Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Well my good week paid off! I lost 2lb! That's 2st 1.5lb since I rejoined 6 months ago and 55lb overall! I'm very happy with that! Here's to another good week! I'm currently 13st 2lb. I've a wedding in 3 weeks and I would love to be 12st 12lb for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭AG123

Jwacqui wrote: »
    Well my good week paid off! I lost 2lb! That's 2st 1.5lb since I rejoined 6 months ago and 55lb overall! I'm very happy with that! Here's to another good week! I'm currently 13st 2lb. I've a wedding in 3 weeks and I would love to be 12st 12lb for that!

That is very doable!! Best of luck to you! You are doing fantastic so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Jwacqui wrote: »

Well done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭leanonme

Went back to WW after eight weeks of slaking, and thankfully only had three pounds up, and lost 3.5 this week, so I'm happy out. Total of 38.5 pounds lost since mid February.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

STS this morning. Quite happy. Couldn't exercise and had a couple of treats, but I tracked everything. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭cjdun1

cjdun1 wrote: »
    so went back for a weigh in after over 2 years last night - was a full half-stone above target - no great shocker to be honest, kick start now to get my butt sorted again :-)

right so - week 1 back - down 2.5 - weigh 9st 9.5lb - 4.5lb to get back to target

Found Saturday and Sunday really really tough - break in the Monday - Friday routine but held it together.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Down 2lb :) so even with the gain last week, down 7lb in 4 weeks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭honeygirl

I was feeling too sick to go out to my meeting today and I really needed it. I have not been as good as I wanted to be this week. Anyway I will try harder and hopefully there will be some sort of loss when I make it to the scale next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Down 3 pounds yesterday. Delighted with that. Came gome and made cafe delites churro blondies and theyre gorgeous. May have eaten most of it last night, but have a bit for today and tomorrow. Made them in a circular dish and just pizza sliced it into the 16 pieces at 3 pp each. Would recommend yall trying them. http://cafedelites.com/2014/10/03/churro-chocolate-chunk-blondies/

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

Hi guys.

I did WW about two years ago and lost a stone and a half, reaching my goal weight. But I moved to Dubai for a year and the weight creeped back on, so I finally bit the bullet and rejoined two weeks ago. I was back to where I started but delighted to say I've lost 4.5 pounds in two weeks!!

So I'm more dedicated than ever to try and reach my goal by xmas. If I did it once... I found this thread a great help/motivation the last time I did WW so gonna really stick to it this time around. No excuses!

• Advertisement

Down 3lbs this week!! Yaaaay! I didn't expect that cos I ate plenty of crap, but I suppose I counted my points. Going to try to be better this week and hopefully get another good result!

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭keesa

Stayed the same today. Could have been worse because I've been over my points everyday.

Feeling a bit sorry for myself. In week 6 of a chest infection and the antibiotics I got aren't helping much :( I would finish a whole tub of ice cream if I got my hands on one!

I stood on the scale this morning and I had an "oh my god" moment... up 6 pounds in four days:eek: All my fault, I have been a total bitch with food lately, and the terrible thing is I know I'm doing wrong and I can feel it in my clothes, but I won't stop... Anyway maybe its the kick I needed because the tracker is out again and I am off for my walk.. I should sign this Weight Watchers Failure:P

honeygirl wrote: »
    I stood on the scale this morning and I had an "oh my god" moment... up 6 pounds in four days:eek: All my fault, I have been a total bitch with food lately, and the terrible thing is I know I'm doing wrong and I can feel it in my clothes, but I won't stop... Anyway maybe its the kick I needed because the tracker is out again and I am off for my walk.. I should sign this Weight Watchers Failure:P

I've done that before. Stick to your points for the rest of the week and throw in exercise. you can limit the damage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I won't get to meeting, but determined to do F&H for the week, and do my walking, and fingers crossed for next week.
    Best of luck everyone.

I am so lazy! I'm not even trying!

keesa wrote: »

No you are not going to get lazy, you are going to keep trying... Jeekers we have to, you don't want to put the weight on again. This post is to motivate me aswell!

keesa wrote: »

I've been the same this week.. Had friends visiting which of course led to three nights of drinking and bad food choices. Trying to limit the damage but not looking forward to WI tomorrow at all!!

sunrise91 wrote: »
    I've been the same this week.. Had friends visiting which of course led to three nights of drinking and bad food choices. Trying to limit the damage but not looking forward to WI tomorrow at all!!

Go to your weigh in tomorrow draw a line under it and start again, It might not be as bad as you think. Just keep telling yourself that next week will be better and it will be, we all have to live as well and there will be plenty of lows and highs along the way. Once we are trying we are winning:)

Go to your weigh in tomorrow draw a line under it and start again, It might not be as bad as you think. Just keep telling yourself that next week will be better and it will be, we all have to live as well and there will be plenty of lows and highs along the way. Once we are trying we are winning:)

Thanks for the motivation! I will go to weigh in, and if I'm up then it's completely my own fault, just gotta keep looking forward and have some willpower!

• Advertisement

Thanks for the motivation! I will go to weigh in, and if I'm up then it's completely my own fault, just gotta keep looking forward and have some willpower!

I joined weight watchers again in 2012 because everyone was getting smaller and I was getting bigger. It took me all this time to lose 3 and a half stone because at times I would go off the rails and eat all round me and stop exercising. I think the thing that helped was that no matter how bad I was doing I would always go back to my meetings and try again and eventually the weight would come off. I am about 10 pounds up at the moment and about 20 pounds away from goal:o and I am struggling, losing hope, you name it I am feeling it, but I know I will get there and I will never go back to the weight I was:) You have to live and have fun but once you keep trying you will get there..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Another week another pound.

13st 1lb now. I have 2 more weigh ins before the wedding in October! I want to be in the 12stones at the least!

Not having a great 2 days either. I was doing quite well but then my arthritis flared up and I had a f*ck it moment which has carried through to today. Hopefully shouldn't gain as it could have been a lot worse but would like a loss for my 5th week.

Not too bothered either way. This is a journey for me, not a race. I have failed so many times because I went gung ho the first weeks and then quit, so if I have a few shaky weeks, it's ok, I will get there and WW is fitting around my life rather than me fitting my life around WW :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

500g off this week, I'm 1.5kg off my goal weight! Neeeearly there...
    I'd love to have the stabilisation phase (is that what you call the 6 weeks at the end, in English?) done before Christmas!

No you are not going to get lazy, you are going to keep trying... Jeekers we have to, you don't want to put the weight on again. This post is to motivate me aswell!

You're right. I was home at the weekend and I asked my mum to give away my old coat to vdp because it's too big and it's getting cold. She asked if I wanted to keep it in case I got big again. My response was "im not getting big again" I didn't even have to think about it. IT'S NOT HAPPENING!

Down 1.5 pounds!! Was not expecting that after the week I had!! It's made me determined to be extra good this week and hopefully see better results next week :)

Down 1.5 pounds!! Was not expecting that after the week I had!! It's made me determined to be extra good this week and hopefully see better results next week :)

Well done!

Up 1.5lb :( I hate my body/metabolism. If I was counting calories, I would not have even gone over maintenance calories yet I gained. I had a few slip ups but thought they would warrant a STS or even a half a pound loss because I have so much to lose and am eating way better than I was.

Monife wrote: »
    Up 1.5lb :( I hate my body/metabolism. If I was counting calories, I would not have even gone over maintenance calories yet I gained. I had a few slip ups but thought they would warrant a STS or even a half a pound loss because I have so much to lose and am eating way better than I was.

Keep going and don't let this get you down. Sometimes things don't go your way one week, but hopefully next week you will have a loss. There are any number of reasons why this might have happened.

I'm just home from WI. Another 3lb down so I'm 2.5lb away from getting back to goal!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

STS again for me but I'm happy because it's my TOTM and I always gain. I'm really trying my best this week. :)

Advertisement