Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

25 yesterday, back to 19 now after subs. Hazard(c), Cahill, falcao & Naismith today.

Left Costa out altogether as thought he wouldn't feature.

Zamora and Hutton to come tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ivan red cost me 7 points. ragin'. at least Ade capt worked out. 51pts with Bobby Zamora to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Forgot to make my substitutions today 😢

Caulker as captain tonight - the desperate gamble of a forgetful fool :P

Dearg81 wrote: »

ha ya really gotta be on the ball 24/7 x7 for this don't ya (!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Captain tonight is Zamora, after the fails of aguero and hazard, not expecting much!!

Hackers wrote: »
    Captain tonight is Zamora, after the fails of aguero and hazard, not expecting much!!

good ol' Bobby Z. have him comin in myself for no-show Costa. in fairness he had a stormer last week v 'Pool so ya never know!

manual_man wrote: »
    ha ya really gotta be on the ball 24/7 x7 for this don't ya (!)

Yea, I wasn't even hungover so no excuse. I was lucky in that it hasn't cost me too many points, I think I only lost out on ~ 10 points. Hazard, Eric "I only score in Europe" Lamela, Falcao and Costa all failed. Only Adebayor did well out of my subs.

Yea, I wasn't even hungover so no excuse. I was lucky in that it hasn't cost me too many points, I think I only lost out on ~ 10 points. Hazard, Eric "I only score in Europe" Lamela, Falcao and Costa all failed. Only Adebayor did well out of my subs.

same thing last week for me, remembered about subs literally a few mins after the deadline for the WBA-United game - so ADM and Wisdom left on my bench. Luckily didn't cost me too much. You'd nearly want to set yourself alarms :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Captain Hutton here!

• Advertisement

8-10 wrote: »
    Captain Hutton here!

He's not playing, not sure if you can switch it back now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

He's not playing, not sure if you can switch it back now though.

Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

I was away for the weekend at a wedding and forgot to make any changes to my team . Aguero Captain with 0 points. Zamora was my only player left so put him in a captain. Hopefully he gets a goal as well as his assist.

140 points behind in the only paid league I'm in . In danger of loosing interest unless I get a good week soon.

Last week I lost out on Aguero coming in a captain when I made chances so it it didn't default to my VC after my captain didn't play. This week One of my defenders didn't play and my 1st sub ivanovic wont come in with -1 because I made changes :) a small victory

Zamora 10 points as captain tonight it sweet considering I only had 21 up till then, shocking week !

Yeowwwww Rob Green and Bobby Z get in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,525 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

47 points in the end. Dropped 9 places to 21st. Could have been a lot worse after saturday

KevIRL wrote: »
    47 points in the end. Dropped 9 places to 21st. Could have been a lot worse after saturday

Jumped 130 places to 159th. Delighted with that. Green(9) and Bobby Z(5) were a nice bonus tonight.

I finished on 49 points which was enough for a green arrow. There must have been a few forgetful idiots like me this week :pac:

35 points from today, expecting a serious fall in the rankings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

39 for me Foster was the only one who scored well for me today! Hoping all my MD2 players can come in and put in a decent showing!!

46 points. krul my top points high scorer says it all. adebayor aguero and ADM my only players for tomorrow will sub in for moore(0) sterling(2) and costa(3), will also give one of them the armband (currently on Welbeck), so will be 36pts with 3 to play incl. captain

Ouch, down to 90th overall

Kun or ADM for captain?

feck it. gone for ADM. have a feeling United could put a few past City today

On 59 after today. Roswell the only player left but he will come in for Ade's zero points

KevIRL wrote: »
    On 59 after today. Roswell the only player left but he will come in for Ade's zero points

Up to 39th from 90th

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Whats everyone injury situation now? This week i'm carrying Debuchy, Jones, Kompany & Jelavic. I am loathe to use a couple of loans but a couple more injuries and i'll have to I think.

Have people been using the loan market much so far?

jimmii wrote: »
    Whats everyone injury situation now? This week i'm carrying Debuchy, Jones, Kompany & Jelavic. I am loathe to use a couple of loans but a couple more injuries and i'll have to I think.

I used it once. Didn't pay off! Had Debuchy and Ramsey injured, and Cabella not playing, a lot of dead money so it was worth a shot!

Capt. On ADM today, not logged in but in around 300 position I think

• Advertisement

jimmii wrote: »

3 injuries at the mo, can deal with them all in the squad McCarthy (QPR), Jelavic and Hutton

Havent used the loan system yet thankfully. Touch wood

Advertisement