Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork GAA Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭keep going

Setanta only played eight games in two years afaik, did his cruciate in the first year and that was it.

The fact that he is 30 now and nearly 10 years there will make it very unlikely that he will come home.

Just wonddering who do yethink is in a better position now setanta or sean og

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭thinkstoomuch1

I'm glad Glen Kennefick stood out with the B team - I know the lad and he is living and going to school in North Cork, but playing with the Glen, only back after breaking his leg a few months ago, missed out on competing at the All Ireland school athletics.

He played tonight,in the minor county final,blackrock won their third in a row,2-12 to 1-13.

The Glen have not won since 2005.

I was not at it,so dont know how he played.

Thats a well drilled Rockies team do,Jim Cashman is over then,and Fergal ryan and wayne sherlock would have done work with them.

That's an amazing stat.
    Podge is some player,at least young player of the year.Fully deserved.

He's mother is from Kilbrin,Egan's club.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sean86

Fair play your Nemo bet was bang on the money?and a third final 3 years in a row.

A repeat of earlier in the year,a Nemo haven final.

Any report Haven from the match.Didnt make today.

Bar the usal suspects,any cork players stand out for the future?ie the driscoll brothers?dorman wall,Deane ,cronin etc?

some game carbery had plenty of chances but didnt take. gene to sons getting the didnt help. haven showed some spirit t win it. deane was carbery best player got savage goal and should be on cork panel next year

Cork are meant to be training tonight,but session closed to the public.Im glad weather is like it is,as they need to be comfortable in it,as weather could be that in 11 days.

No injures so far.

• Advertisement

sean86 wrote: »
    some game carbery had plenty of chances but didnt take. gene to sons getting the didnt help. haven showed some spirit t win it. deane was carbery best player got savage goal and should be on cork panel next year

A very good player,how before they were sent off the driscoll brothers and jamie wall perform?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭darragh_haven

sean86 wrote: »

I wasn't able to make the game due to my OH having a family bereavement. But my brother said Deane was very good too. Really out shone anyone one else. He thought Wall was ok, but not brilliant. It was a case of the haven grinding out the win.

I wasn't able to make the game due to my OH having a family bereavement. But my brother said Deane was very good too. Really out shone anyone one else. He thought Wall was ok, but not brilliant. It was a case of the haven grinding out the win.
    Sorry to hear that.

I thought ye would shade it,and hurley and cahalane were meant be a class apart.

I thought Nemo would loose,but like you said Nemo are Nemo.

Be a great final,be a close one to call.

Either the two teams be a match for anyone in Munster on their day.It probably be Dr crokes that win the Kerry County.

Ludruicous to think Deane was overlooked last year for cork.

I remember against a physically dominant dublin in the 2012 u21 semifinal he was the only cork player that done himself justice and has a great engine,covered every blade of grass.Great sign of a player to do that on a beaten team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭almostover

Wrong there I'm afraid. His mother is from Cullen, a football club in Duhallow.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Cork ladies are holding an open training session tomorrow night in St Michaels club, starting at 6.30 for anyone who wants to go along!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭0028673

Paudge or tony kelly for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Thats a well drilled Rockies team do,Jim Cashman is over then,and Fergal ryan and wayne sherlock would have done work with them.

True - Rockies have had no issues underage, the problem lies in channeling that up to Senior level.

Was at the game vs. Ballymartle the other day and they're missing one or two forwards by the looks of things. Hopefully should see some young fellas coming through in the next few years.

D'Agger wrote: »
    True - Rockies have had no issues underage, the problem lies in channeling that up to Senior level.

Was at the game vs. Ballymartle the other day and they're missing one or two forwards by the looks of things. Hopefully should see some young fellas coming through in the next few years.

They have not won a senior in over ten years,but i would say getting closer all the time.
    They will be looking to add the Junior to that,and Sherlock,and fergal ryan are playing with them.It could be some county final,if as it seems likely,Blackrock and Newtown contest it.

Im not a city man ,but wouldnt have any problem with them winning a senior county.A lot of people in North cork,may not be of my sentiments but the days of city clubs dominating cork teams is long gone and no bad thing,but i do believe we need them,and glen be strong etc,and have players involved with cork.

Jim cashman done a fine job with the minor team.

Yeah a good win for ballymartle.How did Darren mccarthy look at 13,Cork sub goalie.?

Id nearly prefer him as a sub to be used as a forward than , if it came down to it the next day, as our third forward sub.He made the cork club team year last year .

Speaking of club teams,Christy o connor gave a lot of praise to Newtown,and Bernie o Connor,for their style of play in todays paper.

He said Clare have adopted the same running game,but taken it to the next level,with their tackling.He said Newtown were the creators,and its the best way to go now.

Cork are similar, while more about movement and fluidity than a system,it still is based on possesion.

When i read that,i thought how it shows what a stupid and cowardly statement an ex cork player,who did not want to be named ,blamed Newtown and Bernie o connor ,for that style being the downfall of cork hurling since 2006,after Tipp destroyed our u21 team.

It was just spin doctoring to lay the blame their than actually say the real reasons ,like failure at underage is down to poor management, that is one of the common demoinators in Cork hurling the last ten years.

Newtowns style was great for the game and Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sean86

A very good player,how before they were sent off the driscoll brothers and jamie wall perform?

biran was sent off ten min into 2nd half i think decked fella off da ball. colm off last few min triped hurley on his way true for goal. wall handy set up deane for da goal

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

They have not won a senior in over ten years,but i would say getting closer all the time.
    They will be looking to add the Junior to that,and Sherlock,and fergal ryan are playing with them.It could be some county final,if as it seems likely,Blackrock and Newtown contest it.

Yeah a good win for ballymartle.How did Darren mccarthy look at 13,Cork sub goalie.?

Id nearly prefer him as a sub to be used as a forward than , if it came down to it the next day, as our third forward sub.He made the cork club team year last year .

Hopefully Blackrock can add that alright yeah, would like to see the lads win it.

I haven't watched much hurling over the past few years and would mainly have watched inter county as opposed to club games but I thought he was their brightest forward on the day, showed some nice touches.

I can't remember what he scored but he came out the field for ball a bit and was busying himself around the place. That said, if he was employed in that way against Clare then I wouldn't see him getting much change off their half back line if I'm honest.

D'Agger wrote: »
    Hopefully Blackrock can add that alright yeah, would like to see the lads win it.

I haven't watched much hurling over the past few years and would mainly have watched inter coun.ty as opposed to club games but I thought he was their brightest forward on the day, showed some nice touches.

I can't remember what he scored but he came out the field for ball a bit and was busying himself around the place. That said, if he was employed in that way against Clare then I wouldn't see him getting much change off their half back line if I'm honest.

Being beaten by a solid Ballymartle team,with more expierence will stand to them.Ballymartle will be a handful for most teams on their day.

Defo not as a half forward ,i agree.

Our bench is weak,with only two realistic forwards.
    But if cian mac or moylan if he doesnt start(i hope he does),are used as subs and we need a forward i hope its him we use as he can score ,long distance,or michael o sullivan ,as a ball winner.

If we have to bring on the other two forward subs were goosed.

What you make of the intermediate football?I fancy Clyda,after years of unlimited heartbreak.I hope they win it this time.I think if they get to the final,they will win,but Nemo be a huge ask,but i fancy them to shade it.

INTER-COUNTY Management
    At the County Board meeting of September 17th, the outgoing Intermediate Hurling management (Liam Hayes, Pat O'Connell, Seamus Lawton, Peter Brennan and Mark Kenny) were re-appointed for a two-year term. The Junior Football management (Paul McCarthy, Danny Culloty, Michael Lyons, Tim O'Sullivan plus a replacement for Seán Bownes who has moved to U21) also received a one-year extension to their term on the basis of their All-Ireland Final victory this year.

Three new selection committees were set up as follows:

Senior Football - Bob Ryan, Gerard Lane, Frank Murphy, Dermot O'Regan (Douglas), Paul McCarthy (Kinsale) and Frank Long (Bandon).

U21 Hurling - Bob Ryan, Frank Murphy, Diarmuid O'Donovan, Christy Ring (Glen Rovers), Michael O'Brien (Aghada), Seán McAuliffe (Kilbrin).

Minor Hurling - Bob Ryan, Frank Murphy, Diarmuid O'Donovan, Pat Horgan (Midleton), Frank McCarthy (Ballincollig) plus a Coiste na nÓg nominee to be confirmed.

These committees will report back to the County Board in due course.

INTER-COUNTY Management
    At the County Board meeting of September 17th, the outgoing Intermediate Hurling management (Liam Hayes, Pat O'Connell, Seamus Lawton, Peter Brennan and Mark Kenny) were re-appointed for a two-year term. The Junior Football management (Paul McCarthy, Danny Culloty, Michael Lyons, Tim O'Sullivan plus a replacement for Seán Bownes who has moved to U21) also received a one-year extension to their term on the basis of their All-Ireland Final victory this year.

Senior Football - Bob Ryan, Gerard Lane, Frank Murphy, Dermot O'Regan (Douglas), Paul McCarthy (Kinsale) and Frank Long (Bandon).

U21 Hurling - Bob Ryan, Frank Murphy, Diarmuid O'Donovan, Christy Ring (Glen Rovers), Michael O'Brien (Aghada), Seán McAuliffe (Kilbrin).

Minor Hurling - Bob Ryan, Frank Murphy, Diarmuid O'Donovan, Pat Horgan (Midleton), Frank McCarthy (Ballincollig) plus a Coiste na nÓg nominee to be confirmed.

Its comical at this stage.Frank meant to be taking a back seat ,and have nothing to do with new management teams ,meant to be primarily involved in the Pairc,yet hes on every commitee going.

Just a waste of time and pure pr,the sub commitees.While theres one or two good people their,its irrelvant ,Frank has casting vote,ably supported by Bob Ryan,and O donovan.

The good news it seems,that Fitzgerald is gone.Not a day too soon.

God only knows who they will appoint.Please god it is the right man.I dread to think who they will appoint.
    Teddy Mac,I hope is not involved..It be a terrible move.A selector in 2011,laois coudnt get rid of him fast enough.He is currently duel coach with Newcastlewest.

The reason i say him,is he was a selector with o donovan under Gerald ,and Frank and the Board are big fans.He was a great player,but when he sold hes new book last year,their was a huge county board support crew,to launch it for him.I have no problem with that,but unfortunately,Cocoran,Cusack ,equally great cork heroes didnt get the same privedlge.

I remember Brian the great in Easons signing copies on a sat morning, in a small aera and no one was their with him.

It seems kenneally is gone.I thought he would be a shoe in ,after Ryan endorsed the great job he done a few weeks ago.I had heard he was offered it a few wks ago but turned it down,and then had heard he was going to take it.

Whatever is correct,thank fully he is gone.Good player,but not what Cork need as a manager.

These appointments should have been done sooner,espiceally the minor with the harty cup starting in the end of the month.But if the right man is appointed,it will make up for it.

I would go so far as saying the minor and u21 appointments are equally as important as the result on the 28th of sept with the seniors.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mouth of the South

INTER-COUNTY Management

Vladimar Putin learned half of his moves from the KGB, the other half from Prionsias O' Murchú. Frank picks everything, and he has picked Sideshow Bob and Diarmuid O' Donovan (his Dmitry Medvedev subservient lapdog) to rig the jury. It's beyond comical . Even JBM and Counihan acquiesce to him, and nearly every old codger who is a CCB - Politburo - delegate does the same .Otherwise they won't get fixtures, grants, or 'decisions'. Frank will make sure he doesn't make 'mistakes' again like allowing 'mavericks' like Donal O'Grady or Billy Morgan get appointed again and give the jobs to inepts like Fitzgerald and Teddy Mac.Nothing will change until he retires- and that won't be till he can no longer draw breath.

The other point of note is,and I only realised this morning,Diarmuid is on every committee bar the senior one.Why?

I think this is ominous and spells dissaster,as the only reason they would leave him of it,if he was involved himself,as a selector with cuthbhert.

O donovan seems to regard himself a voice of cork football,in that he is a great man to write an article on past events and say how it should be done.More hindsight than living in the moment.

He shouldnt be a selector,was in charge minor teams,that were awful,yet the same core players,won u21 titles with cork.

He travelled to uk and gaelic grounds for cork junior games.I have no doubt he is a football man,but coaching nt he strong point.

He also over the saw the development squads,but that was such a mess it had to be changed.

The same guy said underage was more about producing players,and even if we are beaten,as long as we get a senior all ireland winner every 12 years,was that a true reflection when they should be gauged.

No county board delegate should be in any coaching capacity of a team.If that happens,then were back to the old days.

I wouldnt say Jbm is a frank man or sweeten up to him.He knows how to play him,but JBM is not a yes man,he refused to take the u21 team in 2009,when he couldnt pick he own management team.

You can be certain ,that if jbm wasnt manager,ger cunnigham wouldnt be involved.The fact frank went to Jbm to take the job,you can be sure jbm made it clear ,it was on hes terms.Jbm is cute ,and he brought in seanie mcgrath ,as he knew frank would be happy.Seanie is a board man.

You c,the one thing JBM, has ,is he everyone hero in cork Gaa.A folk hero,a god ,a legend.He has no Enemies.

The fact he won in football hurling,and as a manager at minor and senior,means both the football and hurling community unite with him.

Its not a case of roy keane or gerald mac,where opionions are divided.
    JBM has no critics.He is now immune from the Board, as he cant be touched.Not that he would act that way,but if JBM wants anything for the team,it wont be refused.And their wont be any problem with frank while he is there.But it is more to do with the fact,if their was the Board would loose,and they would loose the publicty battle,as jbm is loved and respected by everyone throughout the country and has a proven record in management.It has nothing to do with he being a board man.

In regards couinhan,i will give him credit where due.He did help Diarmuid duggan and supported him greatly when he was chasing the board for medical expenses.

Couinhan was and is a decent man,a gentleman.My problem was soley him as a manager.The too shouldnt be confused.

• Advertisement

INTER-COUNTY Management

It is a disgrace if mark landers doesnt get the minor job,i hope im wrong,but i would be very suprised him getting it,with whos on the sub committee.Probably a midelton or sarsfields man if the past is anything to go by.

FOOTBALL PLAYMAKER TO HAVE SURGERY AGAIN TO END INJURY NIGHTMARE
    CORK FOOTBALL PLAYMAKER TO HAVE SURGERY AGAIN TO END INJURY NIGHTMARE

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
    CORK playmaker Pa Kelly is scheduled to have surgery tomorrow at the Sports Surgery Clinic in Santry on his troublesome and frustrating hip problem.
    Kelly already had surgery last winter but this time the focus will be on healing cartilage damage in the hip joint area, after his role with the Rebels was extremely restricted this season.
    The surgery will be carried out by Professor Kevin Mulhall, a hip and knee reconstruction, arthroplasty and joint preservation surgeon, as was the case previously at the clinic and Kelly hopes that his recovery will be complete in four to four-and-a-half months.
    “I was originally pencilled in to have the operation done in a few weeks but have gotten a cancellation so it’s all systems go for tomorrow,” Kelly said.
    “It’s obviously on the hip again, a similar enough situation to the last time I got it done but with trying to heal the joint area with the cartilage.
    “The last operation I got done worked well to a point but it got very sore later on. We said we would go again and fingers crossed this will work longer-term.”
    “The last issue was related to excess bone in the leg which impacted on the cartilage in the hip joint whereas now there is very little cartilage left in some parts of the hip.
    “Hopefully, though, this surgery will sort that.”
    Supporters were questioning why Kelly was not introduced in the latter stages of the All-Ireland SFC quarter-final against Dublin, especially as he had replaced Alan O’Connor in the final minutes of the victory over Galway the previous week. The attacker revealed he had not trained sufficiently in the days leading up to the tie.
    Kelly started against Clare and Limerick, and came on against Galway, but didn’t feature against Kerry and Dublin last summer.
    “I probably would have been able to play a bit against Dublin alright but to be honest I wouldn’t have been operating at 100% in terms of training in the build-up and had not been fit all summer so cannot have too many complaints.
    “Hopefully after this surgery I will have a clearer run next season,” he said.

In other football news UCC have recruited Kerry icon Tomás Ó Sé, who works as a teacher on Leeside, to oversee their freshers football team for the 2013/14 season.
    Meanwhile, at last night’s Cork County Board meeting At the County Board meeting of September 17th, the outgoing the intermediate hurling management — Liam Hayes, Pat O’Connell, Seamus Lawton, Peter Brennan and Mark Kenny — were re-appointed for a two-year term, and the All-Ireland winning junior football management of Paul McCarthy, Danny Culloty, Michael Lyons and Tim O’Sullivan are back for another year. Selector Seán Bownes has moved to U21.

Three selection committees were set up to appoint the senior football, U21 hurling and minor hurling managers.
    Senior football: Bob Ryan, Gerard Lane, Frank Murphy, Dermot O’Regan (Douglas), Paul McCarthy (Kinsale) and Frank Long (Bandon).

U21 hurling: Bob Ryan, Frank Murphy, Diarmuid O’Donovan, Christy Ring (Glen Rovers), Michael O’Brien (Aghada), and Seán McAuliffe (Kilbrin).

Minor hurling: Bob Ryan, Frank Murphy, Diarmuid O’Donovan, Pat Horgan (Midleton), Frank McCarthy (Ballincollig) plus a Coiste na nÓg nominee to be confirmed.

James Mcgrath ref for the final,the worst ref out their.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭sasol

James Mcgrath ref for the final,the worst ref out their.

He can't be any worse than Gavin

Hopefully McGrath understands the rules in relation to chopping, frontal charges and striking across the head off the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mouth of the South

sasol wrote: »

Hopefully McGrath understands the rules in relation to chopping, frontal charges and striking across the head off the ball.

Striking across the head off the ball - like Honan did? 100% agree. Hope he understands that pushes in the back like the Clare backs did all day under dropping balls are frees as well, that goalkeepers can't gallop out for penalties and 21's and that retakes should be taken if they do, that adding on phantom time to added time to ensure draws is bogus refereeing, that frontal assaults are frees, that premeditated hopping off freetakers by half the Clare team should be dealt with, that backroom staff can't encroach on the pitch and that lunatic whinging managers who try to start fights on the sideline are an embarrassment to the GAA and should be dealt with too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Striking across the head off the ball - like Honan did? 100% agree. Hope he understands that pushes in the back like the Clare backs did all day under dropping balls are frees as well, that goalkeepers can't gallop out for penalties and 21's and that retakes should be taken if they do, that adding on phantom time to added time to ensure draws is bogus refereeing, that frontal assaults are frees, that premeditated hopping off freetakers by half the Clare team should be dealt with, that backroom staff can't encroach on the pitch and that lunatic whinging managers who try to start fights on the sideline are an embarrassment to the GAA and should be dealt with too.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Archer3083

I don't think Gavin had his best day the last time. Neither Clare nor Cork will have been happy with him. The chop on Honan's head by Shane O'Neill has been commented on quite alot. What I can't understand is that nobody seems to be happy with that particular issue all year. Patrick Horgan got sent off in a Munster final for a strike on the head. I know it was accidental but the referee that day applied the rule to the letter of the law. Shane O'Neill deliberately struck Honan and it was only a yellow. I don't want to make this argument partisan but the point I'd like to make is that there's been no consistency all year. Players don't know what is and is not acceptable. That's not fair on players or management.

