Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Thanks! ;)

Might grab a beer, but I kinda already had my big night out 'cos I'm trying to avoid all the lunacy of the galway races. not fun

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

happy_birthday_japanese_card-p137214843536422084z85p0_400.jpg

Wonderful! how fitting Maye :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Hope you had a lovely birthday :)

Enjoy it more over the long weekend :D:D

Have Nom Con this weekend.
    Went to see new Apes film - so good! Well worth a watch, a proper 4/5 film! :)

Might see you at Nom Con tomorrow Zwillinge! :D

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Might see you at Nom Con tomorrow Zwillinge! :D

Yay! \o/

Should hopefully be a fun weekend :)

Hmm, looking at new boots :o

On the bus home from Dubland. Fun time, but I am wrecked :p DJ set was fun! :D

Glad your DJing went well Links, must catch one of your sets sometime ;).

Up to 72.4% in Watch_Dogs, getting into the hard earned percentages..

Thanks Maye! :D

I was actually ****ting bricks, nervous as hell doing it :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Maye83 wrote: »
    Love The Matrix, I'd say I can recite most of its script at this stage, great soundtrack too. It's a while since I watched it though, may give it a spin again in the near future.

Doing plenty of research for my trip to Berlin at the end of August, looking forward to that.

Also making my way towards 100% game completion on the hardest difficulty level in Watch_Dogs, currently at 63.9% :p.

If you've any super-specific questions about Berlin, ask away, I'm living in another city close by, have loads of friends in Berlin and as a result, I've been there a LOT (know it far better than I know Dublin tbh :P). Fantastic city to visit!

EARTH were only fuccking amazing the other night, played a decently long set too (I suppose they couldn't really do a short set). What a guitarist Dylan Carlson is! Perfect remedy to overdone prog **** :D

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy tonight! :D Seriously fun

got a big Farscape vibe off it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I should go see this movie.

That being said, I haven't seen the Avengers, or any of the movies of the individual characters in the movie.

You can pretty much walk straight into Guardians without having seen any of the other Marvel movies

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh I know that, I'm just saying that my record for seeing acclaimed movies of late is poor.

Morning Afternoon folks! ;)

Angron: The avengers is worth checking out

If you've any super-specific questions about Berlin, ask away, I'm living in another city close by, have loads of friends in Berlin and as a result, I've been there a LOT (know it far better than I know Dublin tbh :P). Fantastic city to visit!

Thanks for that man, I might have a question or two for ya as the time approaches over the coming few weeks, I'll throw them up here if I do.

I got to the Nom Con Rave a little bit late, the better looking half had a panel running late, but I did get my groove on :P:cool:

Seen Guardians of the Galaxy - well worth a look and stay behind for after the credits... Shan't spoil!

Happy Tuesday y'all :pac: Lovin' these fake Mondays ;)

Zwillinge wrote: »
    I got to the Nom Con Rave a little bit late, the better looking half had a panel running late, but I did get my groove on :P:cool:

Did you get to the 'dance'? Which was the one I was DJ'ing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

My internet has been down since midday and the first thing I see when I get back online is that Dir en grey's new album "Arche" will be released December 10th :D. Can hear my bank account sighing already.

• Advertisement

Reiketsu wrote: »
    My internet has been down since midday and the first thing I see when I get back online is that Dir en grey's new album "Arche" will be released December 10th :D. Can hear my bank account sighing already.

This is good news! :) Little xmas present to myself :D

Links234 wrote: »
    This is good news! :) Little xmas present to myself :D

Same here. It was due out in November but it got delayed due to the World Cup apparently haha!

You ever listen to Sadie, Reiketsu?

I have tried to get into them a few times but just can't :(. Not for me!

I got their album Madrigal De Maria there and I'm absolutely loving it, and there's a much darker vibe off it, kinda similar to Dir en Grey in places. I'm actually just really impressed with how they seem to have evolved from a fairly generic Visual Kei band to something much more, the album is just so much darker and heavier than before.

Well I do like the video you posted. Must check out their most recent album then :D

Oooh! :D Glad you like it so ;)

Did you take a peek at this vid before?

So, hey folks! ;) What's all happenin with you lot?

Starting to organise stuff for heading back to Galway now. Yourself Links?

• Advertisement

Awesome! Wanna get a donut when you're back? :D

Me? Kinda crappy, been going to the doctor a few times over the past few months, and I seem to have some sort of chronic fatigue syndrome :( it's a strange one in that it seems to come and go and that I can be fine some days, others I feel like hell and can barely function. So yeah, not the most fun :o

Advertisement