Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Postcodes to be introduced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Trouwe Ier

A selection of this afternoon's tweets as pasted from the "Hoot Suite" package.

a) Has an EC investigation confirmed that the procurement terms were illegal? I follow the news avidly but haven't read or heard this.....Has the investigation even started?

b) So far as I know, stating that a parliamentarian has lied, especially that a minister has lied repeatedly to the Oireachtas is quite "courageous", all the more so when stated outside of either chamber.

I stress that I have pasted the tweets below, unedited and for commentary purposes only. The views expressed by the posters in question are not endorsed by me nor indeed by many of us on this thread. I have no evidence of any illegality and if I did, I would be going to my solicitor and asking him to accompany me to make a statement. Furthermore, I am not competent to determine whether there is any truth in these statements

openpostcode retweeted
    Storagezilla 2:51pm via Twitter for iPhone
    Looking forward to my #Eircode, there are so many NA or 0000 Zip code fields I have to update.
    1 retweet

LiamFerrie retweeted
    loc8code 2:32pm via Twitter Web Client
    on @TodaySOR @DCENR said Loc8 did not tender for #eircode CORRECTION: Loc8 COULD NOT cos of illegal terms as comfirmed by EC investigation
    2 retweets

LiamFerrie retweeted
    loc8code 2:39pm via Twitter Web Client
    Lets tell it as it is: Minister @AlexWhiteTD & his @DCENR officials have repeatedly lied to the Oireachtas & the Irish people re #eircode
    2 retweets

openpostcode retweeted
    newsfromftai 12:28pm via Twitter Web Client
    #Eircode lacks citizen, local and business support. Keep the issue live. twitter.com/MulliganEddie/…
    6 retweets 3 favorites

Storagezilla 2:51pm via Twitter for iPhone
    Looking forward to my #Eircode, there are so many NA or 0000 Zip code fields I have to update.
    openpostcode retweeted

MulliganEddie 10:38am via Twitter for iPhone
    After my motion to scrap #Eircode passed @WaterfordCounci last night did interview with @oconnellbrian for @TodaySOR twitter.com/todaysor/statu…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Trouwe Ier wrote: »

Q&A with Eircode
    Can you explain why the decision was taken to have a code that is not sequenced? In that it appears to me buildings adjacent bear no link to each other in the database. Why did we decide to go with this kind of system when the likes of freight operators for example are against it?

The fact that Eircodes are not sequenced with those of adjacent buildings brings no disadvantages to users. This is because each Eircode comes with co-ordinates, which means any series of Eircodes can be put in sequence for delivery or other purposes using basic software. See slide 6 in the attached presentation for more information.

From a citizens’ point of view, the most important thing is that the Eircode is easy to remember.

A sequenced code would require thousands of individual postcodes to be re-assigned every time a new premises was built between existing buildings. Aside from the administrative costs this would entail, it would mean an individual citizen’s post code could change frequently, making it difficult to remember the correct, current, code. It would also put additional costs on businesses, who would have to change stationary and other printed materials each time the code changed to maintain the sequence.
    This is nonsense. A sequenced code such as Loc8 does not need to be changed every time a new house is built. That would only happen if all the existing houses were shoved up the road a bit, to make room for the new house :pac:

A sequenced number (NB not a code) would have to be changed alright. And the last 4 digits of eircode is a lookup reference number, not a code.
    So the fact that simple "PPS numbers for houses" have such disadvantages, whether random or sequenced, is surely a reason why they should have based the new system on a proper code instead.
    Gary Delaney from the company Loc8 proposed an alternative form of postcode, more in keeping he says with the way postcodes have evolved internationally. Why is it his system was not adopted?

Loc8 did not bid for the contract, either on its own or as part of a consortium.

As is required for all Government procurement, there was a comprehensive procurement process for a 10 year licence to provide the postcode system. This covered design, encoding of public sector databases, implementation, and the on-going operation and management of the system for ten years. This process was carried out in accordance with national and EU procurement procedures.
    And yet the European Commission reprimanded the Irish govt. for failing to follow proper procedures, saying they must take steps to avoid similar errors for all future tenders.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

ukoda wrote: »
    No, if it grouped and clustered houses it would lead to postcode snobbery, a major issue in the UK and we should learn from that and not make the same mistake.

There are postcodes in the UK that are blacklisted from banks and insurance companies because a few people in that code have committed fraud or crime and everyone in that code then gets blacklisted, a story not so long ago in the UK papers that a guy moved into a house and was refused a new bank account based on his postcode, there a lots of other examples of the draw backs of a cluster based code.
    The reality is that a cluster based code was a good idea in the 70's, today, not such a good idea.

There was a guy on SOR ifirc the other day saying he was arrested in the Philippines for having herbal cannabis (which he claims was false) and said he was asked to pay a fine of €7,000. He then said that they pitched that amount by looking at his house on Google and reckoned he had the resources to pay. How much easier to do that with Eircodes.

I do not know anything about the veracity of his story, but it does bring up the privacy issue in a new light.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,439 ✭✭✭TheChizler

How when it only links to the location of your property?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

TheChizler wrote: »
    How when it only links to the location of your property?

Yes, and then Google maps and streetview and bingo - payday.

• Advertisement

TheChizler wrote: »
    I don't see why they couldn't do a free lookup of the coordinates for a customer or address whenever they get a new one, as you get 15 free lookups a day, which should be enough for small companies who can't justify paying for access. They then feed those coordinates into whatever packing/route planning system they currently use.

If they want to be able to sort packages manually then ask customers for their address or loc8 code, it's not like these become redundant on launch of eircode.
    and be sure to store the coordinates if there is a repeat order. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭ukoda

There was a guy on SOR ifirc the other day saying he was arrested in the Philippines for having herbal cannabis (which he claims was false) and said he was asked to pay a fine of €7,000. He then said that they pitched that amount by looking at his house on Google and reckoned he had the resources to pay. How much easier to do that with Eircodes.

I do not know anything about the veracity of his story, but it does bring up the privacy issue in a new light.

Ah stop, seriously. They will Google the persons address and with or without ericode it will come up, if it's a non unique address they will get the person to point it out on the map, they won't decide to cut him loose.

Should the rest of the developed countries do away with their unique addressing system to try cut down on this type of extortion?

Let's make everyone's address vague to solve this "privacy issue"

I don't know what "new light" you think this throws on the privacy issue, but you might want to check what bulb you're using.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Ah stop, seriously. They will Google the persons address and with or without ericode it will come up, if it's a non unique address they will get the person to point it out on the map, they won't decide to cut him loose.

Should the rest of the developed countries do away with their unique addressing system to try cut down on this type of extortion?

Let's make everyone's address vague to solve this "privacy issue"

I don't know what "new light" you think this throws on the privacy issue, but you might want to check what bulb you're using.

I want to know how you find your house on google with out an eircode!

See eircode have updated their site from Spring to Summer, I suspect it will up date for Autumn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭godskitchen

I don't know a great deal about the system other than what clients in the transportation industry tell me, it doesn't sound good.

What I do know though is the UK system and how it works and I also know the UK very well having grew up there....

With that, the point about postcode snobbery in the UK is utter nonsense, sure you have the odd area in each town that is seen as better or worse by post code but you have the same here without postcodes.

Banks do not refuse loans on postcodes, despite what the daily mail might say.

Elmo wrote: »
    I want to know how you find your house on google with out an eircode!

See eircode have updated their site from Spring to Summer, I suspect it will up date for Autumn.

Type in my address, or just zoom and scroll till I find it.

• Advertisement

Type in my address, or just zoom and scroll till I find it.

So how do I find your address? :) Eircode Stalkers

Do you think people will ask for an Eircode rather than a Zip or Postal code?

It will always be a postcode for me, regardless of what others call it.
    I drive a car, it just happens to be a Ford, but I don't say I drive a ford to work.

It will always be a postcode for me, regardless of what others call it.
    I drive a car, it just happens to be a Ford, but I don't say I drive a ford to work.

I take it you clean with a vacuum cleaner too and not a Hoover

And type something into a search engine and don't Google anything

;)

I take it you clean with a vacuum cleaner too and not a Hoover ;)

And type something into a search engine and don't Google anything ;)
    ;)
    I do google, as it's the thing to do, but I was brought up with postcodes,so they're postcodes.

I suspect that many of the younger and more impressionable will call them eircode.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

eircode makes snobbery easy and cheap. All you have to do is use the deprivation index for small areas to decide which level of deprivation you want to deal with. When you get an application you just run the postcode against the eircode database and it will tell you what small area you are in. Check that against your list of acceptable small areas. You can then refuse the application.

Eircode makes 'redlining' easy, despite the nonsense the eircode people keep spouting.

The rubbish about sequential codes is just straw-man building by eircode. No one (except eircode) has ever proposed a 'sequential' postcode which would clearly be a ridiculous idea. What was proposed in various shapes and forms and what is successfully used in every other country in the world is a hierarchical postcode.

The reasons for the 'design decisions' are quite clear from the eircode design documentation.

The revenue model is also complete rubbish. There is no chance that they will make their money back on this. DCENR will have to pick up the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,404 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I can't understand people arguing about changing it. Its done now your not going to change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Trouwe Ier

I don't understand Antoin.

It would appear from comments on Tuesday that all of Limerick City may be assigned "V94".

So (using the forbidden letters), a house on the North Circular Road could be assigned "V94 BGU2", my house could be assigned "V94 BGU3" and a house in Weston could be assigned "V94 BGU4" but we are all "V94".

I would imagine that outside of Dublin, where there has been a snobbery issue for years, this will hardly rear its head.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Aimead

oscarBravo wrote: »
    So if you had to deliver to ED7-91-7NJ, EF5-96-7MJ and EF5-80-DP7, in what order would you load the van? No sneaky looking them up, now - you said you can tell from the code.
    Fair enough question. Here is how my thinking on the above goes:

- You split them into two groups, one ED and one EF since you know the EF’s are closer together.
    - Since they are all different locales you can dispense with the middle digits. They generally function as an X & Y coordinate within a locale, but I’ve seen a few oddities with it.
    - The last digit functions as a check code. Google ‘Hamming code’ or ISBN for a good example to see how these work. Not much use for me here though.
    - Second last and third last digits function as another X & Y coordinate.
    - Ditto the first two digits, but in a bigger area.
    - I know that ED will be further north than EF, and since we are based more North (and East) of that we’d be wanting to visit ED before EF (less miles with a full load on saves a small bit of fuel).
    - I know that, within a locale, 7M will be West of DP. DP will be more North than 7M but this will be less so than the distance 7M is West of DP (the distance between M and P is smaller than the distance between 7 and D).
    - Putting this together, I’d imagine we’d hit ED first and want to finish with the most Eastern point, which would be 7M.

So, coming from the NorthEast the route would be ED7-91-7NJ to EF5-96-7MJ to EF5-80-DP7 to the road home.

But since I don’t for one minute think you pulled those locations at random I’d probably have a gander at the map to make sure there wasn’t a mountain or something in the way.

This is how, from just looking at those codes, I can get a general idea of their locations relative to each other. Anyone want to attempt that with Eircode?

How have you been using loc8 for 3 or 4 years when no one puts them on their packages for delivery?
    Because we don’t deliver ‘packages’. Most times we get a delivery address from speaking with the person on the phone, but the problem with addresses is that, strictly speaking, it isn’t immediately obvious where they are in relation to each other.
    You say you use GPS? Eircode will give you the Geo code of every package, yet you wont use it?
    You try relying on a computer when you are loading a vehicle in the back arse of nowhere with no telephone line. Mobile data really doesn’t work in some of the places we operate from.
    You can get a route planning app for your Phone that uses the camera to scan each package and then plans the route for you and gives you the list of postcodes in order they will be delivered so you can load the van accordingly, then you hit a button and it starts the route giving you turn by turn directions. This is called using modern technology to be as efficient as possible. But if you want to keep doing it the way you are doing it, then you are entitled to do that.
    This is where I have to call bull**** and call you out for having absolutely no clue what you are talking about. The travelling salesman problem, when you start hitting more than 13 locations, is computationally infeasible for practical use. And that’s long before you get to the problems of multiple collection points, transhipments between vehicles, dealing with finite loading space in the van/trailer, dealing with the fact that some of the stuff we deliver is an awkward fecking shape, etc. etc. etc. To put it in technical terms, the solution space is too vast and too lacking in continuity with WAY too many local minima to make it anywhere near computationally feasible.

There simply isn’t a route planning app out that even comes close to helping us do what we do on a daily basis. And I know what I’m talking about here. I’ve done numerous genetic algorithms in VB and macros in Excel to do some of our stuff and speed it along, and nothing any tech-head has to doing even this functionality.ever shown us has even comes close. All I’m really doing is putting in checks based on years of practical experiences to help it along, but it is totally reliant on a human to put it all together.

A few months ago a freelance developer was pestering the boss about this, and he was claiming that he could program a custom solution. Dude could have been the best programmer in the whole fecking world, but when it came the raw mathematics of what we do he was WAY out of his league – something he very quickly realised.

Simplified example. Four furniture factories, three trailers, multiple different products (including some awkward shaped feckers) and multiple deliveries to be done over the course of a week. Show me any app that can even come close to what we do by hand. Just one. Because I could crunch the figures for the solution space right now and demonstrate it needs orders of magnitude above life-of-universe timescales.
    And like I've said before, you can't please everyone 100%.
    Again, you’re having a laugh. The lack of being hierarchical isn’t a feature, it really seems like a deliberate defect baked into it in order to make money from the database lookups.

I take it you clean with a vacuum cleaner too and not a Hoover

And type something into a search engine and don't Google anything

;)

Ah where I am going wrong with my Address I am binging it, wonder if bing with will work Eircode

Aimead wrote: »
    Fair enough question. Here is how my thinking on the above goes:

- You split them into two groups, one ED and one EF since you know the EF’s are closer together.
    - Since they are all different locales you can dispense with the middle digits. They generally function as an X & Y coordinate within a locale, but I’ve seen a few oddities with it.
    - The last digit functions as a check code. Google ‘Hamming code’ or ISBN for a good example to see how these work. Not much use for me here though.
    - Second last and third last digits function as another X & Y coordinate.
    - Ditto the first two digits, but in a bigger area.
    - I know that ED will be further north than EF, and since we are based more North (and East) of that we’d be wanting to visit ED before EF (less miles with a full load on saves a small bit of fuel).
    - I know that, within a locale, 7M will be West of DP. DP will be more North than 7M but this will be less so than the distance 7M is West of DP (the distance between M and P is smaller than the distance between 7 and D).
    - Putting this together, I’d imagine we’d hit ED first and want to finish with the most Eastern point, which would be 7M.

So, coming from the NorthEast the route would be ED7-91-7NJ to EF5-96-7MJ to EF5-80-DP7 to the road home.

But since I don’t for one minute think you pulled those locations at random I’d probably have a gander at the map to make sure there wasn’t a mountain or something in the way.

This is how, from just looking at those codes, I can get a general idea of their locations relative to each other. Anyone want to attempt that with Eircode?

Because we don’t deliver ‘packages’. Most times we get a delivery address from speaking with the person on the phone, but the problem with addresses is that, strictly speaking, it isn’t immediately obvious where they are in relation to each other.

You try relying on a computer when you are loading a vehicle in the back arse of nowhere with no telephone line. Mobile data really doesn’t work in some of the places we operate from.

This is where I have to call bull**** and call you out for having absolutely no clue what you are talking about. The travelling salesman problem, when you start hitting more than 13 locations, is computationally infeasible for practical use. And that’s long before you get to the problems of multiple collection points, transhipments between vehicles, dealing with finite loading space in the van/trailer, dealing with the fact that some of the stuff we deliver is an awkward fecking shape, etc. etc. etc. To put it in technical terms, the solution space is too vast and too lacking in continuity with WAY too many local minima to make it anywhere near computationally feasible.

There simply isn’t a route planning app out that even comes close to helping us do what we do on a daily basis. And I know what I’m talking about here. I’ve done numerous genetic algorithms in VB and macros in Excel to do some of our stuff and speed it along, and nothing any tech-head has to doing even this functionality.ever shown us has even comes close. All I’m really doing is putting in checks based on years of practical experiences to help it along, but it is totally reliant on a human to put it all together.

A few months ago a freelance developer was pestering the boss about this, and he was claiming that he could program a custom solution. Dude could have been the best programmer in the whole fecking world, but when it came the raw mathematics of what we do he was WAY out of his league – something he very quickly realised.

Simplified example. Four furniture factories, three trailers, multiple different products (including some awkward shaped feckers) and multiple deliveries to be done over the course of a week. Show me any app that can even come close to what we do by hand. Just one. Because I could crunch the figures for the solution space right now and demonstrate it needs orders of magnitude above life-of-universe timescales.

Again, you’re having a laugh. The lack of being hierarchical isn’t a feature, it really seems like a deliberate defect baked into it in order to make money from the database lookups.

Ok just to summarise what you are saying, you've multiple logistical problems that make your life difficult, from reading that, no postcode is going to save you from that.

No postcode is going to turn your delivery items into nice square cubes that will fit in your van. You prob have to load your van based on the shape and size of the items to be delivered not in order of delivery.

And you still haven't explain where you get the loc8 code from? The customer on the phone doesn't have it? So you look it up, get the geo? You can look up eircode too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭larchill

It's official! eircode is launching Monday. I've received an email from eircode to that effect! ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Aimead

Ok just to summarise what you are saying, you've multiple logistical problems that make your life difficult, from reading that, no postcode is going to save you from that.
    To be utterly blunt here, that description was posted solely in response your ‘what don’t you use modern technology’ line. You brought that up and I introduced a little of what the reality is like as response.

As it stands right now I can glance at a list of GPS coordinates and know where they are with reference to each other and do a decent job planning a load. I cannot do that with Eircode.
    As it stands right now I can glance at a list of loc8 codes and know where they are with reference to each other and do a decent job planning a load. I cannot do that with Eircode.
    As it stands right now I can glance at a list of OS grid numbers and know where they are with reference to each other and do a decent job planning a load. I cannot do that with Eircode.
    As it stands right now I can glance at a list of OpenPostcodes and know where they are with reference to each other and do a decent job planning a load. I cannot do that with Eircode.

Even the fecking address system allows a better chance of knowing where locations are in relation to each other than Eircodes. When almost every system in existence can do such a basic functionality and Eircode can’t then I’d say someone is having a laugh.
    And you still haven't explain where you get the loc8 code from?
    When a customer is trying to tell us their address, and it becomes clear they live or work in the back arse of nowhere, it is natural to offer them alternatives that will make both of our lives easier. We tell them we’ll take almost anything, GPS or whatever, as long we can work with it.

Eircodes can’t be worked with with because of the deliberate defect of being non-hierarchical.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Worse: there's the sea.

Your intuitive assessment of where those locations are, relative to each other, was spot on. It's a very good example of how a location code based on rectangular co-ordinates would be the perfect way of planning routes - in a world where those routes consist of an evenly-spaced grid of north-south and east-west roads.

But that's not how roads work (outside of many American cities, anyway). If you're planning your truck loading based on an intuitive sense of how close places are to each other as the crow flies, and not taking into account the roads (or lack of roads) between those places, you're doing it wrong anyway.

The three locations I gave you will probably have the same Eircode routing key. After that, if you want to decide on your route, you need to be looking at a road map anyway.

When a customer is trying to tell us their address, and it becomes clear they live or work in the back arse of nowhere, it is natural to offer them alternatives that will make both of our lives easier. We tell them we’ll take almost anything, GPS or whatever, as long we can work with it.

Eircodes can’t be worked with with because of the deliberate defect of being non-hierarchical.

Let's be real here, no customers are going to be giving you their geo code or loc8 code / open postcode etc when you're talking to them on the phone, however they will be giving you an eircode from now on, pop it into Eircode Finder and and you get the exact geo co ordinates of your delivery, and as you've said above, you can work from those.

You get 15 look ups free per day, given that you seem to be delivering large and unusual shaped items I doubt you would have more than 15 in any one days delivery, but if you did you could pay for access as economy of scale kicks in.

So there you go, ericode is of use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭clewbays

Even the fecking address system allows a better chance of knowing where locations are in relation to each other than Eircodes.
    Computer software would do far better than any human and it can be enhanced over time and can work interactively. Your company, like FTAI, just needs to invest in the 21st century. While you are driving towards your next pick-up point, an integrated software package can be given the details of the packages you are going to pick up and your delivery sequence is being re-optimised. The size and weight of the package can be fed into the calculations to assist you with loading. Even your preferences for where and when you like to take a driving break could be factored in. In 20 years time it will be a robotic van and you can be sitting in the MD's chair admiring them!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Let's be real here, no customers are going to be giving you their geo code or loc8 code / open postcode etc when you're talking to them on the phone, however they will be giving you an eircode from now on, pop it into Eircode Finder and and you get the exact geo co ordinates of your delivery, and as you've said above, you can work from those.

You get 15 look ups free per day, given that you seem to be delivering large and unusual shaped items I doubt you would have more than 15 in any one days delivery, but if you did you could pay for access as economy of scale kicks in.

So there you go, ericode is of use to you.

Well, you can give a man a spoon, but it's his choice to eat the hot porridge from the bowl with his hands.

and be sure to store the coordinates if there is a repeat order. ;)
    I would have thought that was implied ;) I doubt that would be in keeping with the terms of use but AFAIK they're not published yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭clewbays

eircode makes snobbery easy and cheap. All you have to do is use the deprivation index for small areas to decide which level of deprivation you want to deal with. When you get an application you just run the postcode against the eircode database and it will tell you what small area you are in.

What was proposed in various shapes and forms and what is successfully used in every other country in the world is a hierarchical postcode.

So would you skip the Eircode database and use the small areas as your hierarchical area a la Plodder?

p.s. those small areas used by the CSO for the data from the 2011 Census of Population will be like landlines post Eircode. CSO will presumably be able to use administrative data that contain actual monetary information to calculate much better deprivation indices to inform more targeted expenditure on needy families and areas ... helping those who most need it and saving on the overall budget at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

clewbays wrote: »
    So would you skip the Eircode database and use the small areas as your hierarchical area a la Plodder?

yes.
    p.s. those small areas used by the CSO for the data from the 2011 Census of Population will be like landlines post Eircode. CSO will presumably be able to use administrative data that contain actual monetary information to calculate much better deprivation indices to inform more targeted expenditure on needy families and areas ... helping those who most need it and saving on the overall budget at the same time.

Nonetheless a code based on it would cost less than the 27 million plus it will cost the exchequer to roll out eircode. Going down to the individual house unit would also be easy cheap and low-risk.

Eircode is a needlessly expensive and risky project.

• Advertisement

yes.

Nonetheless a code based on it would cost less than the 27 million plus it will cost the exchequer to roll out eircode. Going down to the individual house unit would also be easy cheap and low-risk.

Eircode is a needlessly expensive and risky project.
    As pointed out before 91% of the cost of lol emerging Eircode has been for integrating systems and license fees, if the system was free it would still cost over €24 million overall.

A hierarchical post code does nothing for multiple addresses within buildings, unless you add a field for height above ground or something at the expense of making the code longer. The advantage to making the post code primarily a property id is that there's no ambiguity when assigning, and a hierarchical code (grid coordinates) can be obtained from it by a single one-time look up. So best of both worlds really. The disadvantage of having to look up a database (if all you have is a code) when trying to find find a location can be overcome with a minute amount of planning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement