Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***Motors Chat Thread Round 3***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭IK09

i like your reasoning....its not silver

What about this 1

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4519675

Looks ok to me. also hes looking for a quick sale might drive the price down. 150bhp aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Plus the silver one is auto!

however the pics of the black one clearly weren't taken anytime recently.

The guy with the black one rang me there, sold for €4k. Balls

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

IK09 wrote: »
    What about this 1

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4519675

Looks ok to me. also hes looking for a quick sale might drive the price down. 150bhp aswell

is the reg on the bmw wrong ? throw it into motorcheck.ie and comes back as an almera ?

• Advertisement

Ya it came up as an almera on motor tax.ie aswell. Il be steering clear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Barry Barry

Why on Earth would anyone drive a car with interior like this?

Full-17479333.jpeg

Seems a bit weird especially for a car that has never been on a track
    I've never been on any sort of track with this car and was told previous owner hasn't either

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

:(
    154846_10151319871069608_718460729_n.jpg

I didn't, I was parked behind Smyths in Tallaght, just beside a loading bay, when I got back to the car I was greeted with this.
    Asked around and no one saw anything, out of range of the CCTV. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 866 ✭✭✭renofan

CianRyan wrote: »
    I didn't, I was parked behind Smyths in Tallaght, just beside a loading bay, when I got back to the car I was greeted with this.
    Asked around and no one saw anything, out of range of the CCTV. :mad:

Fcuks sake. I'm angry after reading that and seeing the pictures so I can imagine how you feel.

• Advertisement

You can say that again, I felt like punching everything I saw on the way home.
    Brought it around to the mechanic straight away, he said if I can get a wing and a headlight they can fit them (spray if they must) and it shouldn't be too expensive. Leaving it around to them again on Thursday so they can get under it and see if anything else is damaged.

Now to look for parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Did you not leave your fully licensed driver companion with the car to wait for you on your return for the drive home?! Surely they saw something...

I kid, that's a complete pain in the balls man, nothing worse than something like that happening. Unfortunately as you said with the loading bay, it might have been an Artic that didn't even notice and drove off. :-/

Seriously looking at that Roadster in the Bangernomics thread...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

That really sucks Cian, really ****ty thing for someone to do and not own up to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Bad buzz Cian dude! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

On the bright dim side at least there looks to be no damage to the bonnet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭coolisin

Ah sh1te that is the biggest load of balls.
    I know how it feels and have listened to conversations about people driving away from these situations have driven me bananas.
    **** buzz cian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

Hard luck Cian its an absolute pain. Some woman in an Audi hit the corner of my astra and marked all the corner with the black paint of her car. What made it worse was she knew she did it and walked passed me several times never told me. It happened where I was staying in cork I never seen the damage until I was back in Kilkenny. Of course she is no where to be seen since. I was so so angry over it even though there wasn't much damage it was annoying she never told me all i would of wanted was a simple apology. It's my car whatever about if I scratch it but someone else. People seem to have no respect for other people property anymore. Hope it's not too expensive too fix and what goes around comes around.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Would ye attend my funeral after the gf finds out I spent my holiday spending money on that? :p
    Seriously looking at that Roadster in the Bangernomics thread...

Cian, just a reminder of your post from Bangernomics reading as it should!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ah thats crap Cian, Hope it doesnt cost too much to repair

• Advertisement

Stheno wrote: »

Cian, just a reminder of your post from Bangernomics reading as it should!

I raised the subject of an MX5 if it's a write off, she didn't like that it doesn't have a roof or that there's no room for the dogs.
    I told her to learn to drive. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Not nice Cian, a very low thing for someone to do. They'll get caught out eventually :)

On the subject of Nissans, just down from the swan is where this is parked....

Too large to embed!
    Image404.jpg

I raised the subject of an MX5 if it's a write off, she didn't like that it doesn't have a roof or that there's no room for the dogs.

Well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

In your own mind, yeah? :pac:

You'd seriously swear you're a 70-something year old married couple. "There's no room for the dogs and it doesn't have a roof - I may lose my wig" :p

In your own mind, yeah? :pac:

You'd seriously swear you're a 70-something year old married couple. "There's no room for the dogs and it doesn't have a roof - I may lose my wig" :p

And there was me thinking that was Cian's first few tottering steps to adulthood :mad:

dgt wrote: »
    Not nice Cian, a very low thing for someone to do. They'll get caught out eventually :)

On the subject of Nissans, just down from the swan is where this is parked....

Too large to embed!
    Image404.jpg

Parked? :eek:
    I hate this ****, I was stuck behind a coach today on the Old Bawn road, stuck on the hazards to let people out in heavy traffic. About 3 minutes just waiting there. :mad:

Edit: I tell her it all the time, it's an on going battle. To make it worse, she doesn't drink an likes to drive when we go out. Not fair!
    Not that I go out a lot anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Parked? :eek:
    I hate this ****, I was stuck behind a coach today on the Old Bawn road, stuck on the hazards to let people out in heavy traffic. About 3 minutes just waiting there. :mad:

Yep, parked. I wouldn't be surprised if it's still there! Anyone near Augnier st?

If you look carefully it has one of these on the wheel
    saxon-brands-front-page-banner-stoplock.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

It's funny cause it's true...
    37D5E13A-041C-446D-BF05-30C6DBF859E8-7563-00000E818694CB1F.jpg

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Why on Earth would anyone drive a car with interior like this?

Full-17479333.jpeg

Seems a bit weird especially for a car that has never been on a track

Link?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Barry Barry

Seems to be gone, was an Eg6 SiR b16a

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement