Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There's a wrestling company called TNA that may or may not be going out of business (it looks bad for them, but nobody really knows), and I found a list someone compiled of some of the most ridiculous things to come from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I should be going to see Guardians of the Galaxy friday ;) Looking forward to that

Also, I might be DJ'ing again this weekend :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah cool, where?

mmmmmaaaaayyybbbeee at Nom Con in Dublin :D

Coolio.

• Advertisement

I should do that more often

Will you be about for Akumakon again next year?

Yarp, I'm gonna apply to staff (and this time I'll actually apply :pac: ) Also hoping to staff Eirtakon if possible.

Good stuff! :D Hope I can get to Eirtakon this year, I wanted to go last year but didn't have the money. I got to see the Doctor Who 50th in the cinema instead though, which probably had just as much cosplay at it :pac:

I look forward to the good Doctor being back on tv.

Same as, not long now either! :D

Capaldi looks like he's going to be a really, really terrific Doctor

• Advertisement

Aye, I wonder how they are going to explain him being two past characters in the Whoniverse though :pac:

They mightn't explain it at all, I think there were a fair few actors in Who that had been in a few different roles.

Yeah, but in his appearances as others he was a pretty prominent and central character. Admittedly, they could possibly get away with Torchwood appearances, cause I don't think everyone will have watched those.

Guess we'll just have to wait and find out then :D

Well if they don't explain it, I guess I'll just have to...
    Gxc6rer.gif

Aww man, sloths :D So adorable!

6a010535647bf3970b0192aa1c86c1970d-500wi

They really are, they look like such relaxed animals. I saw a video of one getting attacked by an animal, and as it was getting pulled down from the tree it only looked mildly inconvenienced.

I was actually reading this earlier: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26734289

...200 sloths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I spent a productive evening watching football and then watching The Matrix... what a film!!! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

DazMarz wrote: »
    I spent a productive evening watching football and then watching The Matrix... what a film!!! :cool:

Was only saying to my house mate the other day that I'm dying to rewatch the Matrix... It's been ages since I've seen it last.

Got the Matrix trilogy on Bluray a while back, ****ing loved the first one, but you know what? The sequels aren't as bad as all that, the second one especially. I think viewing them again without any expectations gives you a bit of perspective, the hype when number 2 came out was unreal. Still not a patch on the first though.

Bound, which was the Wachowskis first movie, is one of the most underrated gems ever and well worth a look! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

*squeal* Sloths! :D

Morning Zwillinge! ;) How are you doing?

This should get a few people here excited! :D

10527292_844957362196254_6144270608113680794_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Links234 wrote: »

Ha! Good ole Devy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Love The Matrix, I'd say I can recite most of its script at this stage, great soundtrack too. It's a while since I watched it though, may give it a spin again in the near future.

Doing plenty of research for my trip to Berlin at the end of August, looking forward to that.

Also making my way towards 100% game completion on the hardest difficulty level in Watch_Dogs, currently at 63.9% :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Links234 wrote: »

Saw it this morning. Absolutely brilliant poster. Classic Dev :P

Good luck in Berlin Maye! ;) I've never been, herself tells me I'll love it, so we'll have to go at some point. Always wanted to go to Nuremberg, it looks so beautiful :)

I think I'm gonna make some solid plans to go back to Japan soon myself, it's been too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Happy Birthday, Links! :) Any celebratory plans?

Advertisement