There is also one more point I'd like to make. Players and management also have no idea what time is going to be added on at the end of the match. In the Kilkenny v Waterford qualifier match the ref blew up the game dead on the 2 mins added even while Kilkenny had a clear scoring chance. Brian Gavin the last day allowed an additional 27 seconds for Clare to score. If Stephen Moylan knew that Gavin was going to add even more time he might have hit that ball into the corner and wasted time that way instead of going for the side line puck over the bar. It's not fair on players. It made Moylan look foolish. We should have a stop clock like the ladies and then everyone knows the position.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Archer3083 wrote: »
    I don't think Gavin had his best day the last time. Neither Clare nor Cork will have been happy with him. The chop on Honan's head by Shane O'Neill has been commented on quite alot. What I can't understand is that nobody seems to be happy with that particular issue all year. Patrick Horgan got sent off in a Munster final for a strike on the head. I know it was accidental but the referee that day applied the rule to the letter of the law. Shane O'Neill deliberately struck Honan and it was only a yellow. I don't want to make this argument partisan but the point I'd like to make is that there's been no consistency all year. Players don't know what is and is not acceptable. That's not fair on players or management.

There is also one more point I'd like to make. Players and management also have no idea what time is going to be added on at the end of the match. In the Kilkenny v Waterford qualifier match the ref blew up the game dead on the 2 mins added even while Kilkenny had a clear scoring chance. Brian Gavin the last day allowed an additional 27 seconds for Clare to score. If Stephen Moylan knew that Gavin was going to add even more time he might have hit that ball into the corner and wasted time that way instead of going for the side line puck over the bar. It's not fair on players. It made Moylan look foolish. We should have a stop clock like the ladies and then everyone knows the position.

That's exactly what he should have done, plain stupidity what he did.

sasol wrote: »

Hopefully McGrath understands the rules in relation to chopping, fr ontal charges and striking across the head off the ball.

I know ,you hint about Shane o Neiill.Yeah he should got off sent off,no doubt bt it.Thats a dangerous pull.I said it after the game,it was a red,no two ways bt it.

In relation to the rest,both teams were well
    able to give and take.I think no one at the game,the tv you wouldnt c i ,even clare cant say Harnedy did not get hes fair share of rough stuff from Clare.In fairness,the jersey was nearly over torn of him,and they were pulling and dragging him no end.You could c at one stage JBM trying to get the linesman to c it,off the ball.

That happens,it happened cork ,it happened Clare,in other decisions,no team under davy arent going to live on the edge.Cork have had to do the same this year.That i wouldnt get drawn on it.That will always happen in finals espiceally,and it was not just Cork.

I did not mention Harnedy being roughed of the ball,as that is guranteed in big games.The ref gave him no protection.Im sure Harnedy be better prepared the next day.

The reason i mention it now ,Clare are not whiter than white either,and bar the sending off that should have been,kelly did a good job.

Clare are no angels in frontal charges or off the ball stuff.No better or worse than cork.

To protray clare as victims is wrong.
    Its not just the Munster final,that Mcgrath has been awful.

2007 u21 semi final,cork Galway,i posted before.he was awful.Even Galway fans said to me that day they couldnt believes decisions.

He sent off Declan Hannon for Mary 1,and that was overturned.Another woeful decision.The Offaly - Waterford game ,this year he was woeful.

This is not just a cork viewpoint,I'm not alone in saying hes a poor ref.And on any given day ,he could go against any team.Be careful what you wish for.
    Clare could just as easily be criticsing him after the final.

He could ruin the final.

As regards the injury time,he was right to play it.Swings and roundabouts.

We won in 99 when no injury time was played.Any cork man would have taken a draw ten min to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Hidalgo

He made poor decisions on the day. He cant be blamed for only yellows to Honan and O Neill, that's the fault of his umpires whose job it is to supposedly help the ref. Instead they either missed something directly in front of them, or bottles it.

He missed 2 glaringly obvious things, one Kelly coming way off his line to stop Nash's 21 and two, the chop on David MacInerney in the 1st half.

He didn't add on phantom time, he was entitled to AT LEAST 2 MINUTES which means the minimum to be played was 2 minutes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement