Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything Else Hip Hop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

We could all quote at least 1 line from every rapper that is stupid/wrong.

Or we could give them poetic license as I said "2 years or so after 2001" does not have the same ring to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

We could all quote at least 1 line from every rapper that is stupid/wrong.

Or we could give them poetic license as I said "2 years or so later than 2001" does not have the same ring to it.

true but its just odd is all.

Dre calling it 2001 is even odder tbh.

"I am the second dopest rapper from Compton you will ever hear, the other only dropped an album every seven years" - Game knows when Dre released his albums btw.

As I have said before he is not even in my top 10 current possibly 20 tbh, but that does not mean I do not like his music and I am still looking forward to his new album.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Now that i don't like the game i struggle to find what it is people like about him? As fans what would you lads say you like about game, because i cant find anything special about him to be honest, average lyrics, nothing special about his flow, fairly repetitive, bad mixtapes and a not so great ear for beats. That's all just my opinion, but I'd be interested to see what you lads think of him. :)

He is one of the few good rappers around, but yes just one of 100's nothing too special about him atm much like Snoop, Common and Eminem rappers tend to go stale after they release a few albums generally speaking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

It sounds better and still makes kind of makes sense?

"woke up from a coma around 2001, 2 years or so after that dre album called 2001…" does not have the same ring to it :D

It can come off as silly though I know what you mean, many many people have taken the piss out of it.

The bigger question is why did Dre release an album in 99 and call it 2001?

It does sound better, but it sounds stupid as well.

As for 2001, I think Dre wanted to call it The Chronic 2000 but Suge got there before him and released an album with the same title.

Dre wasn't best pleased. He couldn't really call it 1999 so he went for 2001. It's a great name imo. It kind of has a futuristic sense to it.

It does sound better, but it sounds stupid as well.

Not really. Poetic license, plus a few tracks later he drops the line "every 7 years" about Dre and releasing albums I quoted above so it is not as if he did not know when it was released.

I know the legal reasons behind it but call it 99 or something else. They say "99.." several times in the album for example snoop loves saying it. It does have a futuristic sense I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

2001: A Space Odyssey?

Mr. Rager wrote: »
    2001: A Space Odyssey?

An amazing film by an equally amazing producer.

Dre calling it 2001 is even odder tbh.

"I am the second dopest rapper from Compton you will ever hear, the other only dropped an album every seven years" - Game knows when Dre released his albums btw.

ye it is, love to find out why tbh. Im not doubting games knowledge of dre's career either, he obviously grew up a big fan of dre and nwa. Just sounds stupid imo and makes me doubt he was ever in the coma like speculated.
    Now that i don't like the game i struggle to find what it is people like about him? As fans what would you lads say you like about game, because i cant find anything special about him to be honest, average lyrics, nothing special about his flow, fairly repetitive, bad mixtapes and a not so great ear for beats. That's all just my opinion, but I'd be interested to see what you lads think of him.

He was the most high profile artist from the westcoast in years when he broke through with g unit and going against 50 at the time gave him a huge amount of attention more so than he would of got if he stayed with the group.

the documentary and doctor advocate are great albums, the doc being a certified classic imo. To be fair he has got an ear for beats too, he's been on a few banging beats down through the years, how we do, put you on the game, one blood etc. The red album was shocking though and lax not too much better but the 1st two are well worth a listen if you haven't done so yet but more than likely you have already.

as far as content , yes very repetitive lryics with the name dropping etc ,the habit of jacking other rappers flows and the reliance of ft's on just about all his songs is fairly annoying and im always critical of him over it. I still listen to his music as i do all of g unit's artists past and present , I followed the original g unit before they went to shady/aftermath so iv a spot for them all tbh despite the break up, thats my reason for listening to the game. I think he needs that g unit re-union he was crying out for too happen, it would benefit them all so much because when they were together they were huge despite game never actually featuring on a g unit album.

• Advertisement

He was the most high profile artist from the westcoast in years when he broke through with g unit and going against 50 at the time gave him a huge amount of attention more so than he would of got if he stayed with the group.

Do you really think that?

I think Game, 50 and G-Unit would be better off if they were still a group. Game lost the most from that "mistake" imo he lost Dre and everything that comes with that.

Plus with Slaughterhouse Shady/Aftermath could rival the other 2 "big labels" with terrible commercial rappers around atm.

Not that any of them need it money wise (especially 50) but musically they could all do with g-unit being back.

He definitely fueled off the beef, no doubt but he would have been better off without it and beefing at others.

Do you really think that?

I think Game, 50 and G-Unit would be better off if they were still a group. Game lost the most from that "mistake" imo he lost Dre and everything that comes with that.

thats what i said the whole group would of... he wasnt just dre's artist though he was 50's too on 2 of the most relevant labels around at that time so in the short run it was always going to give him a ton of exposure going against 50 who was the lil wayne or drake of commercial hip hop back then, it made sense but losing dre was a consequence of his actions.

He just kept going at 50. 50 hardly ever replied, mostly subliminal shots here and there on mixtapes which for some odd reason he's started to do again lately to nearly try and bait game out again but in terms of the beef 50 said he never wanted to fu*k his money up by going all out against game as that was his artist. When the shooting happened outside hot 97 , i think that was the final straw.
    Plus with Slaughterhouse Shady/Aftermath could rival the other 2 "big labels" with terrible commercial rappers around atm.

Not that any of them need it money wise (especially 50) but musically they could all do with g-unit being back.

He definitely fueled off the beef, no doubt but he would have been better off without it and beefing at others.

true, it would be great if they got together again but its never going to happen too many bridges have been broken. In the long run as in right now game would of been better of as he could of still got his dre beats, eminem ft's and 50 hooks whenever he wanted but all he saw was the short term. young buck is another one crying out for a re-union because he is broke and facing jail in the next few months aswell as 50 refusing to release him from his contract to make another album.

Are g-unit still even releasing anything? Besides 50 obviously.

Game lost big time, but "seeing short term" is not the whole story. 50 expected Game to not be cool with people who he had no problem with that is where the beef started and it escalated big time.

Are g-unit still even releasing anything? Besides 50 obviously.

Game lost big time, but "seeing short term" is not the whole story. 50 expected Game to not be cool with people who he had no problem with that is where the beef started and it escalated big time.

As a group nope,there finished more than likely. really cant see another g unit album with just 50, banks and yayo... i could see a possible g unit label album with new artists though as 50 is currently re-building the label.

true , 50 was going at a good few. jada and joe because they ft'd on ja's new york song, he use to be signed by nas with brave hearts so their was history their and i think nas threw shots first at one of his concerts in queens.

you cant blame game for not wanting to take on his battles but thats 50, he came into the rap game with songs like how to rob going at the industry. He thrives on beef just like the game. If you remember game dissed jay z before his debut and jigga replied so 50 rang him to ask him to squash it, i guess he expected a favor in return.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Anyone have any idea why Game said "I woke up out that coma 2001, 'bout the same time Dre dropped "2001"" at the start of Dreams? Surely he realised that that album was released in '99. Dre was an executive producer on it and all.

It's something that's bothered me for years. It rhymes nicely but it sounds stupid when you know about the other album.
    It sounds better and still makes kind of makes sense?

"woke up from a coma around 2001, 2 years or so after that dre album called 2001…" does not have the same ring to it :D

It can come off as silly though I know what you mean, many many people have taken the piss out of it.

The bigger question is why did Dre release an album in 99 and call it 2001?
    or maybe he was never in a coma like his brother said...

who knows but its more than a bit odd, 2 year time frame in fairness.

8 years late with this observation, is it any wonder that every other thread in this forum turns into a Game v G-Unit debate? Everyone noticed the line when they first heard it and thought "But Dre didn't release it in 2001..". Game/Dre went with it because it sounded good, of course people can get pedantic over pointless, minuscule things like 3 words but at the end of the day they didn't give a flying **** so they kept the line.

And he was never in a coma like his brother said? His brother has said a lot of things, do you believe everything that he says? He was shot 5 times, I've seen the wounds up close. Is the thought of him being in a coma after being shot 5 times unbelievable?

Conor really hit the nail on the head, a better question would have been why did Dre call the album 2001 when it was released in November 1999? Of course people think it's a great name because Suge prevented him from using "2000" and 2001 sounded futuristic...to put it into perspective, if Game released an album in late 2012 and called it 2014 would it be a cool, futuristic name? The answer is no, the same people here that take every opportunity to piss and moan about him would be jumping down his throat. "Why's he calling it 2014, it doesn't make any sense, it's a ****e name, why's he still name dropping, why does he have x amount of features, why do people like him??"

I've avoided discussing Game in recent months because it's pointless and people just go around in circles arguing but the same people keep bringing him up again and again. You don't like him, you don't listen to him but yet you feel the need to keep talking about him, constantly.

It's more than a bit odd.

And he was never in a coma like his brother said? His brother has said a lot of things, do you believe everything that he says? He was shot 5 times, I've seen the wounds up close. Is the thought of him being in a coma after being shot 5 times unbelievable?

relax man theres no need get so defensive. :) But in all honestly after watching a so called gangsta with a butterfly tattooed on his face on change of heart, it shouldn't be surprising that people have their doubts about the coma story. more than likely a story with added legs by the label to gain publicity, look at rick ross a fictional character created by the industry but obviously no where on that level but it does happen. Like i said though his own brother said he was never in a coma, im not saying it didnt happen, i just said i have my doubts is all.

We can talk about any rapper we like or dislike on the forum, a question was asked and to answer it I felt some of games past career was needed to be brought up. Just about every rapper gets there fair share of criticisms here by fans and neutral posters. The problem is like paddy highlighted a few posts ago that people come attached to certain artists refusing to accept anything negative said about them, we are all guilty of it in some ways. I could tell you right now that if someone came on here bashing 2pac, conor would defend him straight away aswell as the game, jimmy with chamiilonaire, yourself with the game , myself with 50 and lamar and maybe paddy with dmx.

but there's no need to get that defensive and wound up anytime someone bashes or says stuff that you might not like about game. I could tell you've been biting your tongue for a while as he's been on the end of a few negative comments and rightfully so man, he's just released a terrible album, his worst yet. I dont really think it was a game/gunit debate either , g unit was obviously brought up as it was the biggest part of his career with the documentary , the conversation stayed on topic , it just strayed a bit but was still pretty relevant to game. At the end of the day this is a hip hop gossip thread so if we cant have these type of conversations here, theres no where else.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

He thrives on beef just like the game.

That is the sole reason I would want to see them collaborate again, it would improve them both to work together again.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    8 years late with this observation, is it any wonder that every other thread in this forum turns into a Game v G-Unit debate? Everyone noticed the line when they first heard it and thought "But Dre didn't release it in 2001..". Game/Dre went with it because it sounded good, of course people can get pedantic over pointless, minuscule things like 3 words but at the end of the day they didn't give a flying **** so they kept the line.

Conor really hit the nail on the head, a better question would have been why did Dre call the album 2001 when it was released in November 1999? Of course people think it's a great name because Suge prevented him from using "2000" and 2001 sounded futuristic...to put it into perspective, if Game released an album in late 2012 and called it 2014 would it be a cool, futuristic name? The answer is no, the same people here that take every opportunity to piss and moan about him would be jumping down his throat. "Why's he calling it 2014, it doesn't make any sense, it's a ****e name, why's he still name dropping, why does he have x amount of features, why do people like him??"

I've avoided discussing Game in recent months because it's pointless and people just go around in circles arguing but the same people keep bringing him up again and again. You don't like him, you don't listen to him but yet you feel the need to keep talking about him, constantly.

It's more than a bit odd.

Calm down.

There are 1,000 posts in this thread, of which 129 are mine. That was the first time that I've mentioned Game at all. I just simple asked a question.

I was only wondering if there was a reason as to why he said that. It's hardly all that pedantic. The album is a classic. I've been meaning to ask about it for ages but I only really remembered about it a few days ago.

There's a huge difference between Dre calling it 2001 and anyone else skipping on to 2014 nowadays. Back then the world was afraid of what would happen in the new millennium with the "Y2K bug" and the effects that it would have on the whole world.

The whole idea of the new millennium and years starting with "20" was a major deal. I know it was for me anyway. All everyone knew was the 1900s. "2001" may not be the greatest name for an album but the leap from 1999 to 2001 has a lot more significance than any other leap in years in my opinion.

relax man theres no need get so defensive. :) But in all honestly after watching a so called gangsta with a butterfly tattooed on his face on change of heart, it shouldn't be surprising that people have their doubts about the coma story. more than likely a story with added legs by the label to gain publicity, look at rick ross a fictional character created by the industry but obviously no where on that level but it does happen. Like i said though his own brother said he was never in a coma, im not saying it didnt happen, i just said i have my doubts is all.

We can talk about any rapper we like or dislike on the forum, a question was asked and to answer it I felt some of games past career was needed to be brought up. Just about every rapper gets there fair share of criticisms here by fans and neutral posters. The problem is like paddy highlighted a few posts ago that people come attached to certain artists refusing to accept anything negative said about them, we are all guilty of it in some ways. I could tell you right now that if someone came on here bashing 2pac, conor would defend him straight away aswell as the game, jimmy with chamiilonaire, yourself with the game , myself with 50 and lamar and maybe paddy with dmx.

but there's no need to get that defensive and wound up anytime someone bashes or says stuff that you might not like about game. I could tell you've been biting your tongue for a while as he's been on the end of a few negative comments and rightfully so man, he's just released a terrible album, his worst yet. I dont really think it was a game/gunit debate either , g unit was obviously brought up as it was the biggest part of his career with the documentary , the conversation stayed on topic , it just strayed a bit but was still pretty relevant to game. At the end of the day this is a hip hop gossip thread so if we cant have these type of conversations here, theres no where else.:)
    He released RED 10 months ago, it's not a classic but it has a few nice tracks, fair enough you don't like it, some people do, get over it. I just think it's odd because Game is without question the most talked about rapper on this forum, by a huge margin. More than Pac, DMX, Lamar, Cole, etc. Really unusual considering most of the regular posters hate him. Same people don't like to listen to him but they love to talk about him. Same with Rick Ross, I swear it's like people have a passionate, deep hatred for the guy because he was a CO an now he's a successful rapper, some posts read like they're losing sleep over it.

Also find it odd that you're hugely skeptical and you struggle to believe anything about Game being shot but take everything you saw in the "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" movie as fact.
    There's a huge difference between Dre calling it 2001 and anyone else skipping on to 2014 nowadays. Back then the world was afraid of what would happen in the new millennium with the "Y2K bug" and the effects that it would have on the whole world.

The whole idea of the new millennium and years starting with "20" was a major deal. I know it was for me anyway. All everyone knew was the 1900s. "2001" may not be the greatest name for an album but the leap from 1999 to 2001 has a lot more significance than any other leap in years in my opinion.
    Didn't some people think the world was going to end in 2012? I think there was a movie about it. I could say "2014 is a great name because people thought the world was going to end in 2012, Game is really being clever with this 2014 title..." I could imagine the responses I'd get if I said something like that.

I'm already bored talking about this.

• Advertisement

Yeah less of this Game talk, it's been done to death.

I'm playing through San Andreas for the first time in about 5 years and im not joking, it has the best song choice of any game i've ever played. Hip hop wise there's something for everyone. So far today I've heard Big Daddy Kane, Dre, Slick Rick, Ice Cube, Kid Frost, Cypress Hill, Tupac, Kool G Rap....

I'm not sure what the hip hop will be like in the new GTA. I can imagine a lot of young money stuff and probably some watch the throne. The Recipe by kendrick lamar would fit in to it nicely seeing as they're basing it in Cali again.

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »

I'm playing through San Andreas for the first time in about 5 years and im not joking, it has the best song choice of any game i've ever played. Hip hop wise there's something for everyone. So far today I've heard Big Daddy Kane, Dre, Slick Rick, Ice Cube, Kid Frost, Cypress Hill, Tupac, Kool G Rap....

I'm not sure what the hip hop will be like in the new GTA. I can imagine a lot of young money stuff and probably some watch the throne. The Recipe by kendrick lamar would fit in to it nicely seeing as they're basing it in Cali again.
    Is the new GTA based in the present day?

He released RED 10 months ago, it's not a classic but it has a few nice tracks, fair enough you don't like it, some people do, get over it. I just think it's odd because Game is without question the most talked about rapper on this forum, by a huge margin. More than Pac, DMX, Lamar, Cole, etc. Really unusual considering most of the regular posters hate him. Same people don't like to listen to him but they love to talk about him. Same with Rick Ross, I swear it's like people have a passionate, deep hatred for the guy because he was a CO an now he's a successful rapper, some posts read like they're losing sleep over it.

look the reason the game convo goes this direction is because of you getting worked up and defensive about him, theres nothing more to it. I mean did you hear yourself in your last post he's got 5 bullet wounds iv seen them up close bla bla.. fair enough you were up on stage with him but did you actually stop and count all 5 wounds right in the middle of a concert ?

your fascination with him comes across to me as that of someone on a stan level, a total fanboy. The fact you bite the head of anyone who criticizes his music is a clear indication. In all honestly the reason why he's one of the most talked about artists here is because you kept that red album thread going for what 2 or 3 years? reacting to anything negative said about him just like you are at this very moment. Jimmy asked a simple interesting question about a few lryics and he gets get greeted with hostility and backlash as if he said something totally outrageous.

For the last time I dont hate the game. Just because i criticize clear flaws in his music doesn't mean I do . Id nearly post a picture up to prove iv got all his albums bar red in which i still bought the city, ricky and martians v goblins via itunes the only decent songs on it imo. I do hate rick ross but look thats my opinion as shared by many, the only person losing sleep here is yourself getting so clearly and unnecessary wound up anytime game and g unit are brought into the same conversation.
    Also find it odd that you're hugely skeptical and you struggle to believe anything about Game being shot but take everything you saw in the "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" movie as fact.

look you said you've seen the bullet wounds all 5 , so who am i too argue. honestly though i never said i didn't believe he was shot , i said i was skeptical about his past life i.e the coma story. The whole change of heart tv show does him no favors at all, he looked right soft and tbh not very gangsta like he claimed, his criminal record completely clean before he came a rapper, everyone from his own block saying he's trying to be his brother by rapping about his life etc. it goes on and on the latter part im not going to reply to as its not relevant and will only go in one direction.

in fairness though you asked the question, all i done was answered it with my reasons for listening to him.. It was obvious there was a good chance g unit and 50 would be brought up as i said it was the biggest part of his career and the reason why the vast majority of his fan base started listening to him, without 50 and g unit he would of just been another shelved rapper by dre, no one heard of him before he started appearing on g unit mixtapes and videos.

great game, my all time favorite. bought it on my xbox 360 a while back and have it saved to the hard drive. soundtrack was unreal , story was unreal , the ultimate hip hop/culture game? i think so. this game right here was a big part of my childhood :D

ye it will be interesting though to see what the new soundtrack will be like, the last gta had some kanye and wayne but was mostly NY rappers, busta,joe, nas, swiss beats etc also the classic hip hop channel was great.

they'll have to give this soundtrack a modernized feel though as its not set in the 90's, i expect some snoop, lamar, game etc with some other hip hop outside LA maybe WTT like you said. id expect another old skool hip hop channel too with your ice cubes etc.

San andreas even had rappers doing Voice acting, the Game voices B-Dup, he's in the early missions, and MC Eiht voices ryder, +1 on it being the ultimate hip hop/culture game.

I mean did you hear yourself in your last post he's got 5 bullet wounds iv seen them up close bla bla.. fair enough you were up on stage with him but did you actually stop and count all 5 wounds right in the middle of a concert ?
    You're saying you're skeptical if he was in a coma or whatever, I'm saying he was shot 5 times, his bullet wounds are clearly visible in person, no question about the label making up stories or photoshop used. Give the pointless skepticism a rest.
    your fascination with him comes across to me as that of someone on a stan level, a total fanboy. The fact you bite the head of anyone who criticizes his music is a clear indication. In all honestly the reason why he's one of the most talked about artists here is because you kept that red album thread going for what 2 or 3 years? reacting to anything negative said about him just like you are at this very moment. Jimmy asked a simple interesting question about a few lryics and he gets get greeted with hostility and backlash as if he said something totally outrageous.
    I've barely mentioned Game here since RED dropped, posted a couple of his music videos and talked a bit about his most recent mixtape (which I hated) and that's it. My post history is there for everyone to see. I'm not posting about him, it's other people and I generally don't get into it because we always end up talking about how he was on Change of Heart, how 50 saved him from being shelved, his butterfly tattoo blah blah blah blah

6a00e5505fc4968834010536e09336970b-800wi.jpeg
    For the last time I dont hate the game. Just because i criticize clear flaws in his music doesn't mean I do
    Your posts suggest otherwise. Yeah you like his first 2 albums but these days you jump down the guys throat at every single opportunity. It's not the odd time, it's constant. It's one thing to not like a persons music, fine, don't listen to it. It's another thing when you constantly bitch and moan and troll about his music, his past, points in his career - basically every little thing he does. You know yourself what you do. And it's not just on Boards.

Random comment left on a YouTube video.

captureywxu.jpg

I'm sure there's plenty more on other videos/websites/forums. I don't like Flo Rida so naturally I don't talk about the guy constantly on hip hop forums and leave comments about him on his YouTube videos. You're the opposite with Game. Get off the guys dick, really.
    look you said you've seen the bullet wounds all 5 , so who am i too argue. honestly though i never said i didn't believe he was shot , i said i was skeptical about his past life i.e the coma story. The whole change of heart tv show does him no favors at all, he looked right soft and tbh not very gangsta like he claimed, his criminal record completely clean before he came a rapper, everyone from his own block saying he's trying to be his brother by rapping about his life etc. it goes on and on the latter part im not going to reply to as its not relevant and will only go in one direction.
    How is this relevant to anything? The Change of Heart, butterfly tattoo issues clearly bother you but they really aren't relevant to a single thing. All of this skepticism about his criminal record...what the **** has that got to do with anything we're talking about?

You're saying you're skeptical if he was in a coma or whatever, I'm saying he was shot 5 times, his bullet wounds are clearly visible in person, no question about the label making up stories or photoshop used. Give the pointless skepticism a rest.

yes skeptical of the coma, as were a lot of people were around the time he came on the scene. His own brother stating it obviously didn't help matters. As far as the bullet wounds you'v said the 5 are clearly visible in person but didnt he get shot in the ankle? he was wearing pants in dublin man i doubt you seen them all, infact in a concert situation where everyone is buzzing in poor lighting i severely doubt you copped them, be honest. Again though I do believe he got shot 5 times , never said he didnt.

I've barely mentioned Game here since RED dropped, posted a couple of his music videos and talked a bit about his most recent mixtape (which I hated) and that's it. My post history is there for everyone to see. I'm not posting about him, it's other people and I generally don't get into it because we always end up talking about how he was on Change of Heart, how 50 saved him from being shelved, his butterfly tattoo blah blah blah blah

No wonder you didn't mention him, he's fell of the face of the planet after that album and those disastrous attempts of mixtapes of late. The reason i brought up change of heart was because it was relevant to my skepticism of the coma story, like many rappers involved in beef with the game have said what gangstas you know with a butterfly tattooed on his face on a dating show? wasnt he meant to be out slanging, drive bys etc why did he try his best to cover up the butter fly? what was there to be ashamed of.. past life as a stripper maybe, his mother owned a strip club after all.

These are all more questions that could be raised about how sincere the games actual story is. you asked me do i believe everything games brother says, i ask you do you believe everything game says? because the above are all topics that could of been raised to aid the coma story with actual evidence backing them up.

Your posts suggest otherwise. Yeah you like his first 2 albums but these days you jump down the guys throat at every single opportunity. It's not the odd time, it's constant. It's one thing to not like a persons music, fine, don't listen to it. It's another thing when you constantly bitch and moan and troll about his music, his past, points in his career - basically every little thing he does. You know yourself what you do. And it's not just on Boards.

Random comment left on a YouTube video.
    i wouldn't even stoop so low to go back and quote some of your posts, to follow me around on youtube is a bit extreme tbh mate. Here's the link to my new youtube channel (lost password for that account) with hip hop songs i like, feel free to look , i bet you'll be surprised how much of the game is actually in it. I might aswell give you my facebook, twitter, name & address while im at it too ye ? :)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLzraBZ7VNG2C_3tdwrWbLmA&feature=plcp

the reason i posted that was because of his reactions to 50s sales on bisd where he mocked him, what goes around comes around . Im a fan, when the goings good il give praise when its bad and i feel someone deserves it il bash them and say what evers on my mind. iv posted similiar content on 50s videos, 50 threads here where i bashed his work so its not trolling or been on the guys d*ck, thats just the kind of fan I am, i can be harsh.

look at my opinion on lamars recipe before it grew on me...the good comes with the bad, im not going to pussy foot around certain artists here or anywhere just because it might upset so and so. Im entitled to talk about any rapper i like here, look at drake and young money, odd future, 50, they constantly get bashed too game is no different.
    How is this relevant to anything? The Change of Heart, butterfly tattoo issues clearly bother you but they really aren't relevant to a single thing. All of this skepticism about his criminal record...what the **** has that got to do with anything we're talking about

like i said i have my doubts about the coma story everything else is an example of his shady past. His nemesis 50 was locked up before rap , he's got the rap sheet , the record, the street beef and all the proof but whats game life before rap... the shooting ye but thats as common as f*ck in america and change of heart are the only things he has proof of. Most drug dealers, shooters or what ever he claims to be have records, history with the police that's my point. He obviously wasn't as active/heavy in the streets as he makes out in his music thats all im saying, you cant blame people for being skeptical.

before rap, you do the math.

57085d399fca544035dc77499d230847.jpg

game_1019_275-1.jpg

for the record because i know you dont belive me. like i said mate if i wasnt a fan i wouldnt of bought his music.:)

thegamealbums.jpg?t=1338655531

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Some people need to stop being so emotionally attached to rappers.

*clears throat*

Remind me never to post about the Game again :o.

• Advertisement

Remind me never to post about the Game again :o.

There's a biography worth of information in the last 2 pages alone thanks to you :D

Advertisement