Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you Part 43

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

jimgoose wrote: »
    I am frankly struggling to see what might be so good about it. Tasty little bod on her - haven't they all - but she looks like an Oompah-Loompah with Down's Syndrome.

I haven't seen the other posts but are you talking about Miley Cyrus? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    I haven't seen the other posts but are you talking about Miley Cyrus? :p

It was actually this "Rihanna" person, but sure, why not! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

jimgoose wrote: »
    I am frankly struggling to see what might be so good about it. Tasty little bod on her - haven't they all - but she looks like an Oompah-Loompah with Down's Syndrome.

I don't see the attaction. I'd agree with the body but she has an odd looking head alright. She reminds me of turks missus from scrubs. Alright but you wouldn't be moving mountains for a go on her!

As for miley she looks like a demented pixie on speed.

I don't see or hear much of either of them which is the opposite to trivial annoyance. Mildly pleasing?

gramar wrote: »
    I don't see the attaction. I'd agree with the body but she has an odd looking head alright. She reminds me of turks missus from scrubs. Alright but you wouldn't be moving mountains for a go on her!...

Ah yes, Nurse Carla Espinosa. She's cute, but also one of these gals who manages to look ferociously angry even when she's smiling. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

She's a butterface. Great arse on her though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

:mad: The humidity is driving me nuts, nothing adhesive will stick. I lost my blister patch minutes after I'd left the house and I put a couple of plasters on to cover the massive bruises on my arms after the IV on Tuesday, they were falling off after a few minutes. The bruises make me look like a battered wife/heroin addict. If I didn't cover them up I'd probably here rumours that I was one or the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

So tempted to edit thread title...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

LizT wrote: »

Yes do...here is my suggestion...

Trivial things that annoy you, you shower of grumpy intolerant numpties!

Trivial things that annoy you Part 3.666666666666666

That'd drive people crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,388 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The significant proportion of Irish people who can't seem to function outside a temperature range of about 10 - 18C. Anything below is "freezing" and anything above is simply too hot to cope.

Newsflash, folks, 26C is not anything resembling an extreme temperature.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Dial Hard wrote: »
    The significant proportion of Irish people who can't seem to function outside a temperature range of about 10 - 18C. Anything below is "freezing" and anything above is simply too hot to cope.

Newsflash, folks, 26C is not anything resembling an extreme temperature.

It's not the heat people are complaining about, dry heat is fine, it's the bloody 100% humidity that's bugging people.

Trivial things that annoy you - 1. Danniemcq.

It's not the heat people are complaining about, dry heat is fine, it's the bloody 100% humidity that's bugging people.

Yeah, I hate it too. :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Stupid "song" lyrics

"Look at you in that dress girl you dangerous like a gun" :confused:

Need I say anything else?

"Cos you're a good girl and you know it" really bugs me

bluewolf wrote: »
    Sounds like that Robin Thicke song, which is packed full of utterly shíte lyrics.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

"Um, thanks, I suppose.......? "

Sounds like that Robin Thicke song, which is packed full off utterly shíte lyrics.

Nope, Drake "Hold On We're Going Home".

Sounds like that Robin Thicke song, which is packed full off utterly shíte lyrics.

Indeed yes, hence the name. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    "She walks like Rihanna" :(

Herself and Miley Cyrus must have a permanent case of thrush, the two of them are always poking and pulling at themselves.

There's nothing worse than someone saying that to you in a professional capacity. Well, they are supposed to be professional but are speaking to you like you're a lapdancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

'Before' and 'After' photographs.

Where the after photograph is quiet clearly taken in a brighter light, after the person has a sun tan (and maybe full make-up) and the photo either zoomed in or zoomed out ... depending on whether they were getting something enlarged or shrunk.

• Advertisement

But relative humidity in Ireland averages in the mid-70s all the time, so it's actually not really any worse than normal?

76% at the Phoenix Park station at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

"Um, thanks, I suppose.......? "

Usually said in reply to -

"I love you like a fat kid love cake"

- 50 cent, "21 questions"

I was downloading it for someone else, honest! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Agreed.
    Plus the thread is for everyone to contribute their own trivial annoyances. Some things bother me (trivially), that don't bother others, and vice versa.

bcklschaps wrote: »
    'Before' and 'After' photographs.

Where the after photograph is quiet clearly taken in a brighter light, after the person has a sun tan (and maybe full make-up) and the photo either zoomed in or zoomed out ... depending on whether they were getting something enlarged or shrunk.

or in the before picture, the person is slouching and wearing ill fitting clothes and then in the after picture they're standing up straight and wearing clothes that actually fit.

There's nothing worse than someone saying that to you in a professional capacity. Well, they are supposed to be professional but are speaking to you like you're a lapdancer.

I'm now imagining your boss throwing your bonus at you in dollar bills :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Don't you dare....

danniemcq wrote: »
    Don't you dare....

What's it worth to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Dial Hard wrote: »
    But relative humidity in Ireland averages in the mid-70s all the time, so it's actually not really any worse than normal?

76% at the Phoenix Park station at the moment.

It is worse than normal, because it's warmer. It's not the humidity that is a problem, it's the combination of humidity and higher temperatures.

For example, you will be more comfortable in 30° dry heat than at 25° with relative humidity >70% (or, actually, probably about the same).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

What's it worth to you?

jeez my ribs are awfully sore.....

:­p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Trivial things that annoy you - 1. Danniemcq.
    Don't you dare....
    What's it worth to you?
    jeez my ribs are awfully sore.....

:­p

I hate it when mammy mod and daddy mod are fighting :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement