Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

not sure if serious, but will play along anyway.

the seller has 169 feedback, but just shows as 0% as they havent sold anything for over a year

Still wouldnt trust him. Now if only people would listen and stop bidding.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

A little something only Retr0 could love....

A CDi controller for sale on Adverts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    A little something only Retr0 could love....

A CDi controller for sale on Adverts!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,455 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

That video is probably more interesting than most CDi games.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Could be a good purchase for whoever is stuck with him in the secret santa!

• Advertisement

I have that sorted;) Unfortunately these came with that modded ps1 a while back, the perfect opportunity to get shot of them.:D
    p1020467eg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

didnt somebody here buy Shaq-Fu recently? I think that's definitely ending up as a secret santa.

If I bought it I wouldn't admit to it. I don't know what to do with these two beauties I might stick them up on adverts for a euro. I have a package ready for my giftee just have to wrap it up.

I have assorted copies of Streets of Rage, Golden Axe and other muck here, some poor gits going to get them I fear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I have assorted copies of Streets of Rage, Golden Axe and other muck here, some poor gits going to get them I fear!

For a man that bought a Move kit...they're pretty brave words :D

• Advertisement

Yeah, be careful what you wish for, some poor git could be getting that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Could be, who's good at fixing boards and can they teach all of us? :P

I've fixed a few, mainly replaced/burned new roms, sound amps, ram chips, broken tracks, etc.
    The non jamma ones are not tested so could be a few gems in there

Master of the Universe

Collection only it seems :(

ebay wrote:
    I obviously can't post these so it's collection only. Courier would be fine and I'm flexible with collection times. I can't provide packaging though, best bring some boxes with you and I have a few here also. If you are getting them collected I can probably find some extra boxes for them.
    He's a bit confused alright but organising a courier wouldn't be a problem.
    I've been after a few of them titles.
    pacman, bombjack, crazy kong, galaxian, sf2, etc and fix 'er uppers would suit me fine

Master of the Universe

I'd definitely go in for it.

Only thing though - how to decide who gets what? :D

If a few of us went in on them we could say what were interested in before hand and see if there is enough interest and if we could cover the cost of the auction. Say like €5/board, must take a set amount of boards.

Master of the Universe

€431 for the lot, say €100 postage (at least) - €550 to round it off. So €110 each between 5 people for 20+ boards each?

Not bad. Unless it ends up being a load of junk that is!

Well I could go in for it aswell but I wouldnt have much of a clue about fixing boards and stuff. So it migt be lost on me

• Advertisement

Thats 3 interested, the ram chips and roms from 20boards would be worth €110 alone

There are some decent games in that list. If I was in to collecting boards I would go in on it but I just haven't got the space. If you got the numbers you could offer 350 euro and see what they said.

Master of the Universe

Clean the PCB connector, reseat eeproms...that's about the height of what I know :D

/Bags Xmen by the way! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

It's also best offer as well, so you might get it a bit cheaper.

(Not interested... just so I wont confuse you guys)

****...I was going to bags X men haha, Well at least there 4 Mortal Kombat 4 boards :P

the neo's should be easily fixable if they are broken

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Irish Cancer Society in Rathmines have a basket full of old Nintendo, GCN, CUBE, Play and Playstation magazines, at the sum of about 50 cent each.

Rathmines!!
    Let the race begin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Lemongrab

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Irish Cancer Society in Rathmines have a basket full of old Nintendo, GCN, CUBE, Play and Playstation magazines, at the sum of about 50 cent each.

VTon0.gif

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

I hate the VGA as much as anyone, but feck, I want this. VGA graded factory sealed LTTP.

I'd be tempted to tear off the VGA box if I bought it tbh.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150942123886&item=150942123886&lgeo=1&vectorid=229466

Complete Jap GBA collection from Hit-Japan. No boxes, but holy crap that's a lot of carts. Must have taken the whole day to line them up for the photo.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300816335929

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement