Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

AWOL have all piercings for €30 today. Think it's time for a second tongue piercing. Seriously tempted to get dermal anchor though...offers like this are so dangerous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

AWOL have all piercings for €30 today. Think it's time for a second tongue piercing. Seriously tempted to get dermal anchor though...offers like this are so dangerous.

What is a dermal anchor? I'm vaguely familiar with that type of piercing but you'll have to refresh my memory...

Steak and Guinness pie for dinner! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If I'd been around Galway, I really would have taken advantage of that one >_>

McChubbin wrote: »
    What is a dermal anchor? I'm vaguely familiar with that type of piercing but you'll have to refresh my memory...
    I'm rubbish at explaining these things but basically there's a part that is implanted into your skin and then there's like a stud on top which can be changed when you like but the implant can only be removed by a piercer.
    Angron wrote: »
    If I'd been around Galway, I really would have taken advantage of that one >_>

Decided to use the money for something else instead. Was excited but ah well. :( They've got reduced piercings every Monday for the entire summer anyway so will still have a chance to get it for cheaper than usual. Anyway I was out last night and even though I had two drinks probably better not to chance it, especially since I have a vein really close to the part of the tongue she would go through. Also my parents aren't the happiest about the new tatt, a new piercing could make things worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Drive up the N11 / N80 / N81 today on the new bike, lovely day for it! Not as sunny as yesterday, but still lovely!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If I had been up there, I dunno what I would have gotten, maybe my bridge or something on my ear. I might pay a visit to Galway during the summer, get something done then.

Ah jaysus I ended up in the video of the street party I was at last night. It's only my back but I know it's me! I knew the photographer took a photo of me and my friends but never saw him recording.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm seriously considering setting up the massive insatiable pool my gran has and spending my evening with a vodka or five in the pool. :o

That does sound like a fun evening tbh :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Drive up the N11 / N80 / N81 today on the new bike, lovely day for it! Not as sunny as yesterday, but still lovely!

Should have added the N4 in there aswell Damo ;););)

• Advertisement

Been a while since I got a scam call, just got one telling me how my computer was infected with malware, but they could clear it up over the phone. I feel sorry for anyone that falls for that sort of stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Evenin' all. Well, I survived my first gig as bouncer last night. I started at 7.30pm and finished at 5.10am. Long feckin' night. But I got free steaks, free chips, free sausages and at the end of the night, a couple of free beers. :D Only one incident was a young lad who drank his body weight in beer and kept falling over, puking, passing out and after ten minutes getting up and repeating the process. :rolleyes:

@ Damo - nice machine. Sorry I couldn't get you down there. I'll have to arrange a spin with ya one of the days. :)

Oh, heading to Carlow again tomorrow to get the next tatt done. Can't fecking wait!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Evenin' all. Well, I survived my first gig as bouncer last night. I started at 7.30pm and finished at 5.10am. Long feckin' night. But I got free steaks, free chips, free sausages and at the end of the night, a couple of free beers. :D Only one incident was a young lad who drank his body weight in beer and kept falling over, puking, passing out and after ten minutes getting up and repeating the process. :rolleyes:

@ Damo - nice machine. Sorry I couldn't get you down there. I'll have to arrange a spin with ya one of the days. :)

Oh, heading to Carlow again tomorrow to get the next tatt done. Can't fecking wait!!!!!

Being a bouncer is one job I would never have the patience for, fairplay.

Whats getting done tomorrow?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Angron wrote: »
    Been a while since I got a scam call, just got one telling me how my computer was infected with malware, but they could clear it up over the phone. I feel sorry for anyone that falls for that sort of stuff.

I kept one of those fookers going for an hour On the phone one night.hadn't even got the pc switched on.Eventually told him I knew he was a scammer...well he went nuts at me.Raging I didn't record the call!!!

Being a bouncer is one job I would never have the patience for, fairplay.

Whats getting done tomorrow?

Ah, it won't be a regular thing but they did say they'd buzz me from time to time for big events. But yeah, it's hard to restrain your natural instinct and be calm and patient and nice instead. :pac:

He's doing the Pennywise tatt tomorrow. Can't feckin wait!!!!! :D

Ah, it won't be a regular thing but they did say they'd buzz me from time to time for big events. But yeah, it's hard to restrain your natural instinct and be calm and patient and nice instead. :pac:

He's doing the Pennywise tatt tomorrow. Can't feckin wait!!!!! :D

:pac: Yeh I'd imagine it would be hard to keep a level head, I'd also say doing it regularly you would see some sights and have some stories.

Ooh nice remember to post up a pic :).

:pac: Yeh I'd imagine it would be hard to keep a level head, I'd also say doing it regularly you would see some sights and have some stories.

Ooh nice remember to post up a pic :).

Don't post a pic. :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA love when I get weird messages from friends :D

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA love when I get weird messages from friends :D

Do tell. :)

Do tell. :)

My (very straight) friend just told me that after sex she always wants to text me cause I'm all she can think about!! O.o :pac:

• Advertisement

My (very straight) friend just told me that after sex she always wants to text me cause I'm all she can think about!! O.o :pac:

I don't think your friend is as straight as she lets on;).

:eek: oh dear...... :confused:

No, I don't think so....
    oh dear......

Don't worry about it. Maybe talk to her, get everything out in the open. Similarly, I have a mate, who is gay and has a crush on me. We discussed it, he said he'd never act on it as he knows it would affect our friendship.

:eek: oh dear...... :confused:

Ah well look on the bright side youre about as confused as your friend is right now :P. Your both in the same boat :pac:.

Ah well look on the bright side youre about as confused as your friend is right now :P. Your both in the same boat :pac:.

I nearly píssed myself laughing, that is so mean Marty! :pac: :pac:

Hybrid, did she mean it in a jokey way, or was she being serious? If she was being serious, then maybe it's something you need to talk to her about. Like PKM, I've had a gay friend have a crush on me, although in my case it completely changed the friendship and I'm no longer comfortable around her because she made a move on me. :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I nearly píssed myself laughing, that is so mean Marty! :pac: :pac:

Hybrid, did she mean it in a jokey way, or was she being serious? If she was being serious, then maybe it's something you need to talk to her about. Like PKM, I've had a gay friend have a crush on me, although in my case it completely changed the friendship and I'm no longer comfortable around her because she made a move on me. :pac:

I dunno, I'm fair confused right now. Like she knows I am bi but she's not, or at least she said she wasn't! Haha. Anyways it's all irrelavant cause she has a bf and she knows I like someone else! :pac:

Just finished watching the latest episode of GOT well **** me that was shocking :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I really want to get my camera and go snapping down in Dublin Zoo before the weather turns crap. Only €167 left to pay off so hopefully should have it by the end of the month if I'm lucky. :/

Fuuucccckkkkk can't sleep wide awake and im up for work at 6 :(.

Im like this in the bed

tumblr_lpffzcB1iM1qafrh6.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Fuuucccckkkkk can't sleep wide awake and im up for work at 6 :(.

Im like this in the bed

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpffzcB1iM1qafrh6.gif

Nightmares from GoT? ;)

I knew that was coming, as I've read the books. Can only imagine how shocking it'd be for someone that hasn't!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement