Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peaky Blinders - BBC

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Don't trust that Michael chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I thought it was a good 1St episode although I just can't warm to that grace character. I definitely think Michael is a bit of a snake in the grass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭boccy23

Enjoyed it as well, although other people in work thought it was slow.

Good story line developing over the Churchill thing.

Agree that Michael will be the interesting character. Have hope that Aurthur's wife (?) will be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Will season 3 be released on DVD straight after it finishes on TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,658 ✭✭✭brian_t

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

ziggy23 wrote: »
    I thought it was a good 1St episode although I just can't warm to that grace character. I definitely think Michael is a bit of a snake in the grass

I agree, that grace is hateful, so it turns out she is anglo irish and part of the aristocracy?

presumably her husband killed himself because she fecked off with tommy?

can someone fill me in, churchill and co were supporting the communists?

• Administrators Posts: 53,372 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Where can I watch this on catch up legally in Ireland? Missed last weeks episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

awec wrote: »
    Where can I watch this on catch up legally in Ireland? Missed last weeks episode.

Dailymotion, just watched the first episode of season 3 on it today. Really enjoyed, Thomas Shelby is absolutely gorgeous....

Tommy is obviously going to have affairs while being married to Grace, can't see him being faithful to her, there's something very sneaky about her and she's really stuck up as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

It was a good first episode but I'm very iffy about Tommy Shelby being an international spy/gun runner employed by Winston Churchill .
    It'll be interesting to see where they go with it now he's top dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

I enjoyed it. As Polly said to Grace, Tommy may have forgotten who you were, I haven't. I wonder is Arthur's God fearing female friend tied up with the ulster boys and working as a snitch? I think they'll regret killing off the Russian.

fin12 wrote: »
    Tommy is obviously going to have affairs while being married to Grace, can't see him being faithful to her, there's something very sneaky about her and she's really stuck up as well.

she is hateful, he was better off with the toff from last series, she was sound...

jezzer wrote: »
    she is hateful, he was better off with the toff from last series, she was sound...

The one with the horses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

The one with the horses?

Not hard on the eye either:):)

jca wrote: »
    Not hard on the eye either:):)

That's Tom Hardy's wife in real life, she is so lucky:):)

It's pretty good. Music is a bit jarring though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mark224

Missed the first episode of season 3. Anyone no where i can see this?

That's Tom Hardy's wife in real life, she is so lucky:):)

really? lucky guy

anyone know who the guy was who shot grace in last nights episode? I hope john gets a good kicking soon, he is annoying me, polly was looking well last night...

• Advertisement

really? lucky guy

ya Tom Hardy is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed last night's episode was actually starting to warm to Grace. I don't really like the character swap they've done with John and Arthur though and his holy Mary wife is a pain!

anyone know who the guy was who shot grace in last nights episode? I hope john gets a good kicking soon, he is annoying me, polly was looking well last night...
    I think it was one of the Italians?

ziggy23 wrote: »
    I think it was one of the Italians?

it was hardly the guy the old italian called over from Naples? if it was he wasnt worth the boat trip, i cant understand why these lads have to make a big scene before trying to kill tommy, same happened in the horse ring, surely these guys know the shelbys will only kick the sh*t out of them anyway....

Any idea what he said before he shot grace, i couldnt make him out?

it was hardly the guy the old italian called over from Naples? if it was he wasnt worth the boat trip, i cant understand why these lads have to make a big scene before trying to kill tommy, same happened in the horse ring, surely these guys know the shelbys will only kick the sh*t out of them anyway....

Any idea what he said before he shot grace, i couldnt make him out?
    Have it recorded so I'll check tonight and let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

He shouted "For Angel" which is the Italian guy that John cut. If that was the hitman who came all the way from Italy I'd be asking for a refund. What an amateurish effort.

I thought Paddy Considine was brilliant as the priest. A right horrible bastárd. I look forward to Tommy dealing with him eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

They're all bound for an early grave imo, there's no cool head at the top, nobody has the diplomacy skills needed to succeed long term in the underworld. Gang wars are bad for business.

Rega wrote: »
    He shouted "For Angel" which is the Italian guy that John cut. If that was the hitman who came all the way from Italy I'd be asking for a refund. What an amateurish effort.

I thought Paddy Considine was brilliant as the priest. A right horrible bastárd. I look forward to Tommy dealing with him eventually.

thanks for clarifying, i thought he very same, what a complete amateur, i would do better myself....

the roars of the angel lad in the hospital, john must have gave him a bad doing, little kn&cker

I kind of felt paddy considine was a carbon replacement for sam neils character

They're all bound for an early grave imo, there's no cool head at the top, nobody has the diplomacy skills needed to succeed long term in the underworld. Gang wars are bad for business.

yep fully agree, you need a cool head at the top when it comes to gang wars, tony soprano was good at that job

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I hope thats the last we see of Grace. Shes very annoying

Advertisement