Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Indiego wrote: »
    Is prefer to have good friends and be unpopular tbh...
    though I would have to say that out of ny group I'm the more popular person in the year, Noone really has any problem with me and i have a bit of social cop on, which my friends can lack sometimes, like they won't cop if someone's taking the piss out of them and theyll do stuff they think is cool that realllyy isnt XD but shure that's why i laaave them :o

That's pretty evil/bitchy.
    people who do that should be shot

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

You drink? :O

As do I .Although word of advice, Don't do ecstasy. not fun seeing the effects of that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

though I would have to say that out of ny group I'm the more popular person in the year, Noone really has any problem with me and i have a bit of social cop on, which my friends can lack sometimes, like they won't cop if someone's taking the piss out of them and theyll do stuff they think is cool that realllyy isnt XD but shure that's why i laaave them :o
    Ya but that's what I'm saying my friends are complete nutters and ejits and I wouldnt trade them for the world.. And it just so happens to be that we're popular.. Because we're popular and the reason really is that people admire us.. We're a group of people who know each other inside out, have relationships frequently, are always seen laughing and having fun, are always there for one another and have a unique bond. Other people don't have that and wish they did, that's we people admire us.. Not because we're B3b0 StUnN3Rz.. :L

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Ya but that's what I'm saying my friends are complete nutters and ejits and I wouldnt trade them for the world.. And it just so happens to be that we're popular.. Because we're popular and the reason really is that people admire us.. We're a group of people who know each other inside out, have relationships frequently, are always seen laughing and having fun, are always there for one another and have a unique bond. Other people don't have that and wish they did, that's we people admire us.. Not because we're B3b0 StUnN3Rz.. :L

bff bby x

paddyzk wrote: »
    bff bby x
    Oh Patrick :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

chav.jpg

Nathan on a good day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

You don't? AKWARD.
    How is it awkward? I never got the big deal with drinking, so I don't drink, maybe never will.. That shouldn't change how you view me as a person.

How is it awkward? I never got the big deal with drinking, so I don't drink, maybe never will.. That shouldn't change how you view me as a person.

Exactly, I don't understand whats the bid deal with drinking

Sort of have that Although you seem kind of conceited with the " people admire us line". I shouldn't be popular but I am , as I'm kind of this "make my own rules, screw conforming" kind of guy.

I doesn't you just made me feel bad.. :L

My grandad actually is 77 years old, and has never smoked or drank in his life.. He's also, in amazing shape.. I really admire him for it.. :)

• Advertisement

Here, we best stop talking bout under-age drinking.. :)

Sort of have that Although you seem kind of conceited with the " people admire us line". I shouldn't be popular but I am , as I'm kind of this "make my own rules, screw conforming" kind of guy.

You're such a ****ing rebel

Ugghh.. No, Im not saying people worship us.. But I have on many occasions been told by people that they admire what me and my friends have and that we're very lucky... Which is true, we are lucky to have each other.. Because without my friends I'd be very little.. :/

Exactly, I don't understand whats the bid deal with drinking
    You're such a ****ing rebel
    Patrick, I love you :D:D :P :L
    Here, we best stop talking bout under-age drinking.. :)

You're the one who said he is an under age drinker.. I've done nothing wrong. The only time I ever broke the law was when I downloaded some music for my ipod.

Ugghh.. No, Im not saying people worship us.. But I have on many occasions been told by people that they admire what me and my friends have and that we're very lucky... Which is true, we are lucky to have each other.. Because without my friends I'd be very little.. :/

Patrick, I love you :D:D :P :L

You're the one who said he is an under age drinker.. I've done nothing wrong. The only time I ever broke the law was when I downloaded some music for my ipod.
    Haha no I'm just saying that its breaking the rules talking about underage drinking.. Member with the tattos? :L

Patrick ;) How we love you..

Leia, your awfully quiet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Leia, your awfully quiet?

I'm not willing to discuss drinking :L And I have nothing to say to any other posts XD

I'm not willing to discuss drinking :L And I have nothing to say to any other posts XD
    Fair enough on the drinking.. Lets change the topic then.. What were we talking about before all this crap? :L

I should probably go to bed soon :'(

• Advertisement

Im in bed.. :L

I reckon my b**chiness scared the lads off :L

What's all your timetables like for tomorrow? I start off my day with double french.. which I like oddly enough :L

Im in bed.. :L

tis a bit early? :P

What's all your timetables like for tomorrow? I start off my day with double french.. which I like oddly enough :L

Guidance, Triple metalwork (urrrrrrgggggghhhh) then a dance workshop yoke for the rest of the day :P

ICK!!

English
    Irish
    Maths
    Religion
    Geography
    Geography (double)
    SPHE
    Business
    Business (double)

Shhh Leia.. I enjoy my coziness.. ;)

Guidance, Triple metalwork (urrrrrrgggggghhhh) then a dance workshop yoke for the rest of the day :P
    TRIPLE?? :O

TRIPLE?? :O

the joys of Ty -_-
    I suck at metal work and everyone else is making like robots and toy cars and stuff and heres me and my friend making a knife and fork XD XD

Go in for roll call, go to gym for next 3 classes then pitch and putt.

the joys of Ty -_-
    I suck at metal work and everyone else is making like robots and toy cars and stuff and heres me and my friend making a knife and fork XD XD
    A Knife and Fork.. That Made Me Laugh.. XD

• Advertisement

Go in for roll call, go to gym for next 3 classes then pitch and putt.
    Fecking kind of school do you go to? :O

Advertisement