Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

That's brilliant Jane, I remember you saying that the other day. Well done him!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,824 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    My brother just won 570 euro on a bet! :D

Coz Blackpool won? Bet his heart was in his mouth when Brum nearly scored at the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    My brother just won 570 euro on a bet! :D

Tell him to lend you the deposit for a room in a house share ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Have opened a lovely bottle of wine and am gonna pretend to read a pile of research journals (well, more shuffle them around and highlight them in pretty colours):D

Have a wicked weekend everyone and well done to all of ye who have finished exams.......(Well jealous)!!

This time next week I plan on being totally giddy with carefreeness somewhere in Galway and running around like a daft 20 yr old with my college mates:p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Bought five bikinis. Of course I needed five. On top of the three I already had. Of course.

Plus my belly is full of TGI Friday's. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Instead of studying this evening, I chose to watch a documentary about the 1984 miners' strike. As you do.

Don't judge me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

EmilyO wrote: »
    Instead of studying this evening, I chose to watch a documentary about the 1984 miners' strike. As you do.

Don't judge me

i watched supernanny :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

this website has actually brightened up my day! :D

:D

Ladies_You_Push_My_Buttons_Dexters_Laboratory_T_Shirt_from_Too_Late_To_Dye_Young_500_478_514_76.jpg

The Big Bang theory is just a live action Dexters Laboratory :pac:

2584791_700b_v1.jpg

I may have teared up slightly watching the Pratchett interview on the Late Late Show.

i never understood why Dexter had the weirdest accent?

it was like a cross between french and german??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

My "attempt" at study is over........

I've shuffled the papers as much as I can without actually reading them so have put them away. Gonna head to bed to watch some movie or summat whilst supping on my wine........

G'night all:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

girlfriend is over, I cooked dinner for us, now I'm gonna show her Equilibrium :)

Equilibrium.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1299087050449

she likes Sean Bean
    he dies
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

i never understood why Dexter had the weirdest accent?

it was like a cross between french and german??

I always thought he sounded Russian :)

So frickin' glad it's the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

2nd exam over, one more to go... :D

Today wasn't too bad thank god!!

Sooooooooooo tired..

Boy is gone home so no cuddles :(

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

delighted to hear the good news Kitty!

Crap start to the weekend, was literally out the door and got called back to cancel something planned for Tuesday, which was already postponed because I couldn't do it last week. Made up for it by coaching the county team I have to beat Limerick :)

Its nights like these that I wish I had friends to head out with, should be out celebrating getting those files done, but have no one to go with :( Kinda feeling lonely, I feel that my life needs more, a best friend or someone to really share my life with :(

18 more days....5 more exams.....

I'm in bed, drinking wine, watching The Big Bang Theory.....

I'm so over exams right now:D

Lucyfur wrote: »
    18 more days....5 more exams.....

I'm in bed, drinking wine, watching The Big Bang Theory.....

I'm so over exams right now:D

I'm half way through season 5.....And I am full on convinced that my son is going to be quite similar to Sheldon.....

*proud mom*

I'm half way through season 5.....And I am full on convinced that my son is going to be quite similar to Sheldon.....

*proud mom*

Just watched the second last episode of Season 5 :(

*proud mom*

coolest kid ever :D

coolest kid ever :D

So true! Little legend :D

• Advertisement

He is pretty awesome:D

...He'll be even cooler when he teaches his mother how to multi quote:D:D

He took apart his first PC tower today.... immense cuteness!! He was buzzing with excitement :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Just made cottage pie, going to put it into the oven in a few minutes, hope it tastes nice, I spent about three hours making/cooking it
    It didn't taste nice.

Not sure if it's because I was stressed after making it or what. Have some more left for tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be nicer then.

My bf was here all evening, only gone about half an hour and I miss him already.

This time last year I was going through hell with college/depression/family/confidence etc and now I'm a lot more confident, depression is under control and I've got the best boyfriend in the world. Together ten months this month and I honestly couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, I'm so lucky with him. :)

Isn't it amazing what can happen in a year? I never would have thought that my life could change as much as it has and in such a short space of time too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Night shift = Zzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Oh noes my head seems to be broken. Someone please make the pain go away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Despite the fact that some cretin decided to schedule my last exam for 6pm on a bank holiday Saturday, I am deeeeeeeeeeelighted to be finished today :D

Heading out tonight with my class after the exam, yay \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Links234 wrote: »
    girlfriend is over, I cooked dinner for us, now I'm gonna show her Equilibrium :)

Equilibrium.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1299087050449

she likes Sean Bean
    he dies

That always happens!

Plus: NOM!

Links234 wrote: »
    she likes Sean Bean
    he dies

That always happens!

Plus: NOM!
    you're a mammy now and mammys know how to fix things. Please fix my head and make my hangover go away, mammy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Decision time.

Do I want an average bedroom with walk in wardrobe or massive bedroom with small wardrobe.

Any help much appreciated :D

Decision time.

Do I want an average bedroom with walk in wardrobe or massive bedroom with small wardrobe.

Any help much appreciated :D
    But if you could have a walk in then surely there's enough room for a big wardrobe? I had the same decision to make and went for two doubles in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Andrew H

Lost my appetite but still haven't lost weight, weird or what??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement