Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I saw the Murcielago today aswell on Nassau Street. It was definately some kind of turquoise colour. Amazing sight on an Irish road!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I saw a few porshes around today. Some one owns a Cyame turbo jeep and a few m5's. My father saw a hummer limosine the other day, It was black but I thought there was only 2 white hummer limosines in Ireland...guess I was wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Damn my car kit!! A 04 KE reg'd red ferrari 575m drove past me in Clane on my way to work this morning - guy mid 50's at the helm. Couldn't get my phone out to take a pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,915 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Ernie Ball wrote:
    and the pièce de résistance:

A Lamborghini Murcielago (Northern Reg, Turquoise/green colour).

Incredible-looking car.

*drools*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Today I saw a 05 Chevy Nubia (rofl) with a fvcking elevated wing on it!

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭LikeOhMyGawd!

Never seen a Nubia before, have seen quite a few Nubiras though.

This the only proper modified car I saw to date, no mickey mouse job:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Yesterday outside St. Stephens Green there was a new silver Golf R32 and a white Skyline R34. The R32 was Northern Registered.
    On Pembroke Street there were two TVR's outside a restaurant. A red T350 was parked in front of a blue Tuscan Roadster, which was driven by a guy in his twenties.
    Yesterday evening in The Four Seasons, a red Ferrari 360 Modena and the black AM DB9 Volante were in the valet car park.
    It was a good day:)

AJ! wrote:
    Yesterday outside St. Stephens Green there was a new silver Golf R32 and a white Skyline R34. The R32 was Northern Registered.
    The golf R32 is one car I have to see....One of my favourite cars going:)
    Today me saw a blue mustang and a Dodge ram 2500:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Has anyone seen a Southern reg R32? I have been keeping an eye out but have yet to see one. There is nothing about them on the Irish Volkswagen website

• Advertisement

No....sadly, I have my eye out aswel:( But I saw 3 different GTI's today, a red, black and white.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

and a Dodge ram 2500
    How many pics do you want, in sunny Texas at the mo and good God they're everywhere. The Hummer is the missus's car of a guy I know (collected Thursday), SLK55AMG in the hotel carpark, too many 'Vettes etc, but an odd green Bentley Flying Spur the other day driven by ridiculous fake breasted MILF (sorry no pics) was a highlight..! Otherwise misc. pics...

EDIT: Everyone moaning about $50 to fill up the bigger trucks/SUV's (eg. merc GL450/Ford F150)!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

New Merc S class in Deangrange

Gatster wrote:
    How many pics do you want, in sunny Texas at the mo and good God they're everywhere.
    It's not like you see them in Ireland everywhere like a golf or something. There fairly rare around the place:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

At Frankfurt I spotted what must have been the launch of the R32. There were 25 of them in a line, all different specs etc. That was last November !

I had the picture on my 7230 but the quality was crap so I deleted it !

Nice car !

Last night in Rathfarnham, a dark red M6. It didn't have the M6 badge on the back.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Went for a spin in this at lunchtime today . It belongs to a mated brother , he is selling it at the moment and getting this http://www.descullencars.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=406990

dsc006938ln.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Mac 3

Just to answer a query above, I saw a D Reg Golf R32 a few years back parked across the road from the Ducati Dealer when the showroom was on the left on the way from Rathgar to Terenure..

I remember thinking it was a nice car and it was the rarity aspect that caught my eye, it was the first southern one I'd seen..

Mac

I've never seen that Ferrari around before. I've only seen one black 360 Spider in Ireland before and Des Cullen has it for sale at the moment.
    Sharkman, is your friend buying the grey F430 Spider or is he ordering a new one?
    black3601hj.jpg greyf4307fl.jpg

I've never seen an Irish registered R32. I heard something a few months back saying that the high VRT and various other taxes is the reason they're so rare around here.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

As far as I know he is taking the 06 fromDc and the 04 360 spider is going a s a PX .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Just back from Puerto Banus, Have lots of photos, here's a few so far...
    flickr
    And here's what I saw...
    3 Gallardos, 2 orange, 1 black.
    1 Murcielago Coupe - Purple (didn't get a pic)
    1 Murcielago Barachetta - Orange
    1 Zonda F (didn't get a pic)
    1 Testarossa, red
    1 355 Spider, yellow
    4 Hummers, 2 black, 1 green, 1 yellow
    2 Koenigsegg CC's, 1 orange, 1 silver
    3 Rolly Royce Phantoms (didn't get pics of 1 of them)
    About 10-15 F430's
    About 10-15 360's
    About 50 various model Porsches but no Carerra GT's
    About 30-35 Bentley's (couldn't be bothered taking pics)
    2 Lincoln Navigators
    1 Golf R32
    3 Audi RS4's

and lots lots more....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Brilliant stuff steve06, as well as the subject matter your photos are great quality too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Saw a black 05 D reg Mclaren SLR on the M50 today. I was smart enought to stay along side with the window down as he accelerated off at the tallaght exit,
    wow what a sound !
    It had a garage plate and the bonnet was not closed correctly by the look of it.
    Also a uk reg 575M Ferrari parked in monkstown last night, utterly beautifull.

Pity the camera on my phone is so rubbish :mad:

el tel wrote:
    Brilliant stuff steve06, as well as the subject matter your photos are great quality too.

Cheers, I took care taking the pics, then ran through through photoshop to sharpen them ect.

RobAMerc wrote:
    Saw a black 05 D reg Mclaren SLR on the M50 today. I was smart enought to stay along side with the window down as he accelerated off at the tallaght exit,
    wow what a sound !
    It had a garage plate and the bonnet was not closed correctly by the look of it.
    Also a uk reg 575M Ferrari parked in monkstown last night, utterly beautifull.

Pity the camera on my phone is so rubbish :mad:

Would love to see the SLR, didn't know there was any in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

RobAMerc wrote:
    the bonnet was not closed correctly by the look of it.

Could that have been the flap that lifts up when the brakes are applied?

Thanks for the pictures Steve. I've never seen a Koenigsegg so you're lucky for having seen two next to eachother. The grey F430 really stands out from the rest I think. Was the Zonda you saw in Puerto Banus? I've never seen one in the port but there is a dealer near the airport that usually has one in the showroom.
    koenig26zg.jpggreyf430puerto0ks.jpg

I'm going in July and now I can't wait:D

RobAMerc, did the SLR have an 05D reg or garage plates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭cargrouch

Saw a Lancia Delta Integrale in Cork on Sunday, nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

steve06 wrote:
    Just back from Puerto Banus, Have lots of photos, here's a few so far...

Good to see the drug money is being well spent :D

• Advertisement

AJ! wrote:
    Thanks for the pictures Steve. I've never seen a Koenigsegg so you're lucky for having seen two next to eachother. The grey F430 really stands out from the rest I think. Was the Zonda you saw in Puerto Banus? I've never seen one in the port but there is a dealer near the airport that usually has one in the showroom.
    koenig26zg.jpggreyf430puerto0ks.jpg

I'm going in July and now I can't wait:D

RobAMerc, did the SLR have an 05D reg or garage plates?

Ye the grey f430 was the nicest Ferrari on the port, by far... The Zonda was on the port, I've seen it there before, have bad pis from a camera phone from last year and didn't have the cam this year when I saw it. It's silver and red. I'd say the Koenigseggs will still be there in July, well the silver one any way, it was there every day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement