Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭bombers

could you send me this cant find mine and need to change names and take off one pir. cant remember engineer code.:(

TIA

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you that manual. You will need your engineer code to make changes.
    The default engineer code is 1278.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭halfforward

looking for ATS classic user and eng manuals

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clarke

Hi Koolkid, I am looking for a manual for the Europlex Verifier 6 house alarm. Any help would be greatfully appreciated. Thank you. Clarke.

• Advertisement

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clarke

Hi Koolkid,

Just to say thank you very much for the quick response and the attached manual. It will be a great help to me. Regards Clarke.

Your welcome. If you need any help give us a shout.

looking for ATS classic user and eng manuals

I sent you the newer ones , not sure if that's what your looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Call Pat

Hi There

Just wondering Would Anyone Have an installers/engineers Manual for an old Scopetronic Europlex Homeguard Alarm system.
    Thanks in Advance.

Call Pat

• Advertisement

PMing you those now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Call Pat

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMing you those now.

Thanks KoolKid Your a Legend, Cheers for The quick Responce This Should help Me get this up & running again & Save me a few Quid, Thanks Again

Your welcome. If you get stuck on anything you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Broso

Hi,
    I am new to boards.ie. My house alarm Astec 63 has a battery fault, however when I disconnect the power to replace battery the alarm sounds. Do I need an engineers code. If so does anyone have it and advise on how to replace battery.
    Thanks in advance,
    Broso

Hi Broso.
    I sent you that manual. You will still need the engineer code if it had been changed . see how you get on with that and start s new thread if you need any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

hi,

i'm looking for the installer manual for a hkc secure watch, i used to have one in the press from when the alarm was put in but its gone, god knows where.

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭altor

tapfit2004 wrote: »
    hi,

i'm looking for the installer manual for a hkc secure watch, i used to have one in the press from when the alarm was put in but its gone, god knows where.

thanks.

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭tapfit2004

altor wrote: »
    Sent you a P.M

thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭altor

tapfit2004 wrote: »
    thanks for that.

Your welcome. If you need any help give us a shout :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37 onmia

Any one know where i Could I get a copy of the HKC SecureWatch installation/engineers manual please?

Thanks
    Onmia

• Advertisement

PMing you that now.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 liamor

Hi Koolkid

I would like to get a copy of the HKC Securewave 1070 Installation/ Engineers manual. Can you PM one to me please.

Pmed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Paddy 2012

Hi Koolkid

I would like to get a copy of the HKC Securewave 1070 Installation/ Engineers manual also. Can you PM one to me please.

Sending that to you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Paddy 2012

You are the best .......Thanks for that

Your welcome. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Considering installing HKC Securewave 1070, Could someone please PM me with the installation manual?

Thanks a million

Sent you that via PM.
    I'd recommend looking at the Siemens range before deciding. Much more features for around the same money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 shayw

Hi,

Could I get a copy of the HKC SecureWatch installation/engineers manual please?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement