Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Tanya does enjoy a nice waistcoat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

So is good old Phil gonna turn into Mr nice guy now, all because Sharon gave him a talking to? They are hardly all going to liVe happily, eVer after!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Poppy ask sleepwalker Fats where his knickers was :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Poppy ask sleepwalker Fats where his knickers was :p

that made me laugh so much, its been so long since Eastenders and funny have been used in a sentence together :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

that made me laugh so much, its been so long since Eastenders and funny have been used in a sentence together

Yeah me too! Couldn't of asked for a better duo to stumble upon him with Dot "Oh I say" Cotton & Cora :D

• Advertisement

gidget wrote: »
    Yeah me too! Couldn't of asked for a better duo to stumble upon him with Dot "Oh I say" Cotton & Cora :D

Best scene in Eastenders for a very long time :p

What is Phil's game?

lisaj wrote: »
    What is Phil's game?

He wants Lexi and Sharon, he is only nice to Lola now to get Sharon

Phil gets cosy to Tanya soon

It's all very disjointed, like they're just making it all up episode by episode. I wonder what the next 'big' storyline will be?

Kirsty Branning will announce that she is pregnant in an upcoming storyline.

Kirsty, played by Kierston Wareing, shocks husband Max when she shares the news with him in a few weeks' time, a report in the Daily Star Sunday has revealed.

Max (Jake Wood) initially urges Kirsty to keep quiet about the baby, as he doesn't want his family to know that he's going to be a dad again. However, how long they can keep the bombshell under wraps remains to be seen.

An EastEnders source told the newspaper: "Kirsty turning up as Max's secret wife at Christmas was one of the biggest shocks we've ever had in Albert Square.

"But even he never dreamed he'd end up having a baby with Kirsty. This is going to throw his life into chaos - again. Who knows what will happen when Tanya, Lauren and Abi find out?"

Max is currently trying to make a go of his relationship with Kirsty after splitting from Tanya earlier this year.

Kirsty has already been pregnant with Max's child once before, but she had a termination when his scheming brother Derek told her that Max didn't want the child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

She not the only one who up duff

I heard Tanya is too but by PHIL! :eek:

Rumors Roxy and Kat also going to be up the duff

Who next ? Dot and father is Fatboy being the father! :D

Not liking the gobby Kat with Tamwar.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Poor Tamwar :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Problem is Liam look about as tough as my 5 year old sister and would probably have the same chance as her of actually fitting in with a group like that.

lisaj wrote: »
    Not liking the gobby Kat with Tamwar.

Not liking Kat period, time she went off to visit Charlie full time

I'd say Kirsty lies about being preggers so Max will find somewhere else for them to live instead of the B&B

I'd say Kirsty lies about being preggers so Max will find somewhere else for them to live instead of the B&B

She was looking a little less badger today

• Registered Users Posts: 16,289 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Christ that Roxy has turned into one annoying character going around with a face that would stop a clock 24/7 and whinging at Alfie all the time.

I just creepy Moon is leaving :0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

nice to see Ray back :) also, I wonder does Kimberly do weekly rates at the b+b - seems to be the place for the strays in Walford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

So
    Michael Moon
    is leaving

Shepherd, who plays Michael Moon, will be written out in what The Mirror describes as "a nailbiting plot twist".

Shepherd said of his years playing Michael: "I feel now is the time to move on. I have relished every minute of exploring his character - the good and the bad.

"I feel extremely privileged to have had this amazing experience and want to thank everybody - most importantly the fans of the show - for taking Michael and his numerous flaws into their hearts."

EastEnders producer Lorraine Newman said: "The audience will enjoy the dramatic end.

"With the return of Janine (Charlie Brooks) this month, expect plenty of fireworks."

i really hate soaps when characters start coming and going often, it disrupts pretty much every storyline, fair enough if they want a break but Janine, ronnie, tanya, Kat, bianca and Sharon are constantly going and coming back like yoyo's....

• Advertisement

Tindie wrote: »
    I just creepy Moon is leaving :0

Shame Mikey Moon is leaving, he turned into a good weird character :p and worked great with Janine, I prefer Kat and Alfie to leave instead

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I'm liking the Ian and Denise storyline - they both deserve a bit of happiness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Roxy's hair is WOEFUL, as is Kirsty's. Straggly two tones rats tails, ugh.
    Don't understand why Roxy taking off her underwear needed to be shown?
    She took it off and Alfie got into bed..but that was it?
    I'm not saying I wanted to see them going at it..I DIDN'T..but it seemed a pointless thing to do?!

I wish Awful Abbie would be written out, she frowns far too much for my liking.

Liam is going to mug Shirley :eek:

fussyonion wrote: »

I wish Awful Abbie would be written out, she frowns far too much for my liking.

The last week, seem to happy, I do think she is most normal one in that house!
    I think she a little too normal for ee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Really like that Jay character, he's turning out like a great guy and I think Abbie and himself are cute together :)

Have to laugh at Max going mad over Abi and Jay sleeping together who have been a couple for a while yet he sleeps with Bradley's wife and lets Lauren sleep with her cousin Joey and also was with Ryan :rolleyes:

Why dont Roxy fire Kirsty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Have to laugh at Max going mad over Abi and Jay sleeping together who have been a couple for a while yet he sleeps with Bradley's wife and lets Lauren sleep with her cousin Joey and also was with Ryan :rolleyes:

Why dont Roxy fire Kirsty?

That's a lot to take in, Liz! :D But, yeah, know what you mean.

Kirsty is kinda growing on me actually!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I like Abi, but all she seems to do is storm out of a room. Max and Tanya are hypocrites considering they both had affairs...With the way Kat was eyeing the sign, is she wanting the Vic to herself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Liam is going to mug Shirley :eek:
    He must have a strong stomach!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement