Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

EmilyO wrote: »
    I wanna do that!

i started off doing the back of the throat gurgle ones and then tip of the tongue lightly against the back teeth and off you go
    can't do it on demand every time but getting there
    i've been sitting here for half an hour doing it now
    yes i am sad...
    i couldn't do this despite trying for months and months and then suddenly there it is lol

my singing teacher is always at me to do it because it's useful for something or other
    she better be impressed :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Aww Links you and your gf are so good to each other, it's really sweet. Your posts about her always make me smile. :)

branbee I'm really sorry about your dog, I really hope you're okay. xx

KittyeeTrix you must be so relieved, I was thinking about you both earlier and hoping it would be okay. :) xx

Bf has left and is on his way down. Ridiculously excited about going to the wedding with him but more excited about seeing him in a suit. :D

Got my hair cut this morning and I love it, I have a little bit more of a fringe than I did last time and it's taking a little bit of getting used to. Haven't had a proper fringe since I was about 12. :o

I was volunteering in the LSPCA shop today and decided to put my name down and do every Friday afternoon if I can. I like it and it gets me out of the house.. Actually speaking of the LSPCA, if anyone is in Portlaoise Shopping Centre tomorrow they're having a food appeal outside Tesco and it would be great if you could donate some dog or cat food. :)

I'm also happy because we finally have a working toilet and shower! Spent the last couple of weeks grabbing showers in my gran's house and washing myself in a basin. Happy out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Invasion Dublin is this weekend and there's a death star themed wedding chapel!!!!! GAH!
    Vader does the ceremony
    It's like my version of vegas :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bubblefett wrote: »
    Invasion Dublin is this weekend and there's a death star themed wedding chapel!!!!! GAH!
    Vader does the ceremony

marry me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I haven't a clue what way to wear my hair or makeup tonight. Dramatic or understated?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

got a really weird sinus-y headache, and feel all drained and tired all of a sudden. took a painkiller, hope it goes away soon :o

just sorting through all my stuff I got in London, it's been in a big untidy pile :p

got this dress in a different colour, and it's just incredible:

BLD10_01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Kittyeetrix that is BRILLIANT news! Really delighted and relieved for you and the hubby. Enjoy your wine tonight, and definitely forget about studying!

Jane - enjoy the wedding! And we want pics :D and if you can convince the bf to step in to one as well, I can't be the only lounger dying to see him! Or am I? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

krudler wrote: »
    marry me

haha :p

I'm already taken by a man who just about matches my nerdiness:) We shall marry in a death star and have many younglings! (should probably inform him of this though...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

haha :p

I'm already taken by a man who just about matches my nerdiness:) We shall marry in a death star and have many younglings! (should probably inform him of this though...)

My boyfriend would love you! I stare blankly when he talks about nerdy things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

My exam went terrible today! Left early and had a little cry :(

got home did a heap of DIY with my dad because he came up to help me with it!
    my mam came up too and cleaned my room even though it was clean enough but sure you know mammys!

but i have curtains again!!!! :D

also highly awkward situation with my mam when she found something that she really shouldnt have and i had to say that my housemate likes to play games with me and freak me out.....i dont think she believed me! :o

dad also treated me to a 8oz steak sambo which was BEAUTIFUL!

and it took us nearly 4 hours to get home because of traffic damn bacnk holiday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Vader does the ceremony

We were supposed to be going to that but can't because of my leg :( It looks brilliant! I've been saying "May the fourth be with you" to everybody I've met today :o:D

Harry Potter night continues tonight :D

Bought this t-shirt last night - in love!

Ladies_Soft_Kitty_Big_Bang_Theory_T_Shirt_500_2_478_514_76.jpg

Just saw the new trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man, looks ace! Rhys Ifans looks great as Dr Curt Connors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Pixie where did you get that t shirt??

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Pixie-fairy hugs about the exam. Really hope it wasn't as bad as you think it was.

pixiebean22 I WANT!!!! where did you get the t-shirt?

It's fantastic isn't it???

Got it on truffleshuffle.co.uk. I know they were running low on sizes when I ordered but I'd say they'll restock fairly quickly, seems to be one of their bestsellers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

For the metalheads among us, new Gojira! HOLY CRAP! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

KittyeeTrix - Am delighted for you and your husband, it's the best news I've heard all day.

Just made cottage pie, going to put it into the oven in a few minutes, hope it tastes nice, I spent about three hours making/cooking it.

Right in the middle of making it, my mother comes home with the groceries, so I brought them in and was packing them away and my granny comes out and deliberately stood in the kitchen at the fridge just to wind me up. :rolleyes:

Minding my gorgeous baby cousin tomorrow, cannot wait to see her :D

I am starving, just had half a brown bap and want more. Got two Glenisk yoghurts the other day and they are rotten. Got the plain wholemilk one and the mango one, ewww!!!

Wine later :D God knows I need it after spending all evening in the kitchen. :o

Hope everyone else had a good day. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Pixie, sorry to hear the exam didn't go too well. :(

KittyeeTrix, yaaaasaay!! Delighted it was good news on the brain front! You must be sooo relieved. xxx

Oh Kitty, delighted it's good news :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Great news!!!!!!!

It seems it is an arachnoid cyst which is benign and of all the cysts you want to get in the head, this is the one you'd choose.....:D

He's gonna stay in until hopefully an MRI is sorted early next week... Phew.:)

So so glad to hear this! :D

*hugs* for Pixie xx

So FINALLY an exam went well. Yay :) Lovely bonus that it was a really hard one! I'm halfway done now and the rest of them aren't as bad as the ones I've done so that makes me happy :)

Got an email from my college in Paris with details for registration. Apparently the deadline is April 24th, 2012. I've another email dated about an hour later from college letting me know that I missed the deadline because they passed on incorrect details to Sciences Po, spelling both my first name and my surname incorrectly (story of my LIFE) but because it was their fault I have another few days to register. Phew :) Nearly died when I saw the date and realised it had passed! So excited now, it's finally starting to feel as though this whole thing is actually happening :D Just need to keep my fingers crossed I didn't fail that first exam now! Although I'm a total idiot, I forgot that mooting was part of the assessment for that module (most of my subjects are 100% exam so I always assume that's the case!) so I had a few marks in the bag going in, looking a bit more hopeful now :)

Andddd I'm going for coffee and chats with an old friend tomorrow so I'm very excited about that. Happy almostnever is happy :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

It's good to be home :o
    osky is once again the happiest doggy in the whole world since his mammy is home, and i'm smiling listening to kiki sneezing indignantly at mum to demand cheese :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oooh, Jane- it's nearly wedding time!
    Hope you're all set. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,827 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Got it on truffleshuffle.co.uk. I know they were running low on sizes when I ordered but I'd say they'll restock fairly quickly, seems to be one of their bestsellers.

Greatest website ever!!

I WANT!

ladies_rocky_horror_picture_show_t_shirt_500_434_514_76.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My exam went terrible today! Left early and had a little cry :(

got home did a heap of DIY with my dad because he came up to help me with it!
    my mam came up too and cleaned my room even though it was clean enough but sure you know mammys!

but i have curtains again!!!! :D

also highly awkward situation with my mam when she found something that she really shouldnt have and i had to say that my housemate likes to play games with me and freak me out.....i dont think she believed me! :o

dad also treated me to a 8oz steak sambo which was BEAUTIFUL!

and it took us nearly 4 hours to get home because of traffic damn bacnk holiday!

what did she find? :D

CUP final tomorrow whoo whoo :D

this website has actually brightened up my day! :D

:D

Ladies_You_Push_My_Buttons_Dexters_Laboratory_T_Shirt_from_Too_Late_To_Dye_Young_500_478_514_76.jpg

what did she find? :D

it was a pair of boxers.....mortified! :o

damn her and her nosyness :p

mariebeth wrote: »
    Jane - enjoy the wedding! And we want pics :D and if you can convince the bf to step in to one as well, I can't be the only lounger dying to see him! Or am I? :o

I might try and convince him but I'll definitely put one up of myself. :D
    Posy wrote: »
    Oooh, Jane- it's nearly wedding time!
    Hope you're all set. :)

All set.. Bf's suit is yummy.. :D

mariebeth wrote: »

i am too!!! :D

i am too!!! :D

I'll see what I can do.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

KittyeeTrix that's fantastic news!

I have got to get some proper waterproof clothes for walking the dog. Brought him out for about 20 mins and am literally soaked to the skin. He loves rain as well and jumping in puddles so no hope of getting out of his walks on crap days.
    Long weekend though, hurrah! Beer time!

• Advertisement

My brother just won 570 euro on a bet! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement