Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race hate gang in Temple Bar orgy of violence [mod note #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

As it is, posters are being slammed by the PCers for suggesting these scum should be deported and even for saying they are of African origin, even though it says so in the article.
    I'd have no problem with them being deported, assuming that they aren't actually legally Irish citizens. If they are, we'll just have to add them to our bountiful stock of native scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Regardless of their colour , I think the general consensus is that they are 'Scum ' ....at least that's being established and PC brigade aside , nobody imo should have any bother calling them that IRL, if they so wish .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Just read this now:mad:, thats what we get for leaving these people in on the first place, its only going to get worse in years to come, time to deport all these Africans, we have enough problems of our own without importing african scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

I have to wonder what bullcrap story the five lads gave to get into Ireland first day.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

:rolleyes
    Mena wrote: »
    yes

Bah, you changed your post !

English South African.
    take advice of a white south african on how to treat blacks,pmsl:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Cool story bro.

That happened-there was a thread here about it from the op with media reports included.

Just read this now:mad:, thats what we get for leaving these people in on the first place, its only going to get worse in years to come, time to deport all these Africans, we have enough problems of our own without importing african scum.
    Deport them all, because some are thugs?

I presume I don't actually have to point out how stupid that statement is?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Just feeding the PCers with this kind of nonsense.
    I am a fan of truth, balance and plain speaking...things the mob racists and mob PCers like to avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

And what nation should we deport 'non-nationals' to?.

Wherever they came from. What am I supposed to call them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Because their parents may have been from an African country but they could have been born in Ireland and have been citizens since birth. Wouldn't that make them Irish, also?

No it would not make them Irish, they will never be Irish, it takes more than being born in Ireland to be Irish you know.
    There parents came here scamming us out of social welfare and having 10 kids to get more welfare, its high time all these scammers were put on a plane and flown back to the third world where they belong.

Mod note:user banned for this post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

What do you base that on ? ( Apart from a naive idea of equality )
    It's inherently racist to think that everyone is equal in every way.

Africa is far from civilised, and some of these immigrants grew up in seriously messed up cultures and areas.
    i didnt think england was that bad these days:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭7Sins

Spread wrote: »
    Didn't any of the onlookers/witnesses have camera phones? If it was a white gang beating up a black guy ........ there would be lots of footage.

Yea because that's the thing to do when you see someone get the **** kicked out of them by a gang :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Why is deportation not legal in Ireland? Send the fecks home if they cause problems.

Why is deportation not legal in Ireland? Send the fecks home if they cause problems.
    Where did you get the idea it's not legal? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭twinytwo

Deport them all, because some are thugs?

I presume I don't actually have to point out how stupid that statement is?

Well considering every one of them came here for the benefits id deport them anyway.... And before you try to argue dont, even if you wont admit it you know its true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

We shouldn't be taking people from any country if we can not verify if they have a criminal record or not. We shouldn't be letting criminals from any country in at all. I'm not concerned with what sob story these people come with don't let them in. Not our problem.

We should be learning from countries like the UK, Holland, the Scandinavian countries etc not repeating their mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Morlar wrote: »
    It looks like the latest figures show a significant change - it's down last year to 25% form the high of a couple years ago 33%.

http://www.irishprisons.ie/documents/AnnualReport2009PDF.pdf

However - this is a direct reflection of non payment custodial sentences.

Anyone out there with a calculator want to come up with the figure which disregards Irish National's non payment custodial sentences ?

Are those figures for fines all Irish Nationals though?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

the bolt wrote: »
    :rolleyes
    take advice of a white south african on how to treat blacks,pmsl:rolleyes:

Why aren't you in jail still, for the Omagh bombings? Because all Irish are IRA right? Right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

No it would not make them Irish, they will never be Irish, it takes more than being born in Ireland to be Irish you know.
    There parents came here scamming us out of social welfare and having 10 kids to get more welfare, its high time all these scammers were put on a plane and flown back to the third world where they belong.

Yet, in other threads about what makes one Irish, people say that you have to be born in Ireland and/or have an Irish passport.

So, what makes one Irish if being a citizen doesn't make you?

So, according to you:

Paul McGrath ---> not Irish
    Phil Lynott ----> not Irish

It's time to deploy the five mullah facepalm...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Have to say, AH is fast becoming a diet version of Stormfront. People calling for all immigrants to be deported over the actions of a small group of individuals, and others claiming that gang rapes by black men will eventually be an everyday occurence.. utter madness.

Have to say, AH is fast becoming a diet version of Stormfront.

It's baffling, the mods are jumping down throats and acting in bizarrely repressive ways on other forums, and here it seems any sort of Nazi drivel is acceptable?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Scum is scum and racists come in black too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭Emiko

So, according to you:

Paul McGrath ---> not Irish
    Phil Lynott ----> not Irish

It's time to deploy the five mullah facepalm...

This fella seems Irish also...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Yet, in other threads about what makes one Irish, people say that you have to be born in Ireland and/or have an Irish passport.

So, what makes one Irish if being a citizen doesn't make you?
    If you're born in this country you're Irish, regardless of creed or colour.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Have to say, AH is fast becoming a diet version of Stormfront. People calling for all immigrants to be deported over the actions of a small group of individuals, and others claiming that gang rapes by black men will eventually be an everyday occurence.. utter madness.

I aint a racist but................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

A foreign gang went around viciously attacking people in this country and we're supposed to shut up about it or be called racists and nazis. Don't anybody be fooled in thinking theres freedom of speech in this country.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    They hardly sell that here do they?

They do in tesco ye

;)

edit; they released it on paddys day 06

Advertisement