Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I doubt he's thick enough to risk getting in trouble again, given his dodgy track record.

Or does he think WWE have invested so much in to him, he's bulletproof?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

WWE Countdown ranking the ten most dangerous Divas in WWE history

• 10. Sunny
    • 9. Alundra Blayze
    • 8. Sable
    • 7. The Fabulous Moolah
    • 6. Sensational Sherri
    • 5. Mae Young
    • 4. Stephanie McMahon
    • 3. Beth Phoenix
    • 2. Trish Stratus
    • 1. Lita

No Chyna, Victoria, Jazz or Molly Holly

• Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Beth is number 3.

Thankfully no Total Divas

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

rovert wrote: »

Only for people who wont leave him alone and let him be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Only for people who wont leave him alone and let him be.
    Have to agree here. What Chris did is unforgivable to most, but he was his son. The fact he chooses to remember his father for his good qualities rather than that one horrible weekend (which was down to his brain being basically destroyed) is something people shouldn't judge. In fact, it's something in my opinion people should admire in David.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Have to agree here. What Chris did is unforgivable to most, but he was his son. The fact he chooses to remember his father for his good qualities rather than that one horrible weekend (which was down to his brain being basically destroyed) is something people shouldn't judge. In fact, it's something in my opinion people should admire in David.

Sorry but you are crazy here. He is doing it at the expense of other members of his family. He also selects a shirt that says Crossface on it. What admirable about that?

Sorry but you are crazy here. He is doing it at the expense of other members of his family. He also selects a shirt that says Crossface on it. What admirable about that?
    Trust me, if there is someone on here who can speak about bad fathers I'm one of them. Does that mean I should resent my Dad for all the bad he has done vs the good? No, definitely not. If David chooses to remember his Dad for the person he was rather than the heinous act he committed who are we to judge? He knew him better than any of us.

EDIT: Sorry for bringing personal sh1t into this but in this case I can actually see where David is coming from. I may not necessarily agree the tweet was in good taste but I can at least see what David meant from the tweet. Would anyone here disown there parents for a horrible act that they actually couldn't control owing to a messed up brain? I don't think many would say yes to that.

You are arguing things I am not arguing.

I think you skipped past the idea he is doing it at the expense of other members of his family and posting a picture while Chris is wearing a Crossface shirt. There's better and more thoughtful and low key ways to state the same message.

You are arguing things I am not arguing.

I think you skipped past the idea he is doing it at the expense of other members of his family and posting a picture while Chris is wearing a Crossface shirt. There's better and more thoughtful and low key ways to state the same message.
    So I have to argue your points or else I'm wrong? Clearly not a debater there Rovert. Look, again I am just stating why I think David is in some way justified for remembering his father on the date of his death. He should have also mentioned his brother. Benoit's father has also put the incident down to Benoit's damaged brain and I am sure he is remembering his son for what he was today, not what he did over 3 days. It was a tragic, horrific incident and is a reason I don't ever mention Benoit on here (WWE is perfectly correct to not mention him unless they absolutely have to) however, that does not take anything from David or the rest of his family and how they must be feeling about a son, brother and father.

Do I have to repeat myself with respect? He calls him a hero and posts a pic of a Crossface shirt when his Dad murdered his half brother with a chokehold similar to the Crossface. Come on dude. David is obviously deeply disturbed here and in general - which concerns me if he is still interested in Wrestling and in general.
    Benoit's father has also put the incident down to Benoit's damaged brain and I am sure he is remembering his son for what he was today, not what he did over 3 days. It

That doesn't jive with anything Michael Benoit has said or done to my memory. He is very mindful of Nancy and Daniel.

• Advertisement

Do I have to repeat myself with respect? He calls him a hero and posts a pic of a Crossface shirt when his Dad murdered his half brother with a chokehold similar to the Crossface. Come on dude. David is obviously deeply disturbed here and in general - which concerns me if he is still interested in Wrestling and in general.
    Again I think it comes back to the case that David is a young man who wants to remember what his Dad was than what he did. I can, in some ways, respect that. Not saying the tweet was in good taste (mentioned that already) I can just see where he is coming from. It's a lot easier to remember the good side of loved ones than the horrible ones.

That doesn't jive with anything Michael Benoit has said or done to my memory. He is very mindful of Nancy and Daniel.
    Which brings me back to the comment above. David should have mentioned his half brother and his mother-in-law in the tweet. Michael has been the perfect example of how to deal with this situation and I am sure he is also remembering Daniel and Nancy tool. He was quoted a saying that he believed the reason Chris did what he did is because of the state of his brain. I am not defending what Chris did here at all I am only trying to say that I can admire David for remembering his Dad for who he was (not the tweet or the picture, but for not letting one moment of madness define how he views his father).

You're more than welcome to rebut this again but I don't want to talk about this anymore. What Chris did was unforgivable for anyone that did not know him, but we cannot judge people for how they view their loved ones. And I do not want to talk about this anymore. I would much prefer to forget about this and Chris in general. As much as I loved him as a wrestler I find it hard to talk about him after what he did (as many wrestling fans and wrestlers do).

We agree most than we disagree.

BUT!
    Remembering Chris as a hero on a unqualified basis is concerning.
    There should be someone looking out for him better/he needs or needs more counseling.
    Not everything needs to be posted on Social Media.
    I personally think Benoit Apologists online but sincere and insincere are harmful for him to interact with.
    He is hurting whatever career he has in Wrestling.

Anyways no harm mrkiscool2 and have a good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Potential Smackdown spoiler so I'll slap the tags over it.
    Wade Barrett got injured at the event, separated shoulder according to WWE. Gutted for him.

Oh no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭savemejebus

From the reports it looks like Jack Swagger strikes again.

Brad Maddox has some poor unfortunates online thinking he is trapped in a cave in Mexico:

Previous entries:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

guy comment repeatedly on youtube:
    If anyone can speak a lick of Spanish, the location close to his area has a number I was able to google. +52 984 871 2055
    If he isn't faking it then hopefully this can help. Contact them and ask if they can get a hold of the police or give you number to contact. That's all I can think to do. Hopefully this man gets out of trouble he is in

Gas! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

guy comment repeatedly on youtube:

Gas! :pac:

Some people shouldn't be allow speak. How does he think it got on YouTube? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Some people shouldn't be allow speak. How does he think it got on YouTube? :pac:

Well he's stuck in a hole, so it's obviously wireless :pac:

TNA Bound for Glory PPV will take place in Tokyo this year

10502099_754535284584968_3174923894018706458_n.jpg

• Advertisement

TNA are doing a lot right lately.

I really hope they get their **** together. New York shows could make or break them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

They got the awkward stuff out of the way quickly for the latest Where Are They Now

http://www.wwe.com/classics/wherearetheynow/where-are-they-now-mike-adamle-26427421
    Looking back, it would be easy to assume that former “American Gladiators” host Mike Adamle had no clue about what he was getting himself into when he signed on to become a WWE broadcaster in 2008. He famously mispronounced Jeff Hardy’s name within 20 seconds of his first appearance on WWE television, and punctuated the end of matches with sportscaster catchphrases like “Uno, dos, adios!” It was as if someone had mistakenly dropped Adamle off at a WWE Live event instead of the sports desk at a local news station.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

After one too many phrases like “Jamaican me crazy, Kofi", I think we could all see he was never gonna improve and that his style just wasnt suited to the WWE no matter how much Vince wanted it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wasn't he featured in one of those countdowns on the Network like 10 biggest WWE fails?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Brad Maddox has some poor unfortunates online thinking he is trapped in a cave in Mexico:

Nice work,He's dead on wiki too:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Those Brad Maddox videos = Triple H really buried Maddox

As noted earlier today, Bo Dallas was the latest WWE Superstar to tie the knot, as his sister Mika Rotunda confirmed the news via social media. Mika had the following to say about her brother's marriage:

"I am blessed, honored, joyed, FREAKING ecstatic to announce Mr and Mrs. Taylor Michael Rotunda! I have a beautiful new sister in law and can't wait to watch these two shine through life together and take this world by storm!"

Dallas married former NXT Diva Sarah Blackman.

bo-dallas-married.jpg

Sara has been in the US for under a year:
    10320563_827066263987561_7494657037100149680_n.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sara has been in the US for under a year

And now she's married. And all she had to do was BOlieve!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement