Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So, Mods, any chance we can delete this thread and rename the other one...
    I don't like change!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

So, Mods, any chance we can delete this thread and rename the other one...
    I don't like change!

i suggested combining the two and renaming the s3 thread....no action taken :(

Ordered mine this morning too. I'm figuring it'll be a good soul-mate finder. If a woman talks to me about it, I may just marry her then and there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Ordered one too, can't wait to get it!

I've got so many people to start watching the show, it's a bit mad. A new housemate moved in with us last week and she's already halfway through season 1 'cause I kept going on about it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Seren_ wrote: »
    Ordered one too, can't wait to get it!

I've got so many people to start watching the show, it's a bit mad. A new housemate moved in with us last week and she's already halfway through season 1 'cause I kept going on about it :o

Only heard about it 2 weeks ago from a couple of my cousins at a 30th, they were quoting from it and I was lost. So took their advice and start watching it. Already up to Ep 18 in season 2.
    It's so good, def need to spread the word!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,354 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I don't tell anybody about it 'cause the less people that know about it, the smugger I feel.

S.M.B. wrote: »
    I don't tell anybody about it 'cause the less people that know about it, the smugger I feel.

Or less viewers, less new series we will see. Gotta make it more popular, to keep it going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Stevecw wrote: »
    Or less viewers, less new series we will see. Gotta make it more popular, to keep it going.

But it's really only viewers in America that matters and out of those the one's with nielsen boxes matter!

I try to get people to watch it anyway :)

alroley wrote: »
    But it's really only viewers in America that matters and out of those the one's with nielsen boxes matter!

I try to get people to watch it anyway :)

I know that, I just hate that friends and family that i like have missed out on this gem of a show. Gotta keep spreading the word.
    The more ppl at a boring xmas family that I can talk about Troy & Abed & how cute Annie is the better!! :)

I'd loved to know the viewing figures of people in Ireland. Where's Richard? Go find that out! You can be guaranteed that the vast majority were through word of mouth alone, because Community received little or no advertising over here.

• Advertisement

I'd loved to know the viewing figures of people in Ireland. Where's Richard? Go find that out! You can be guaranteed that the vast majority were through word of mouth alone, because Community received little or no advertising over here.

Isn't it just shown on the Sony channel on Sky though?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

I have a few friends that have started watching it recently, I convinced one just to give the pilot a chance on mon night and she's on series 2 already :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Chevvy Chase shooting his mouth off again....:rolleyes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/09/22/interview-chevy-chase-community-dan-ackroyd_n_1906610.html

Q: Do you enjoy doing TV?

CC: Well, what else have I done, besides a lot of movies? I prefer movies because the money is better and certainly because you really know where you stand when you are making movies, and I have made a lot of them: 50 something, I don't know. The hours in this kind of show are not commensurate with the actual product.

The hours are hideous, and it's still a sitcom on television, which is probably the lowest form of television. That's my feeling about it. I think the reason I have stuck around is because I love these kids, the cast - they are very good. It's not like I am working with the great innovators of all time, but at the same time, they are my friends and I am out, and one of my daughters is out here, and wants to be in the business, so she is living with me. I will have some time off and I will be looking for a film, which I think will be my next thing, my next move.

Q: What about the writing for Community?

CC: For this one? As I said, it's completely different. That kind of show that I wrote for, that style of show, which is a variety, comedy, sketch show, and the fact that it's live and late at night, allows you to do so much more than you can ever do in a sitcom. I don't know much about how I would change the situation comedy world, but it is exactly what it says: it's situation comedy, and the situation can get old, and sometimes the ones that are at the very top, which just have three people in them, The Big Bang Theory or whatever it is - it's three people, that's basically what the premise is, and we can do that day and night. None of that really interests me. What interests me is being alive and being with friends that I care about and being as creative as I can given circumstance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Bit of a precious flower isn't he.... He should be delighted he's in a witty, well made sitcom rather than some of the poorer stuff on tv at the minute.

Wow he should be happy he's still getting work esp in such a well written witty comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭beng128

Article is from about a year ago, however unlikely it is, it's possible that he could have had a change of heart with the departure of Dan Harmon, we all know of the 'trouble' between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Basq wrote: »
    This shirt is also going on sale on Teebusters in the next few days!

ecb639286c760ebce4e8284f0ebc2a8btroyabedTB.jpg
    Bump - this goes on sale in 10 minutes on TeeBusters.com, and will be available for 48 hours.

Bump - this goes on sale in 10 minutes on TeeBusters.com, and will be available for 48 hours.

bought the hoodie!! love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I love that tshirt/hoodie, just bumbling around trying to figure out sizes (I've never bought from them before) and then it shall be mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Bought the t-shirt and the hoodie, to cover both winter and summer! :D

• Advertisement

Has anyone's "Greendale Seven" tshirts been dispatched yet? I'm worried mine won't get here before I move house. Didn't realize it would take so long.

Has anyone's "Greendale Seven" tshirts been dispatched yet? I'm worried mine won't get here before I move house. Didn't realize it would take so long.

Mine hasn't:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Deadly just ordered a shirt. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Haven't received mine either sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Not here anyway, no news since the payment confirmation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Qwertee / Teebuster's don't actually print them until after the order's have been taken.. so they have numbers.

It'll probably be here by the end of the week / early next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Got the Troy & Abed TShirt. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I got a tshirt and hoodie. I'm sick, so self-medicating with online shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Ooh I want that hoodie! Does anyone know what the fit is like on Teebusters hoodies? I can't stand fitted ones so I'm not sure whether I should size up or not

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    Ooh I want that hoodie! Does anyone know what the fit is like on Teebusters hoodies? I can't stand fitted ones so I'm not sure whether I should size up or not

I went a size up because i wanted it loose too.

Advertisement