Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S506 - Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Have Not Read the Books

Options
  • 18-05-2015 5:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭

So our first close up of the new Myrcella

And that ending, ****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,126 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Seriously, if Bronn is killed off by those clowns....

Final scene was horrible. Hoping for some redemption for Theon by way of shoving a blade through Ramsey's throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Last time Sansa was about go through what Ramsay did, the Hound turned up and butchered 4 lads
    Unfortunately she wasn't with The Hound.. She was left with Reek..
    Very uncomfortable viewing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

Just wondering how brutal the
    rape scene is?
    Not sure if I'll be able to watch it if it's
    graphically violent/torturous

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

YurOK2 wrote: »
    rape scene is?

The scene is directed very well and is saddening but tasteful as opposed to shocking or graphic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

YurOK2 wrote: »
    rape scene is?

Relative to Game of Thrones it's not graphic at all. Just psychologically horrible. Everything happens off screen but can still be heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭YurOK2

The scene is directed very well and is saddening but tasteful as opposed to shocking or graphic.
    GerB40 wrote: »
    Relative to Game of Thrones it's not graphic at all. Just psychologically horrible. Everything happens off screen but can still be heard.

Okay, I think I can handle that. Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,859 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Was convinced Theon was going to kill Ramsay

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

felt as bad for theon as i did for sansa - cant wait for ramsey to get murdered in the most horrible fashion, even joffrey was a love to hate him type, this guy is just a complete and utter scumbag (plays it really well too)

So we gonna have a different actress play Ayra, seen as she gonna change face? No more Massie? :(

Jorah in the fighting pits? That should be fun, guessing Dany gonna be at the pit he enters?

The Inquiry of Tyrells was fascinating, way Tommin didn’t know what to do. Lads as useful as a condom with sweat holes

Westeros Rule: Never trust whores, no matter the gender

I love Bronn and Jamie, but Obreyns daughters are rather BLAH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭chasmcb

felt as bad for theon as i did for sansa - cant wait for ramsey to get murdered in the most horrible fashion, even joffrey was a love to hate him type, this guy is just a complete and utter scumbag (plays it really well too)

Was just thinking that Ramsey is an even nastier piece of work than Joffrey, and then some. Also can't wait for him to get his comeuppance. If Reek/Theon could actually dredge up the will to do it he would certainly have the motivation to give Ramsey the kind of horrible death he deserves, otherwise it'll probably be Brienne of Tarth despatching him efficiently but quickly. Poor old Sansa!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,171 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

You fight pretty well for a little girl!

MadYaker wrote: »

had to laugh at that, the smirk on bronn's face as the guards restrain them both :D and his "FFS" just as the fight kicks off

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Stillhouette

Alfie Allen really is an incredible actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

chasmcb wrote: »
    Was just thinking that Ramsey is an even nastier piece of work than Joffrey, and then some. Also can't wait for him to get his comeuppance. If Reek/Theon could actually dredge up the will to do it he would certainly have the motivation to give Ramsey the kind of horrible death he deserves, otherwise it'll probably be Brienne of Tarth despatching him efficiently but quickly. Poor old Sansa!

Yeah Joffrey seemed a bit uninterested in sex during that scene with the prostitutes (I think one of them was Ros?), but he was still a nasty **** in that scene

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Mr eko in da house !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

MadYaker wrote: »

I hope he's not infected from the sword

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So is this the end for Bronn now? Didnt anyone else notice he got slashed during the fight and we all know how they like their poisons.

did it break the skin? maybe it wasnt poisoned?

I like bronn, i shouldn't like anyone on GoT :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

did it break the skin? maybe it wasnt poisoned?

I like bronn, i shouldn't like anyone on GoT :(

Bronn is very good very likeable so no doubt he is f1ucked

• Advertisement

naughto wrote: »
    Bronn is very good very likeable so no doubt he is f1ucked

Plus he talked to Jamie of how he wanted to die of old age..
    Oh jaysus.. He IS fncked.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

IMO that was by far the best episode of the season...Cersei plotting and scheming..She really outplayed the Tyrells.Littlefinger engaging his usual playing of both sides..classic conversations...Cersei and Olena Tyrell and Littlefinger.Lena Headey plays the role of the conniving Queen Mother to a tea.

Loved Bronn final put down of that sand snake female warrior..You fight pretty good for a little girl! ;:-)

Arya training to become a faceless was littered with a good script.

The ending was brutal,especially with Reek in toe.Entirely predictable that Ramsay who has no redeeming features would break his promise never to hurt Sansa on their wedding night.He makes Joffrey look like a saint!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Alfie Allen really is an incredible actor.
    Iwan Rheon ain't half bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

had to laugh at that, the smirk on bronn's face as the guards restrain them both :D and his "FFS" just as the fight kicks off

That was very good alright:D Myrcella is a bit of a looker too! (EDIT: Only 15! Looks much older!)

Good episode. Was really expecting Sansa or Theon to slash Ramseys throat at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Degag wrote: »
    That was very good alright:D Myrcella is a bit of a looker too! (EDIT: Only 15! Looks much older!)
    she is 15! the guy is 23, did lannisters plan that or is it just thats shes there that long they've taken possesion of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Brendan Filone

Degag wrote: »
    Was really expecting Sansa or Theon to slash Ramseys throat at the end.

9510358.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

9510358.gif

Yeah, it was more hope than expectation.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

This exchange on reddit made me laugh.

OxpOYjV.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

the new king is useless, grow some balls man, don't allow your wife to be taken away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭chasmcb

the new king is useless, grow some balls man, don't allow your wife to be taken away.

Yeh after Margery giving him champion rides morning noon and night you'd think he'd have been a bit more pro-active about protecting her!

Advertisement