Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Dating

Options
1324325326327328330»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

What age are you AD do ya mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

I'm a refreshingly young 24 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

18AD wrote: »
    I'm a refreshingly young 24 :p

Ah thought you might have been 18 :P I'm 20 and I didn't get replies at all, sent my pic etc etc. And the mails were defo good. But must have just been my pic :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Samich wrote: »
    Ah thought you might have been 18 :P I'm 20 and I didn't get replies at all, sent my pic etc etc. And the mails were defo good. But must have just been my pic :pac:

why would it be anything to do with age?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Yup. Super sexy pic seems to be a must. Good thing I have loads of them :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

why would it be anything to do with age?

Less younger people on the sites or the younger take it less seriously?

Dunno. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Has anyone else noticed the amount of girls who are beauticians/hairdressers on POF? :D

Not that there is anything wrong with that of course...just something I noticed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

RonMexico wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed the amount of girls who are beauticians/hairdressers on POF? :D

Not that there is anything wrong with that of course...just something I noticed.

Does seem to be a common occupation. Teaching also seems to be, not on the profiles but when you get chatting. Probably because both are very poor environments for a woman looking to meet a fella who is not gay or underage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

18AD wrote: »
    Yup. Super sexy pic seems to be a must. Good thing I have loads of them :rolleyes:

with pieces of fruit strategically placed. :D
    Larianne wrote: »
    Less younger people on the sites or the younger take it less seriously?

Dunno. :confused:

I don't know about the ratio, but it seemed to me like there were a surprising amount of people on under the age of 22. but then I wasn't looking for that age so I don't know.
    RonMexico wrote: »

Wouldn't have checked out the girls so couldn't tell ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

New thread can be found here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement