Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

Did Dec have a good sniper feed? :D

I miss playing you lot. I'm not on as much as I'd like to be but when I am I normally 5 stack with the lads I know. I keep feeding on Phoenix....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,520 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

BMM, do you go All Pick or Random Draft? I found that RD generally has less plebs then AP. Then again, I rarely queue solo so that might be a factor

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    You're a goddamn ditcher. Shameful display. dec and I managed to wisp tiny storm some poor schumucks with some coordination last night, was pretty goot..
    I'll be back, this year beast thing looks **** though?
    Hearthstone is grand for a few games but I get bored of it quite quickly.
    Probably the most fun I've had playing a game in a long time, probably need to love building decks i guess. And collecting cards is great heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Did Dec have a good sniper feed? :D

I miss playing you lot. I'm not on as much as I'd like to be but when I am I normally 5 stack with the lads I know. I keep feeding on Phoenix....
    They just ran at him.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/501780128

The ES wasn't lanm, he really wasn't.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

start a game there. my team picks all the dribbly heroes. 3 players go mid. I leave the game because, ya know, its over as I have been given dribblers by 'matchmaking'. Im on the low priority for 3 matches... because I left the game where I was getting trolled. am i meant to sit there being trolled for 20/30 minutes and be happy about it?

oh the picks were puck, fire spirit and mirana. not bad heroes, but not in a mid trilane. and of course the other team has their balanced lanes, is warding the pulls, going to the runes. ya know, all that stuff the good players do. are my choices here pretty much "play ranked or inhouses or go home?" if so, isnt that a pretty damning view of the vast majority of players? i dont want to go near ranked, ive done my time in the number wars and realised how pointless they are. the clan im playing with are only around some days and are french (dont ask :p ) so its just becoming a case of "i cant play this game unless these very specific requirements are met or you are getting some sewage piped onto your computer". that said, I did have an unbe****ingleivable game last night where it came down to a throne race between our meepo and their chaos knight (the meepo won :p )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I've had some amazing games lately, mostly mid plays. 25-1 Pudge was a particular highlight. No mana cost Blink really changes it up. Storm Spirit last night was fantastic. AM was making bits of us late game but one teamfight (incl a teamwipe from yours truly) turned the game, rushed down mid and won thereafter. tbf I don't think bara was aware that ball lightning can null his charge :P

On another note, I rarely ever play solo queue games anymore due to the retarded picks some people go for, those little greedy ones that ultimately lose you the game.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

just back from a weekend away. just read my post there and am reminded of that game and many others. time to uninstall. i dont need that crap in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Druid is such an awful hero this patch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

He's the strongest hero in hearthstone.

Qualifiers for TI must be soon? Or is that in the summer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

He's the strongest hero in hearthstone.

Qualifiers for TI must be soon? Or is that in the summer

The invites start trickling out at the end of April and start of may.

End of May is the Qualifiers, cybrogmatt suspects that it will be split into 4 regions ( US, EU, China, Korea ( think SEA teams will be in this category ) according to shiz he found in the game files but has not been confirmed.

Main event in August

This is going by last years times anyways

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

1800483_820996894582272_1249362537_n.jpg

463px-Facepalm.png

A group of us were trying Dagon tactics, get Dagon straight up as your first item and see if we can take a game. Almost did it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GOSULLIV4N

Looking for some people to play with. Have 400+ hours so I'm not sh*t. Like playing any game mode and I can use a wide range of characters. Add me on steam gosullivan27

Not gonna lie, I'm a beast.

A GOSU EVEN

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Utkarsh87

I am looking for a dota 2 team in dublin... 0852739989

http://steamcommunity.com/id/utkarsh/home

please text me or add me on steam either click on above link or add me manually 'sheemu87' is my id

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kunkka

I love feeding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Utkarsh87 wrote: »
    I am looking for a dota 2 team in dublin... 0852739989

http://steamcommunity.com/id/utkarsh/home

please text me or add me on steam either click on above link or add me manually 'sheemu87' is my id

Hi Utkarsh, I'll add you for games. Anyone who fancies please add me a grizgrizzly on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭the butcher

Swing swing Axe, just love going in behind enemy lines and eating up 2 creep waves, tranquil boots in no time.

Love the fact that evasion still works with counter helix.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/553763462

*Also - Nasty lane is Disrupter + Axe, Thunder Strike + Battle Hunger = Dead Hero

Axe is the most annoying hero in the game, especially if the opposing lane can't handle it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭the butcher

Usually I don't pick Axe if they had a lot of stuns but worked out well against Lion + Spirit Breaker. SB attack animation is not the best and I would of already had a swing or two by the time he's trying to nab me.

Veno + Viper have destroyed me as Axe before so I've learnt my lesson - slows for Axe, can't get his swings to hit :P

had the most fun ever when axes DoT had a bug and could never be cancelled :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Must have a reasonable set of games on this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭KarmaBaby

Usually I don't pick Axe if they had a lot of stuns but worked out well against Lion + Spirit Breaker. SB attack animation is not the best and I would of already had a swing or two by the time he's trying to nab me.

Veno + Viper have destroyed me as Axe before so I've learnt my lesson - slows for Axe, can't get his swings to hit :P

Lion should wreck Axe. What was he playing at?

I had a game where my shadow shaman maxed shackle and hex guys. Instead of one of the best nukes in the game :D. It may be time to just pick TA every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

GOSULLIV4N wrote: »
    Looking for some people to play with. Have 400+ hours so I'm not sh*t.

I've probably close to 2,000 hrs and I still feed :D

Worst. Game. Ever. And we won.

Offlane void's so a thing.
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/578025833

skrillaxe.jpg

• Advertisement

Tar you are such a noob :D

Advertisement