Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love AJ Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

He is almost ten years older than her. She should pick someone her own age..... like me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

The Bellas are with two main eventers,AJ obviously doesn't want to get left behind!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

It's just a ploy to get Punk on Total Divas next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭cena

I thought punk was going out with Beth.

cena wrote: »

He was with Lita after Beth. Now hes with AJ.

• Advertisement

cena wrote: »

1bh6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

He was with Lita after Beth. Now hes with AJ.

Wasn't he with Maria too? He's done a good job of working his way through the Diva division.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

Kelly Kelly too I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

And Daffney and Traci Brooks. And these are just the women we know about. What a legend.

All this promiscuity doesn't do much to enhance that Straight edge gimmick though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Charisteas wrote: »
    And Daffney and Traci Brooks. And these are just the women we know about. What a legend.

All this promiscuity doesn't do much to enhance that Straight edge gimmick though :p

So AJ, Lita, Beth Phoenix, Maria, Kelly Kelly, Daffney and Traci Brooks?

Jammy bastard....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Charisteas wrote: »

Straight Edge just means that he's drug and drink free. He's not a Christian or a priest!

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Straight Edge just means that he's drug and drink free. He's not a Christian or a priest!

Hardcore straight edgers would go as far to abstain from casual sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Adiboo wrote: »
    There are lots of things Punk does that you could argue means he isn't straight edge, but the biggest thing about being straight edge is that you don't drink, smoke or do drugs. And he does none of them, ergo he is straight edge.

It's like being a Christian. You could be a "hardcore" one and do everything the Bible says, following every rule to the letter or you can just believe in God and Jesus. They are both Christians whatever way you look at it

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    There are lots of things Punk does that you could argue means he isn't straight edge, but the biggest thing about being straight edge is that you don't drink, smoke or do drugs. And he does none of them, ergo he is straight edge.

It's like being a Christian. You could be a "hardcore" one and do everything the Bible says, following every rule to the letter or you can just believe in God and Jesus. They are both Christians whatever way you look at it

I'm not arguing you. I think the no casual sex thing is bull. Just stating hardcore straight edgers might see it different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Once Punk tapped Lita it was only a matter of time before AJ followed in her idols footsteps..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Once Punk tapped Lita it was only a matter of time before AJ followed in her idols footsteps..

Her next tattoo could be interesting! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Adiboo wrote: »

Maybe it depends on your definition of "casual" though; it's not like he's just having one night stands with random people he just met.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I wonder if he has a list of every diva ever in WWE and crosses them off when he bangs them.

He's worse then bloody Batista :pac:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/should-you-cheer-or-boo-aj-lee-26157194

Currently 95% of the votes have gone to cheer. Think its safe to say that nobody gives a flying fcuk about Brie Bella's face turn anyway.

I just hope they don't screw her up with a gimmick change. People like her as is, just put her against heels instead of babyfaces and be done with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Dropping pipe bombs on each other all night long

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

There's a breaking story about AJ Lee collapsing at the WWE show in London. Apparently she fell head first off the apron on the floor outside and took a seizer. She was revived and was taken to the back. Social media is going crazy scrambling for details.

rovert wrote: »
    There's a breaking story about AJ Lee collapsing at the WWE show in London. Apparently she fell head first off the apron on the floor outside and took a seizer. She was revived and was taken to the back. Social media is going crazy scrambling for details.

Jesus that don't sound great

The first story from what a consider a legitimate source:
    WWE Divas champion AJ Lee collapsed during a currently ongoing WWE house show in London, England just a short time ago.
    Lee was wrestling Brie Bella when she fell and was immediately tended to by WWE medical staff. Lee was walked to the back after several minutes.

Obviously, the match was stopped.

PWInsider.com is working to confirm what exactly happened and get an update on Lee.

As we noted this morning, the current European tour has been described as exhausting.

Hopefully its only something from the concussion she had recently. Really hope it isnt anything more serious.

@ShirlShocked: Long story short- AJ blacked out and had a fit on the floor right in front of me. Was out for about 3 minutes before she sat up.

She runs a fan site and actually knows AJ. The sitting up part is good news, assuming she did it herself rather than being sat up.

Sounds like an epeliptive fit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Jesus I hope she's ok! Hopefully it's not too serious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭LOTD

Really hope she is okay. Lots of reports recently that she is working injured and has been pretty banged up since the concussion.

WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider.com regarding AJ Lee's health:
    "Tonight in London, WWE Diva AJ Lee briefly fainted during a match with Brie Bella due to dehydration. She is currently being evaluated by WWE medical staff."

Fans on Twitter said the arena was really warm.

• Advertisement

Hope thats all it was. Is their another show tomorrow, or is that the end of it?

Advertisement