Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaa Season Ticket 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Is the postal/service charge of 3 Euro new this year? i can't remember it in previous years.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mackattack

Is the postal/service charge of 3 Euro new this year? i can't remember it in previous years.

Yea, it was deffo there last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

mackattack wrote: »
    Yea, it was deffo there last year.

Thanks, do you know if it's per ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Thanks, do you know if it's per ticket?

Nope overall charge. I got 2 tickets and one 3 euro charge

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

Question guys, I cant see it in the FAQ on the website. If I have a season ticket and my mate doesn't, if we get a game in croke park say a quarter or semi final..is there any way we can sit together ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

jj72 wrote: »
    Question guys, I cant see it in the FAQ on the website. If I have a season ticket and my mate doesn't, if we get a game in croke park say a quarter or semi final..is there any way we can sit together ?
    In some cases, there is a possibility to bring a friend to the game.

It all comes down to demand for the game in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

I renewed and I got the 2 free Oz vs Eire tickets for Saturday 7pm. Anybody want the 2 free ones (emailable)? I am already going in a bigger group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

anyone with spare ticekts for saturday not using get it touch, none left sadly

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

but1er wrote: »

I'll have one usually three of us only two going, free ticket on the international rules thread too

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

I have 2 spare lower cusack 302 gg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

i'll be getting one next monday when they come on sale for us newbie's but the one thing i am interested is how good are the tickets for the provincal/knockout stages

i am aware there sections reserved for season ticket holders for croke park but what about the provincial grounds ? do they reserve sections like croker, i dont fancy getting caught behind any pillers down in thurles or in the mackey in limerick ect...

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

i'll be getting one next monday when they come on sale for us newbie's but the one thing i am interested is how good are the tickets for the provincal/knockout stages

i am aware there sections reserved for season ticket holders for croke park but what about the provincial grounds ? do they reserve sections like croker, i dont fancy getting caught behind any pillers down in thurles or in the mackey in limerick ect...

I've only ever had poor tickets once, for the Munster hurling final a couple of years ago in Pairc Ui Caoimh.

Thurles always really good.

Early stages of qualifiers tend to be unreserved seating

• Registered Users Posts: 44 markel

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Same as what happened in 09, extra free match, its not counted in attendance but names are marked off a printed sheet.

So it will be free into the Connacht Semi?
    NY game wont count as Opy Out Game or Pay to Play?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

markel wrote: »
    So it will be free into the Connacht Semi?
    NY game wont count as Opy Out Game or Pay to Play?

Yip, match after New York will be free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

Is it possible to buy more than one season ticket on a single account so that you can have friends sitting beside you at the matches in croker?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Is it possible to buy more than one season ticket on a single account so that you can have friends sitting beside you at the matches in croker?

Yep, friend and I are side by side using this method

You can buy any ammount of tickets on one account, you will need a different e-mail address for each season ticket. You can also let everyone set up their own account and you can set up group seating for up to 10 people ( I've it set up for the last couple of years) Link for setting up group seating (pdf)

http://www.gaa.ie/content/files/Season%20Tickets%20-%20Arrange%20to%20sit%20with%20family%20&%20friends%20(1_0)(1).pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

how quickly do these things sell out, i am going getting my one tomorrow morning or whenever they go on general sale

a friend of mine wants to get one but recons he wont have the funds until the end of the of the month, how much do they allocate to each county and how long do they remain on sale for?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

Has anyone tried to buy a new one this morning? Cant find a link yet....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

jj72 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried to buy a new one this morning? Cant find a link yet....

www.seasontickets.ie/new/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

sgarvan wrote: »

Cheers mate. Was using the old link which hasn't update yet. Anyway, got sorted for the coming year.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭El Viz

Looks like Dublin are sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭lukin

Thanks, I was looking for that link myself. Just bought a hurling season ticket there now. The only thing is that I have a football season ticket as well and I tried to use the email address that I use for that one when buying the hurling ticket but it wouldn't let me.
    I had to use a crappy Hotmail address that I use for junk mail. Then I tried to log in with the username and password for my new account so that I could change the email address but the season ticket account login only points you to renewals, there is no area where I can edit my personal details.
    Maybe they haven't got that set up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

No Dublin football??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

No Dublin football??
    Looks like it unfortunately.

Seemed to be only Hill16 tickets available for Dubs fans and no hurling available at all,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

dcr22B wrote: »
    Looks like it unfortunately.

Seemed to be only Hill16 tickets available for Dubs fans and no hurling available at all,

they dont even seem to be available any more either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

lukin wrote: »
    Thanks, I was looking for that link myself. Just bought a hurling season ticket there now. The only thing is that I have a football season ticket as well and I tried to use the email address that I use for that one when buying the hurling ticket but it wouldn't let me.
    I had to use a crappy Hotmail address that I use for junk mail. Then I tried to log in with the username and password for my new account so that I could change the email address but the season ticket account login only points you to renewals, there is no area where I can edit my personal details.
    Maybe they haven't got that set up yet?

The renewal section is where you log into for your account

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Does the Hill 16 season option for 165 euro get you a ticket for the final if were lucky enough to get there?

Ken Tucky wrote: »
    Does the Hill 16 season option for 165 euro get you a ticket for the final if were lucky enough to get there?

All season tickets gaurentee All Ireland tickets provided you have at least 60% attendance, including juveniles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭lukin

The renewal section is where you log into for your account

It's giving me "Email provider not found" error when I log in.

Advertisement