Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi 20 euro voucher [upcoming] in Sindo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

€1000???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

I assume they mean €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭bop1977

Typical indo, they can't even get a promotional offer right.

Why do people buy this rag?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭crayon80

bop1977 wrote: »

Sigh. Given your audience in this particular forum it's because we'll get €20 off the biggest shop of the year. Not because we want to debate the quality of the paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

For €20 voucher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Here's the text from the Indo. It's €100.
    It's a pretty great offer.
    Indo wrote:
    This weekend in the Sunday Independent, Aldi has a fabulous gift. Spend €100 or more in store and get €20 off your bill. It's a great time to start stocking up on great value food and drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Cormo87

Anyone know when it's valid from- to? Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

It is a current ad? says see tomorrow's Sunday Indo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

If someone gave me the paper I'd rip it out and take it. Won't be buying it I have my standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

I think if I managed to spend €1000 in Aldi I'd have to rent a van to get the stuff home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭Spipov

you could buy the whole store for 1000!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

If someone gave me the paper I'd rip it out and take it. Won't be buying it I have my standards.

Well done, good to have standards. I will buy the paper, use the voucher, potentially read an article or two and then give the windows a xmas clean. Top notch window standards in my house!!! Win Win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Can i use the voucher in tesco ?. Or do they not take Aldi ones ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dangd3rd

use it in Aldi for goodness sake instead of wasting it on overpriced tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

dangd3rd wrote: »
    use it in Aldi for goodness sake instead of wasting it on overpriced tesco

Maybe some of us think Tesco is better shop ...... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Can i use the voucher in tesco ?. Or do they not take Aldi ones ?

You can.
    Maybe some of us think Tesco is better shop ...... :rolleyes:

Tesco is dear, with very poor quality fruit/veg and "fresh" meat but each to their own... there's stuff that other's don't sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Spipov wrote: »
    you could buy the whole store for 1000!

Ha ha !!

I'll be stocking up on Smirnoff Vodka (on promo in Tesco at moment for € 25.00) buy 4 for € 100.00 take off € 20.00 so 1 litres Voddie costs €20.00 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

L1011 wrote: »

Tesco is dear, with very poor quality fruit/veg and "fresh" meat but each to their own... there's stuff that other's don't sell.

There's no comparison between the quality of fruit and veg in Aldi compared to what you get in Tesco IMO. Also Aldis meat is of a higher standard, plus they don't sell horse meat labelled as beef, double bonus !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Do people realise that they can use the aldi/lidl vouchers to buy gift cards in Tesco.
    If you're looking to shop in the sales its good value :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Only thing Tesco should be used for is there specials on chocolate crisps wine etc, meat or veg should never be brought there.

• Advertisement

In case people dont know.

YOu can use the lidl/aldi vouchers to buy gift cards in tesco...adding to your savings.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Only thing Tesco should be used for is there specials on chocolate crisps wine etc, meat or veg should never be brought there.

I disagree. I work there, the stuff is as fresh as Aldi/Lidl. It's just lasyness and bad rotation on Tescos part. Aldi/Lidl, seem to have the fresh logistics down to a tee and it's a simple system. Tesco have 1 product say lettuce in store, on the floor and out the back. Yet there could be 4/5 different dates between them which is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

nc6000 wrote: »
    I think if I managed to spend €1000 in Aldi I'd have to rent a van to get the stuff home.

You wouldn't need a big van to bring this home

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

It BeeMee wrote: »
    You wouldn't need a big van to bring this home

Just under 77 tins - should fit in the passenger footwell :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

And don't forget a 10€ off 50€ Lidl voucher in the Sindo and World this Sunday, it'll be on the back of the Lidl magazine which is an insert in both papers (its not printed in the paper themselves).

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

Do people realise that they can use the aldi/lidl vouchers to buy gift cards in Tesco.
    If you're looking to shop in the sales its good value :)

No, did not know that ! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Thanks OP, will use it for €20 off €100 worth of Lego in Tesco on Sunday.

Just to clarify....the €20 voucher will be in the Sunday Independent? Will the Sunday World also have a €20 voucher or will it be the usual 2 x €10 vouchers?

shivers27 wrote: »
    No, did not know that ! Thanks.

Now you do :D

Ive used them for Argos and Debenhams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

vicwatson wrote: »
    And don't forget a 10€ off 50€ Lidl voucher in the Sindo and World this Sunday, it'll be on the back of the Lidl magazine which is an insert in both papers (its not printed in the paper themselves).

Just the Aldi one that's printed in the paper, but i missed it the 1st week, until i noticed it by accident redface.png
    Just to clarify....the €20 voucher will be in the Sunday Independent? Will the Sunday World also have a €20 voucher or will it be the usual 2 x €10 vouchers?

It was mentioned in the Independent today, that the €20 voucher will be in the Sunday Independent?

Advertisement