Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

All this malarkey about needing vendor commendations, how is that meant to work for those who already have high levels with vendors? I'm at lvl 15 for FWC, am I now going to need more commendations to buy gear unlocked at lvl 3?

Such a mess all around. Given their history of changing these things week to week, I am fairly reluctant to purchase anything for fear of such action being rendering unnecessary/ irrelevant a short time later.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So lads where do i sign up for the clan !

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,148 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

So lads where do i sign up for the clan !

Here ya go: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/118535/0/1/0

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Disappointed to see Bungie continue with their no-matchmaking stance. Whatever about the raid it makes no sense for the weekly heroic strike or weekly nightfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Did a complete HM run last night. Got nothing except shards/energies. Sparrow (again). I did get the raid Fusion. Pretty bad run reward wise but happy with the fusion as it's pretty rare.
    I've no lvl 30 armour for my two alt characters. I'm told I can buy this soon enough.
    Templar went down very easy 5 on top one below. Provided the relic holdr is handy it's a piece of p****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I've no lvl 30 armour for my two alt characters. I'm told I can buy this soon enough.

Really?

Really?

Pretty sure. I may have 1-2 pieces (& a load of exotics). I've only done maybe 1 NM 1 HM on the Hunter and maybe the same on the Warlock. Did most of my runs with the Titan in the vain search for the gloves. Got them in IB and next Raid I did they dropped.:rolleyes:
    Wasn't doing a lot of Raids - maybe one a week, with the Titan. I appear to have been promoted to the Raid team in the Group I play with having previously being just an alternate. The guys I play with are so adept now they can afford to carry me for comic relief.

Well I just read the Bungie weekly update and they said that the Iron Banner is coming back on December 16th. And through that you will be able to buy gear to bring you to level 31.

I hope thats how it works out.

Also they mention that reward packages from Daily Events will be back with the new DLC. They said it is a bug that they stopped but I don't see how that could pass testing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

They need to increase the vault size.. this is just getting ridiculous

Just my raid weapons are taking all the space, shame I can't upgrade them to 323 as I will be able to do with my exotics...

raidvault.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bohrio wrote: »

Just my raid weapons are taking all the space, shame I can't upgrade them to 323 as I will be able to do with my exotics...

raidvault.png

Why not discard some of the duplicates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

raidvault.png

Christ, how many hours are you up to now in the game? 231 shards... I would say 350 hours + ?

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Why not discard some of the duplicates.

I want to wait for the DLC to come up first, in case I can change the damage type on them. Imagine having 3 fatebringers one arc, solar and void. Or 3 Vex (arc/solar/void).

But even if this is not the case I want each one of my characters to have a fully maxed out Fatebringer, Vex, Voc and Atheons Epilogue so I dont have to keep coming back to the tower to swap when I am doing weeklies and dailies.

I have already discarded a few, including Vex, Voc, Atheons, Fatebringers, Praetorian Foils, Praedyths Revenge, etc.

Also same thing applies to Hezen, praetorian, PR and Corrective measure (have 3 of those as well).

• Registered Users Posts: 27,818 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

logik wrote: »
    Christ, how many hours are you up to now in the game? 231 shards... I would say 350 hours + ?

Ha try doubling that :P

logik wrote: »

Almost double that... :s

I have no more need for shards anymore, I wish they would allow people to sell them for other material, that would make me very very happy, and rich!

Will guns like the Fatebringer/VOC/Atheon's Epilogue and other legendaries become obsolete in the PvE as they can't level past 300 or are they going to do something about that?

Seems like Xur is selling heavy ammo again so should make Porphy happy !! Plan c on sale again this week. Also titan and warlock helm not sure about hunter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Seems like Xur is selling heavy ammo again so should make Porphy happy !! Plan c on sale again this week. Also titan and warlock helm not sure about hunter

Exotic Gear
    Titan: Helm Of Inmost Light (Helmet)
    Hunter: Young Ahamkara's Spine (Gauntlet)
    Warlock: Light Beyond Nemesis (Helmet)
    Weapon: Plan C (Special)

Curios
    Pulse Rifle Telemetry
    Hand Cannon Telemetry
    Machine Gun Telemtry
    Void Drive (Rare Sparrows Only)
    Stealth Drive (Rare Sparrows Only)
    Heavy Ammo Synthesis (x5)

Helm will be purchased, shame it's not Saint-14. And boo on no Gjally,

YES!!! Exotic Warlock Helm on sale.

Now I just need Raid chestplate armour and I have everything I need for level 30.

Plan C twice in a row sucks. It also dropped for me in last weeks Raid.

Exotic Gear
    Titan: Helm Of Inmost Light (Helmet)
    Hunter: Young Ahamkara's Spine (Gauntlet)
    Warlock: Light Beyond Nemesis (Helmet)
    Weapon: Plan C (Special)

Curios
    Pulse Rifle Telemetry
    Hand Cannon Telemetry
    Machine Gun Telemtry
    Void Drive (Rare Sparrows Only)
    Stealth Drive (Rare Sparrows Only)
    Heavy Ammo Synthesis (x5)

Helm will be purchased, shame it's not Saint-14. And boo on no Gjally,

I want Saint 14 badly. Why won't he sell it :(

Nice. Wanted that Warlock helm. Just need one more Warlock Helm and will have all 9 exotics for the characters.
    Will be leaving the rest of my coins in the vault this week. Not buying a 3rd Plan C.

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I want Saint 14 badly. Why won't he sell it :(

Me and two friends each got it from an exotic engram from Xur. It's my favourite piece of equipment by a mile.

YES!!! Exotic Warlock Helm on sale.

Now I just need Raid chestplate armour and I have everything I need for level 30.

Plan C twice in a row sucks. It also dropped for me in last weeks Raid.

Gauntlets for me. :eek::(

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Me and two friends each got it from an exotic engram from Xur. It's my favourite piece of equipment by a mile.

The blinding effect I'd say is very very helpful in Raid when defending the plates during the Gatekeeper phases.

The blinding effect I'd say is very very helpful in Raid when defending the plates during the Gatekeeper phases.

Absolutely. I mentioned that earlier in the thread. When the Praetorian walks into it he virtually comes to a standstill.

Overall it's a lifesaver in so many situations. Some enemies can OHK you through it particularly in Mars Nightfalls / some Fallen Ninjas but it's pretty rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Titan helmet for me. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Titan Helmet! Been waiting weeks for this. I can finally get to 30!

Gauntlets for me. :eek::(

Did you not do the Iron Banner last time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

:(

weiland79 wrote: »
    :(

We are now in the same boat, needing that last piece of equipment.

I was going to take a break from Destiny until Sunday but I have to stop by and see Xur tonight. Then my new shiny Exotic helm is going to need some XP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Almost double that... :s

I have no more need for shards anymore, I wish they would allow people to sell them for other material, that would make me very very happy, and rich!

:eek: that is almost a full month playing Destiny. So in 2014 of the 12 months, you have 1 full month on Destiny!! :pac: insane.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement