Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

I'm weighing at home. Down 4 pounds since this time last week (but that was just after a huge feed and this morning was before I ate anything so I'm cheating). But still, it's going the right way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jack.ryan

Just back from my meeting, down 5Lb's for the 2 weeks and 11 in total since 8 January.

Whoo Hoo!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Hi all, I had my weigh in and I was down another half pound, its slow but it all adds up and I will get there in the end:)

Well done everyone on the brilliant losses!

Onwards and Downwards:)

God I am doing crap at this, every time I have a good day something happens and I go off the rails, sick of trying to get my head together. Beginning to wonder how I ever lost the weight before. I HAVE NO WILLPOWER:mad: sorry rant over (having a really bad week)

Zanablue wrote: »
    God I am doing crap at this, every time I have a good day something happens and I go off the rails, sick of trying to get my head together. Beginning to wonder how I ever lost the weight before. I HAVE NO WILLPOWER:mad: sorry rant over (having a really bad week)

Do you have 10 (or more) minutes to just get out and walk (no destination just ramble), I've not needed to for a while, but doing so in the past always allowed me to get my sh** together.

• Advertisement

jack.ryan wrote: »
    Do you have 10 (or more) minutes to just get out and walk (no destination just ramble), I've not needed to for a while, but doing so in the past always allowed me to get my sh** together.

Hi Jack, Thanks, The exercise is grand and I have been out for two walks already today. I am just a witch for food at the moment and find I am hungry all the time and fruit and veg are just not doing it for me.. Im not giving up I have only 18lb to go to goal. Thank you for trying to help and sorry for ranting:) I get times where the weight just comes off and then there are other times when I struggle with one or two pounds and that is what is happening to me at the moment. thanks again.

Zanablue wrote: »
    Hi Jack, Thanks, The exercise is grand and I have been out for two walks already today. I am just a witch for food at the moment and find I am hungry all the time and fruit and veg are just not doing it for me.. Im not giving up I have only 18lb to go to goal. Thank you for trying to help and sorry for ranting:) I get times where the weight just comes off and then there are other times when I struggle with one or two pounds and that is what is happening to me at the moment. thanks again.

Sometimes we just need to rant, its fine.

try changing the food, or snack on something different, I had an Aldi single serving porridge (Berry flavour) for lunch on Sunday, 5 PP and filling.

jack.ryan wrote: »
    Sometimes we just need to rant, its fine.

try changing the food, or snack on something different, I had an Aldi single serving porridge (Berry flavour) for lunch on Sunday, 5 PP and filling.

Thanks for the support, your very good, think I might try the porridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Weighed in last night and down 1.5lbs! Have to go back to college next week so slightly worried I will fall off the band-wagon now. Just need to stay motivated!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Down 1.5lbs last night, delighted as I made some bad choices during the week but I obviously pulled it back. I also told my boyfriend to not let me eat finger food at a party we were at last weekend, he said I'd to pay him a tenner if I ate some, that worked :P Then I told a lad in here I'd give him a fiver if I didn't go for a walk on Monday which also worked!! Whatever helps.

Well done everyone on the losses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,824 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

granniecaz wrote: »
    Weighed in last night and down 1.5lbs! Have to go back to college next week so slightly worried I will fall off the band-wagon now. Just need to stay motivated!

Need to stay prepared! Preparation goes along way to avoiding slip ups when you're feeling less motivated.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Need to stay prepared! Preparation goes along way to avoiding slip ups when you're feeling less motivated.

Thanks Mars Bar. Going to try and pre-cook healthy meals at weekends and hopefully that might help keep me on the straight and narrow! Need to avoid the munchies at the 8pm tea break! :)

Hey all, just back from my meeting and am another half down. It is slow but going in the right direction:)

Congrats on all the great losses and good luck to everyone with a weigh in to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Went back to class last night. Up 5.5lbs since the beginning of December. Back on track now.

Went back to class last night. Up 5.5lbs since the beginning of December. Back on track now.

Good to see you back, You will get that 5.5lb off in no time.

Thank you, zanablue! :)

Delighted, I was a bold boy this week, but recovered to lose another pound.

Have to change my weigh-ins to a Thursday now. I had an absolute disaster of a weekend but know if I don't go to class this week I'll stay on the downward spiral. Have to take it on the chin, whatever the result. Have to live life too I guess! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week :)

Up a half, raging with myself. I've my hen this weekend so was planning on chipper on Sunday after it but that's gone now again, ah well, I'll have Thai as a healthier treat. I'll be good as gold between now and Friday and only really go mad food wise Saturday.

Hope everyone else is still doing well.

Half a pound or stone?

• Advertisement

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Half a pound or stone?

Half a pound which I know sounds like I'm being over the top but I really wanted to be down every week, even a little half down. Arra it's saveable (new word :P) but wanted to be down again this week heading into the hen. I'm sure I'll be over it by the time the willy straws come out :P

Half a pound which I know sounds like I'm being over the top but I really wanted to be down every week, even a little half down. Arra it's saveable (new word :P) but wanted to be down again this week heading into the hen. I'm sure I'll be over it by the time the willy straws come out :P

A half is teeny tiny. Just continue to make good choices & it'll be gone in no time. Be sure to enjoy your hen though :)

Your hormones probably had more to play in that half pound than fat to be honest. Women fluctuate much more than men!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

down one and a half pounds this morning when i weighed in. delighted. one pound to go until i get my first silver seven.

Down half a pound. Doesn't sound like a lot but I'm glad to be back on track.

Hey everyone, I was another half pound down today so its going to be slow and steady. Everyone seems to be doing really well, keep it up and good luck:)

Somehow managed to be down 2.5lbs last night so got my 5%. Down 11lbs now :) Hope everyone has a brill weekend!

granniecaz wrote: »
    Somehow managed to be down 2.5lbs last night so got my 5%. Down 11lbs now :) Hope everyone has a brill weekend!

Well done thats brilliant:)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

Hi , Im going to join WW tomorrow !!! I was wondering if anyone knows approx how long i should expect to be at the first class ? I know this is usually the longest one. Do they do all the education for newbies at the start of the class or at the end ? The reason I ask is that I have to get my baby minded while I attend the class.
    I was in WW a few years ago and had great results :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

shivers27 wrote: »
    Hi , Im going to join WW tomorrow !!! I was wondering if anyone knows approx how long i should expect to be at the first class ? I know this is usually the longest one. Do they do all the education for newbies at the start of the class or at the end ? The reason I ask is that I have to get my baby minded while I attend the class.
    I was in WW a few years ago and had great results :-)

Hi I text my local WW leader in advance of joining and she asked me to come in 10 mins early and she explained the simple start to me. Same the following week for the plan I was moving onto from that week. I assume all leaders are different so best to ask. Best of luck on your journey

Advertisement