Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikon d3200 w 18-55mm Lens €270 in Argos (€245 with Nikon Cashback)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kneelson

IF anyone sees any walk in SD Memory Card Deals anywhere please post them too :). I'd say minimum 32GB. ideally Class 10.

Am I allowed do this?? Sorry if I'm not :-D i have 2 sandisk ultra 32gb class 10 for sale on adverts.. Haven't nade a sale over there yet .. they're the first things I've tried to sell.. Jesus HELP MEEEE

IF anyone sees any walk in SD Memory Card Deals anywhere please post them too :). I'd say minimum 32GB. ideally Class 10.

Am I allowed do this?? Sorry if I'm not :-D i have 2 sandisk ultra 32gb class 10 for sale on adverts.. Haven't nade a sale over there yet .. they're the first things I've tried to sell.. Jesus HELP MEEEE

Nikon are selling them directly on ebay- in or around 150-200 as refurbs with a 1 year warranty- ebay.de have several. I have a feeling I'm going to be going down that route.........

That sounds perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Ok they told my oul lad that it was never that price and it must be the English price. Heading in to sort it as i have the email which clearly states price and website bought from.

dockc wrote: »
    Just collected mine - it came up as the more expensive price of 300+ when i showed the reservation they honored it - also got €10 voucher from them - the lady was really nice she said that she 4got to offer me the memory card which are 1/3off when you buy the camera so then she said she'd give me that and I could use the 10 voucher I just rec'd, so I got a 16gb memory card retail at 30 1/3 off + 10euro voucher = only had to pay €10! Delighted! Tick tick tick

I'm ridiculously jealous

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Ok they told my oul lad that it was never that price and it must be the English price. Heading in to sort it as i have the email which clearly states price and website bought from.

Which branch was this in? I'm going into Ilac Centre at lunch time and I'm hoping for a smooth transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭clickhere

I went into liffey Valley and the reservation came up at the new price, just went to the counter and showed the email reservation and there was no problem. They also gave me €10 credit on a card.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

dodzy wrote: »
    My money's on "yes". I'll be there in 30 mins meself.
    Slipshaney wrote: »
    let us know how you get on...

€269 with a tenner voucher.

329648.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Just back from Stephens green. Showed email and it was no problem. Delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

No bother in Mahon point cork either

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Anyone who bought one on spec- and doesn't really want it- like to sell it on to one of us here?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Damien85

if anyone still has a reservation code but decided against buying the camera, please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

my friend has stated he is going to Limerick so the Killarney one is up for grabs

tis a wee bit too far away i'm afraid, thanks anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

TheDriver wrote: »
    my friend has stated he is going to Limerick so the Killarney one is up for grabs
    Can I have it? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

• Registered Users Posts: 12,447 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I take it they won't honour it if you just have a text reservation?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Gone to JohnBoy26, PM Sent

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I take it they won't honour it if you just have a text reservation?

I just gave them the reservation number in the Ilac Centre - they didn't ask to see the text or email. The price came in at 389 but the manager quickly sorted it. No problem at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

A poster gave me one for Monaghan today. I am stuck in the midlands in a fog bank. Anyone want the code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭prince20

galait wrote: »
    PM Sent to Prince20 with code for Athlone

Just picked up there now, many thanks again. :)

percy212 wrote: »
    A poster gave me one for Monaghan today. I am stuck in the midlands in a fog bank. Anyone want the code?

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭alwayssideways

percy212 wrote: »

I'll take it.

Edit: Too late.... If Damien85 changes his mind then I will take it

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

Code for Limerick city center. Can't collect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

prince20 wrote: »
    Just picked up there now, many thanks again. :)

No Bother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭BobMc

Just collected, Limerick Cruises St., had email which I handed in straight away, told me I'd got a great deal price had gone up but not once ounce of a suggestion of not getting lower price, got my e10 gift card too, delighted

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

DaraDali wrote: »

might take it was thinking of getting dad a good camera he has gotten into it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

How long the codes last

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭copper04

Do you still have the code, does that give camera for the €245 with cash back \?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭copper04

DaraDali wrote: »

Do you still have the reservation code, does that give camera for the €245 with cash back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement