Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Its only been one day,give it time.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I've never gotten a picture of a mickey. :cool:

• Administrators Posts: 53,372 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭JimBob777

ChannelNo5 wrote: »
    Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!! Took the plunge. Finally got back on POF and Oh my fcukin GOD!!

A deluge! Deluge i tells ya! Of complete weirdo's and a few 22 year olds.... :( Fresh meat is right! Lots of wants to meet and added as favourites... If that's a line i ain't biting;)

Not had any mickey pictures yet though :rolleyes:

haha hilarious!!
    One of the most beautiful and interesting girls i seen on the site favorited me today.....
    I aint biting though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

awec wrote: »
    *awec runs off to search*

Ha ha you'll never find me Awec! I'm in disguise:cool:

I wouldn't mind but my profile is pretty crap. Just threw it up with the intention of honing it later!

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »

You're too young! It seems to happen to the older ladies for some reason! I did get propositioned by a 22 year old though so the mickey pic should follow!:eek:

You're right, I won't find you. Because I don't know where to even begin my search! :pac:

It's ok Awec. When i've done it proper you can critique it for me ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

PM sent.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

ChannelNo5 wrote: »
    You're too young! It seems to happen to the older ladies for some reason! I did get propositioned by a 22 year old though so the mickey pic should follow!:eek:

Not necessarily! I've gotten one mickey pic so far in the last couple of months since I joined. I'm 22
    Some amount of sleazebags on it!

• Advertisement

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Not necessarily! I've gotten one mickey pic so far in the last couple of months since I joined. I'm 22
    Some amount of sleazebags on it!

are they actually taking pictures of it and sending them to yas?, seems like a lot of hassle jus to be blocked!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Oh I get mickey pics all the time. I'd be tempted to upload some google image mickeys and fire them back, but that would probably end with me getting blocked!

I've been mailing a guy for last few days. He seems lovely, and is cute... I wonder will he turn out to be crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Larianne wrote:
    PM sent.
    ;)

*Bandwidth exceeded. Please try again later*

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Oh I get mickey pics all the time. I'd be tempted to upload some google image mickeys and fire them back, but that would probably end with me getting blocked!

I've been mailing a guy for last few days. He seems lovely, and is cute... I wonder will he turn out to be crazy!

haha i wonder does he know he's been secretly analysed by a pyschologist :D

JimBob777 wrote: »
    haha i wonder does he know he's been secretly analysed by a pyschologist :D

He will if he reads this thread! Wouldn't that be an interesting first date if your date had secretly read all your posts on boards!

tatumkelly wrote: »
    He will if he reads this thread! Wouldn't that be an interesting first date if your date had secretly read all your posts on boards!

ah i'm sure he'll get over it ha,if he gets angry its because he does have mental problems, as any psychologist will tell ya... its called denial :pac:

Well clearly an hour in my amazing company would make him forget all about my posts here!

Anyone back from a date yet and wishing to analyse every word?

Had a laugh last night but not attracted to to guy. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Had a laugh last night but not attracted to to guy. :(

Least it was a bit of fun if nothing else! Onwards and upwards!

• Advertisement

Least it was a bit of fun if nothing else! Onwards and upwards!

This is true but I hate feeling like the bad guy saying I'm not interested all the time. I suppose its not all the time. The guys I do like tend not to be interested in me damnit!

Boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Chin up you!

You aren't the bad guy if you're telling them you aren't interested, it'd be way worse to lead them on! :)

This.

It'd be far worse of you to give some guys hope when you're not interested, bit of honesty goes a long way at times.

What's the deal with women taking photos in toilets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

On or off the toilet ??

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mc_grens

I've noticed that! There are loads of pictures in pub/ night club toilets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

The one's I don't like are pictures of them plastered drunk at some hen party wearing a pink ballerina outfit that's about 10 sizes too small!

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭timewilltell

It's why we travel in groups to the bathroom..
    photography sessions!

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

Got a short ("Hello") style message from a cute guy this morning, would normally ignore something like that but he had a really good profile as well as bieng wuite fit so I sent him back a chatty message. He's just replied with a one-liner basically answering the question I asked at the end:confused: What's that about? I'm not inclined to keep messaging if it's going to be like pulling teeth!! I'd just say he wasn't interested but then he did contact me first.

What should I do? Another chatty one back in the hope of it developing a bit or just say it seems like we have a good bit in common and I'd be interested in getting to know him a bit better/meeting for a drink? Have found the latter scares some people off, but it's a winner with anyone who can't be bothered with endless messages (like me!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mc_grens

Semele wrote: »
    Got a short ("Hello") style message from a cute guy this morning, would normally ignore something like that but he had a really good profile as well as bieng wuite fit so I sent him back a chatty message. He's just replied with a one-liner basically answering the question I asked at the end:confused: What's that about? I'm not inclined to keep messaging if it's going to be like pulling teeth!! I'd just say he wasn't interested but then he did contact me first.

What should I do? Another chatty one back in the hope of it developing a bit or just say it seems like we have a good bit in common and I'd be interested in getting to know him a bit better/meeting for a drink? Have found the latter scares some people off, but it's a winner with anyone who can't be bothered with endless messages (like me!)

You kinda answered your own question... You dont wanna keep messaging, so go with the 2nd option.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement