Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Saw this in Berlin on New Years Eve, never mind the fireworks!

berlinyz3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

kikel wrote:
    Where? :D

Set your guided missiles to "the Airside Retail Park" quick, jaysus that's septic!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Originally Posted By Sharkman
    Really nice TT
    The run-out TT Sport spec of the old shape, supposed to be very good.

Saw an 07-D Citroen C6 this morning but couldn't get the phone out quick enough, may not be exotic but almost certainly won't be a common site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

sharkman wrote:
    Really nice TT
    Gatster wrote:
    Saw an 07-D Citroen C6 this morning
    this thread is really getting boring

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Gatster wrote:
    but almost certainly won't be a common site.

Well let's all give thanks for that!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement

The C6's are lovely motors IMO, especially inside. A great second-hand buy in a few years. Already discussed elsewhere here before

S8, DB9, Maserati GT, CL55AMG, VEYRON are hardly boring, although the Bentley GT...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,961 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Peter C wrote:
    Galway shopping centre today, Range Rover Project Kahn 06-G-5000, mad looking exhausts on it ... .... No camera with me
    Like this Peter:

Audi RS4 and Maserati Coupe. (Apologies for the crap night time pics).

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Peter C

One I seen was same colour, from Des Cullens, pity it was not the supercharged one, would have loved to have heard it moving off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

I was on a friends Bebo page and he had this pic up on it. It was taken after a party at "the minge" in Dublin. Not sure exactly where that is but its an after party haven. Dont know the reg either or any other details but thought i would post it anyway as I dont think I have seen an F50 pic that was taken in Ireland.

• Advertisement

whicawha wrote:
    I was on a friends Bebo page and he had this pic up on it. It was taken after a party at "the minge" in Dublin. Not sure exactly where that is but its an after party haven. Dont know the reg either or any other details but thought i would post it anyway as I dont think I have seen an F50 pic that was taken in Ireland.
    pretty interesting, has your friend got any more pictures?

Yeah got this one too. Ya can understand why i cut the heads out :eek:

Edit: forgot the pic

i cant believe they did that, are you sure the pictures were taken in ireland, its just annoying you cant see any reg plates or an irish taxi or something in the background

Peter C wrote:
    One I seen was same colour, from Des Cullens, pity it was not the supercharged one, would have loved to have heard it moving off!
    Just spotted another RR Project Kahn :D (poor picture).

tdc wrote:
    i cant believe they did that, are you sure the pictures were taken in ireland, its just annoying you cant see any reg plates or an irish taxi or something in the background

Bit shocked myself but I am almost 100% sure that the pic was taken in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

19085902a3215053716b311866772l.jpg

19085902a3215055815b166334820l.jpg

Saw this on Fri night in Dublin by the RDS. Sexual!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Yup, thats outside in the carpark place of the infamous Minge houseparty spot...

I doubt the owner was in the party, but you never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Yup, thats outside in the carpark place of the infamous Minge houseparty spot...

What and where is that ;)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

no pics but I saw a lovely BMW 3.0CS around the montrose area today.

Funxy wrote:
    What and where is that ;)

It an after party spot. AFAIK the fella who owns the house charges an entry fee for the after party which is on most weekends. Like the other fella said....would doubt the owner of the F50 was actually at the party. Once again AFAIK its a faitly central location to Dublin CC, surrounded by offices so no one complains about the after parties

• Advertisement

whicawha wrote:
    It an after party spot. AFAIK the fella who owns the house charges an entry fee for the after party which is on most weekends. Like the other fella said....would doubt the owner of the F50 was actually at the party. Once again AFAIK its a faitly central location to Dublin CC, surrounded by offices so no one complains about the after parties
    wow, an F50 in dublin. i wonder when the pics were taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭sneakyST

Those who sat on the car should be beaten with a big stick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I spotted this old gent in the Airport yesterday.

Eh, ok I can't upload images at the moment - the boards.ie system fails each time. I'll try again later but the car is an old Merc 280 SL, white in as new condition.

Looks recently restored or never taken out of the garage since new. The inside was beautiful and I'm known for my hate of faux wood interiors in cars, but this was special. Like this but with much nicer original wheels. I feel sure the Merc fans here probably know the car personally.

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Looks recently restored or never taken out of the garage since new. The inside was beautiful and I'm known for my hate of faux wood interiors in cars, but this was special. Like this but with much nicer original wheels. I feel sure the Merc fans here probably know the car personally

..........yes I know the car well. !970 280SL Pagoda, belongs to a friend of mine who is a pilot. This car is as near to concours as possible, without being OTT !

Surprised he had it out in this weather TBO.

07-D Audi Rs4 on the M50 this morning. Tried to take a photo but moving Audi and complete darkness weren't exactly Lord Lichfield conditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

MercMad wrote:
    ..........yes I know the car well. !970 280SL Pagoda, belongs to a friend of mine who is a pilot. This car is as near to concours as possible, without being OTT !

Surprised he had it out in this weather TBO.

It was parked in Block B so was indoors.

The car is a credit to him, he( or it's previous owner ?) obviously spent a lot of time & money on it, the chrome looks like its all been redone and the seats reupholstered. Beautiful job too.

I still cannot upload images. Anyone else having problems, or is it just me ?

ZEN

ZENER wrote:
    It was parked in Block B so was indoors.

The car is a credit to him, he( or it's previous owner ?) obviously spent a lot of time & money on it, the chrome looks like its all been redone and the seats reupholstered. Beautiful job too.

I still cannot upload images. Anyone else having problems, or is it just me ?

ZEN
    upload them on www.imageshack.us

On the luas around 4pm today at the stop where the Hilton is just before Harcourt and from under the bridge a 911(not sure if it was a gt3 but it did have the 2000 gt3 wheels on it) on a trailer and the car was mangled. Heavy damage to every panel. Extreme damage to the roof to the point where it seemed it was t-boned(wrapped) around a tree. Couldnt get a pic as the Luas was just pulling off.

Anyone know of anyone down a GT3?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

dsc00165ve1.jpg

dsc00167mi5.jpg

dsc00166vg1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

That was the 911 GT2 that was totalled a few months ago. You're right - the car did hit a tree. The driver had to be cut out - it wasn't the owner behind the wheel...

I've seen the GT2 a few times and there are several pictures on the thread.

I first saw it last February. It was English registered PN52 YVW

I saw it in August and it was Irish registered 02 D 122

911gt2026orpm8.jpg

911gt2032tayn9.jpg

The owner got the GT3 wheels less than a week before the accident...

0611011536sl2.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement