Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Just had a major friend purge there. It was genocide.
    (nothing personal, but there were people from XXXXXXX or people who'd graduated from XXXXXX that I'd never even spoken to)

Based on those criteria I've no idea why I made the cut :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭FluffyAngel

Just had a major friend purge there. It was genocide.
    (nothing personal, but there were people from XXXXXXX or people who'd graduated from XXXXXX that I'd never even spoken to)

Based on those criteria I've no idea why I made the cut :D

Personal issues thread that way>>>>>>>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

fussyonion wrote: »
    She's now posted three selfies of herself pouting to the camera and gazing at something to her left.
    "bacardi vodka and Captian Morgan yes please!!!!!" followed by a picture of her kitchen counter teeming with booze.

Probably what she was gazing at :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Picture taken in the mirror shared from instagram

#girlsnight #letsgetonit #nofilter

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Folks, posting identifiable pictures of people is not cool

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭skittles8710

Folks, posting identifiable pictures of people is not cool

True...stupid move on my behalf. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SimonTheITGuy

I think there should be some extra layer of screening on top of the CAO system, for entry to college courses. This would require the ability to actually spell the word "college" before entry. The amount of people on my facebook in "collage" is frightening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I think there should be some extra layer of screening on top of the CAO system, for entry to college courses. This would require the ability to actually spell the word "college" before entry. The amount of people on my facebook in "collage" is frightening.

I think I'll name my house 'Collage' just to piss people off with my posts. 'Hanging out at Collage again! Great days!'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭ronjo

No looking after children is not hard at all.:rolleyes:

Its not really.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

ronjo wrote: »
    Its not really.

Let's not get into that here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭ronjo

Let's not get into that here

No worries.. fair comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

On a related note putting up "Raising kids isn't even that hard" onto Facebook might just be the Best Facebook Status! :pac:
    When I inevitably shut down my account, those will be my last words :D

*Throws Grenades*
    *Leaves*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

The amount of people who can't differentiate between "you're" and "your" is obvious at an alarmingly high rate on Facebook. Is primary school education really so inadequate that people never grasped the basic difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SimonTheITGuy

ratmouse wrote: »
    The amount of people who can't differentiate between "you're" and "your" is obvious at an alarmingly high rate on Facebook. Is primary school education really so inadequate that people never grasped the basic difference?

I agree with you're point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I'll top that with "Thought" and "Taught." Mixing those up is proof you're a complete idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Saw a post where a girl was saying she loved her new high waisted denim pance! Seriously, wtf?! How could a person get a spelling so wrong??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Saw a post where a girl was saying she loved her new high waisted denim pance! Seriously, wtf?! How could a person get a spelling so wrong??

Pance!! Pance .....

That's actually hilarious :)
    I really thought I couldn't be surprised anymore that that has floored me completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I'll top that with "Thought" and "Taught." Mixing those up is proof you're a complete idiot.

I've taught long and hard about that, and I even thought my kids the correct spellings of those two words

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Mallagio

"That witch does not kill me makes me stronger" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'll see booth of those and raise you a guy who has his name spelled incorrectly.

His fucking name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I'll see booth of those and raise you a guy who has his name spelled incorrectly.

His fucking name.

I really hope his name is Joe or Dave just to make it extra special!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭893bet

Super-Rush wrote: »

His fucking name.

Possibly intentional? So he can't be searched for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

jimmii wrote: »

Tim

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Tim

Tim, Tim, nice but dim?

:pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

jimmii wrote: »

Or booth maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

RainyDay wrote: »
    Or booth maybe?

As in John-Wilkes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

A girl I know changed her name on Facebook the day after she got married...and spelt it wrong. Another friend spotted it and told her. She had to leave it a week or so before Facebook allowed her to change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭jimboblep

Grammar the difference between
    knowing your sh! T And knowing You're sh! T

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"De foreigners across the road are the only ones who havnt put banners n flags up outside der house but theyr happy to live here and take our money an our jobs! fcuk off!!!! its our day anyway n uv'e no rite even bein here! fcuk yiz all time for the pub woo!!"

Unfriended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

"De foreigners across the road are the only ones who havnt put banners n flags up outside der house but theyr happy to live here and take our money an our jobs! fcuk off!!!! its our day anyway n uv'e no rite even bein here! fcuk yiz all time for the pub woo!!"

Unfriended.

Got a similar one

"O Connell street parmell street moore street tyrellstown blanch sad but true how did these people get here there is no direct flights from their countries to dublin and refugee law means the first country they land in they have to seek refugee status there **** Mary Robinson and the goons in charge and all the do Gooders which want them spongers in our cointry"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement