Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Berni opening the present was funny...the look of disgust from Evan was priceless.

Seamus using the nice napkins to blow his nose...we all know remember those days being told not to use the good napkins! Himself and David are a good team together on screen.

Is Aine a bit shy on camera? Guess she is a bit too young to be on TV?

A good episode.

swiftman wrote: »
    good one tonight, but dear god, i cant stand evan. his girlfriend is sitting on his bed waiting on a pregnacy test and he's there playing some game.

my guess is that evan is not the father cause he wouldnt know what to do in the first place

The lad doesn't know how to cope in that situation. Sure Berni has his spoiled.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

swiftman wrote: »
    good one tonight, but dear god, i cant stand evan. his girlfriend is sitting on his bed waiting on a pregnacy test and he's there playing some game.

my guess is that evan is not the father cause he wouldnt know what to do in the first place

But he's only 16, he doesnt understand whatx in store for him, i thought he was good tonite....

Dailyface wrote: »
    But he's only 16, he doesnt understand whatx in store for him, i thought he was good tonite....

Exactly, no idea what to do so did the only thing he does best at that age...play video games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Donall4

What are everyone top 3 actors on Ros na Rún?

Mine are 1) Tadhg
    2) Tina
    3) Evan(for the sake that he is mean to Berni and the face of disgust he pulls when ne sees cathal kiss her)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

yes teenagers love video games, but if your finding out if your going to be a father or no, you will be sh!tting it.

Ya but hes only 16, he doesn't understand how bad it will be if he does get pregnant, the reality hasn't hit him yet so he just acting like he always would!

Swiftman not a fan of Evan i see hahaha! Hes not that bad.

Donall4 wrote: »
    Swiftman not a fan of Evan i see hahaha! Hes not that bad.

He's a lot better than the ones on Fair City who are around the same age as him. The fact that he is embarrassed by his mom all the time is quite funny. I have a feeling my little one will the be the same when he grows up with me!

Johnny messed that up again. It's a never-ending cliche with him!

Caitríona is really trying to impress Dara, guess she is still into him. She took the news badly there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Lots of great acting talent in Ros na Rún..

Tadgh
    Seamús
    Lee (She is brilliant with Tadgh and Seamús when they're together)
    Cóilín
    Katy (particularly in the Cóilín story)
    Berni and Gráinne are great soap characters too.. Play their parts very well.

Probably forgetting some..

I like that the teenage pregnancy story is focused on the lad instead of the girl, as the majority of shows always focus on the girls aspect! Evan and Berni should do a spin off, i could watch Evan give out to Berni all day!

Lee was funny in this one as well. The story lines are picking up and getting interesting, it was dipping at the beginning.

Evanín <3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Evanín and Niamh have been excellent.. Once again Ros na Rún is showcasing some genuine young acting talent..

A show to be genuinely proud of!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭technocrat

Evanín and Niamh have been excellent.. Once again Ros na Rún is showcasing some genuine young acting talent..

+1

The facial expressions on Evan are hilarious at times like when he bumped into Jason.

technocrat wrote: »
    +1

The facial expressions on Evan are hilarious at times like when he bumped into Jason.

Hahahahah ya i like that storyline more then the body in the bog one! Wud like to see Evan and Tadhg have dialogue, from evan moody/funny facial expressions to Tadhg's well everything it would be hilarious here's hoping he'll work in the pub someday!

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

+1 great actors compared to fair city,you would see better acting at a school play than whats on fair city in the last few years.

technocrat wrote: »
    +1

He is fairly good with the faces...totally his own way of talking like all teenagers!

jjf1974 wrote: »
    +1 great actors compared to fair city,you would see better acting at a school play than whats on fair city in the last few years.

Wouldn't go that far! :rolleyes:

FC has some good actors. Bob Charles (Bryan Murray) has to hands down one of the best actors in Ireland. I remember him as Flurry Knox years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Just noticed Dr. Cathal in tonight's episode of Dublin wives singing with a band.

• Advertisement

Karen23 wrote: »
    Just noticed Dr. Cathal in tonight's episode of Dublin wives singing with a band.

Ya i think he's a singer in real life as well as being an actor!!!

O shea is really good actress, wouldn't like to cross her :/

Evan as a mechanic...that will be funny.

Why is Peader so stuck on trying to led the lad off? He was never going to stand up to that guy and he was doing the same to Mo. That will come back to bite him.

Will Tadhg take the fall for Barry instead of letting Jason go to jail?

I wonder what will happen to evan and niamhs storyline? Will they keep it or get rid of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I was going to start watching Ros na Run - would it be easy enough to get into?

deelite wrote: »
    I was going to start watching Ros na Run - would it be easy enough to get into?

Ya I think so. I started myself last year. You can watch it on the TG4 player, probably 4 weeks worth of episodes (two per week) so you will be able to catch up pretty soon.

I think it is a great show. :)

Donall4 wrote: »
    I wonder what will happen to evan and niamhs storyline? Will they keep it or get rid of it?

I think it will last a while longer...probably Niamh will try to run away to England and will be stopped by Evan and her mom. Wonder how Evan's mum will take it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

I think it will last a while longer...probably Niamh will try to run away to England and will be stopped by Evan and her mom. Wonder how Evan's mum will take it?

Bernie will probably throw a wobbler and tell him the baby will ruin his life...yadda yadda,

and evan will get hurt thinking she feels like that about him probably...

the Barry storyline is heating up, the question is will they use it to get Tina even though she's innocent (this time) and her cronies, or will they take Francis tadgh and Jason down?

• Advertisement

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Bernie will probably throw a wobbler and tell him the baby will ruin his life...yadda yadda,

and evan will get hurt thinking she feels like that about him probably...

the Barry storyline is heating up, the question is will they use it to get Tina even though she's innocent (this time) and her cronies, or will they take Francis tadgh and Jason down?

Is Francis and co. are to be taken down, you will take the fall for Jason? I recon that Tadhg won't let his son go to jail. Mean and all that he is, I think that might happen.

Not after Tina gets dragged through the mud of course.

Advertisement