Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

caspa307 wrote: »
    cant belive they ported the 3ds version of lego batman :( im so pissed

Its still a good game, but the fact that they could have ported the PS3 version instead is still sh!tty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

It would be massive. The Vita was selling only 7000/8000 a week but with the release of Persona it sold 35,000 in a week. So it actually sold 5 times as many vitas in a week.
    See? I knew it was only a matter of time before the Vita started to take off. I mean, didn't people say the same thing about the 3DS?

Yeah, and the Betamax Video Recorder ;-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

See? I knew it was only a matter of time before the Vita started to take off. I mean, didn't people say the same thing about the 3DS?

it just needs time like any console,it's only been out a few months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

This is the internet :rolleyes: everyone knew(knows) the vita needed its mario land, or whatever.

Lego batman is 35.99 in symths with loyalty card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

moz wrote: »
    Yeah, and the Betamax Video Recorder ;-)
    oh-you_BH.png

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

cloud493 wrote: »
    This is the internet :rolleyes: everyone knows the vita needs Little Big Planet.

FYP.:P

I'm not a big fan of little big planet truth be told :o

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Anyone recommend tales from space: mutant blob attack?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

EJ22 wrote: »
    Anyone recommend tales from space: mutant blob attack?

great game, well worth €5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

ShaneU wrote: »
    great game, well worth €5

Cheers Shane, read reviews about it but I appreciate a boardies opinion just as much :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

psn not working for anyone else? get an error message saying my password is longer valid,I must change my password

nevermind I sorted it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I'm loving the sense of freedom in gravity rush! I could happily spend an hour just flying around the city, collecting orbs and discovering the nooks and crannies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just done with gravity rush there earlier.

Only missing 6 or so trophies. There really is notting making me go back and getting them.

It was a OK game a 7.5 out of 10 from me notting epic about it.

But i got the game for free so I if paid for it i would have been pissed as there really is Notting to replay in the game

Anything else worth playing coming out for the vita in the next few weeks ?

But i got the game for free so I if paid for it i would have been pissed as there really is Notting to replay in the game

Anything else worth playing coming out for the vita in the next few weeks ?

There is DLC planned for gravity rush (extra missions etc) so that should extend its life a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Wipeout HD/Fury DLC for 2048 is unbelievable.

Might be my favourite wipeout mode yet.

/zones out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Guys I am looking to spend maybe 15euro in the store on Vita games... Wondering what title I should go for I am thinking Mod Nation Racers or Hot Shots... Or is there any other game that is good for around 15?... Wouldn't mind easy plat either... Only have 2095mb left though... All suggestions grateful thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Guys I am looking to spend maybe 15euro in the store on Vita games... Wondering what title I should go for I am thinking Mod Nation Racers or Hot Shots... Or is there any other game that is good for around 15?... Wouldn't mind easy plat either... Only have 2095mb left though... All suggestions grateful thanks...

If you don't already have Mutant Blobs Attack and Super Stardust Delta, get them.

Otacon wrote: »
    If you don't already have Mutant Blobs Attack and Super Stardust Delta, get them.

Yeah have them both :p Just need to work on getting all the trophies for them now though... Might just buy Mod Nation for 11euro you can't really go wrong..

• Advertisement

Velocity (mini) is well worth getting (5 euro i think). Only takes up around 75mb

animaX wrote: »
    Velocity (mini) is well worth getting (5 euro i think). Only takes up around 75mb
    So what, did you not get it for free on PS+? I know I did.

So what, did you not get it for free on PS+? I know I did.

I'm not convinced by PS+. I don't agree with the idea of "renting" a subscription to a game.

animaX wrote: »
    I'm not convinced by PS+. I don't agree with the idea of "renting" a subscription to a game.
    You still get a lot of discounts other stuff for you to keep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Traded in Gravity Rush today don't think the person who got it for me will be happy because its still early days :P

But gamestop offered me wait for it €15 euros credit WTF

Got €29 put onto a gift card to put towards the ratchet and clank hd collection on friday

Anyone else getting that friday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Traded in Gravity Rush today don't think the person who got it for me will be happy because its still early days :P

But gamestop offered me wait for it €15 euros credit WTF

Got €29 put onto a gift card to put towards the ratchet and clank hd collection on friday

Anyone else getting that friday ?

Where did you get €29, also Gamestop credit values have gone sh1te since Game closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So what's good out soon on ps vita? I played demo of that resistance, but I am not sure if I want it. Looks great thought, just I was never in to resistance games.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Get an extra fiver and get Unit 13 - it's the first real shooter that I've felt works on a handheld. Hot Shots is brilliantly addictive though, I play it at least once a day still.

Super mutant blobs isn't bad at all. For 4 quid anyway :D

• Advertisement

Get an extra fiver and get Unit 13 - it's the first real shooter that I've felt works on a handheld. Hot Shots is brilliantly addictive though, I play it at least once a day still.

Owned it already, found it got way too boring at times...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement