Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strictly Come Dancing 2011 [*Spoilers*]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I am not loving strictly any more, it has lost something about the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dairygirl

Don't lose the love for Strictly, it will soon be the only thing to brighten our lives when the days are shorter and the nights are long and cold. Love Craig for his honesty and agree about Lulu :rolleyes: she has no personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Believe me strictly is the only good thing in my life at the moment

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Believe me strictly is the only good thing in my life at the moment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:(

I used to love it and look forward to it but it's not the same, I loved Matthew. darren and Lilia, I don't like the new dancers.

In a nutshell I need to move on and get over Matthew, I was not his type anyway.

• Advertisement

Matthew is from my home town in England but I never see him when I go home :(

Susan Boyle was meh. Vincent and Flavia were good. Nancy should go. Anton is looking old

I am so surprised that Nancy was kept in. Is Claudia pregnant again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

hondasam wrote: »
    Susan Boyle was meh. Vincent and Flavia were good. Nancy should go. Anton is looking old

Yeah, she wasn't that good...

I never rated her tbh. have to watch X factor results

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    I am so surprised that Nancy was kept in. Is Claudia pregnant again ?

Who is voting for her?
    Claudia has just had a baby I think

She had a baby last year, she looks pregnant.I dunno who is voting for Nancy, guess it's Anton's fan base, all the old women

Claudia had her baby in July so maybe she's the only celebrity who hasn't lost the baby weight in 2 weeks!!

Claudia had her baby in July so maybe she's the only celebrity who hasn't lost the baby weight in 2 weeks!!

she was pregnant during last series I think, just read it. baby boy.

Really miss Claudia on ITT, and haven't been watching as much, so it's nice she gets to do a bit with the judges, hopefully she'll be back next year on ITT. Gutted that Dan has gone though, don't think it helped he was partnered with Katya, maybe he should've been with Anton! :pac:

As for Nancy, by rights she should be out next week, fingers crossed.

Nancy should have gone last week, hope she doesn't stay any longer

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭tinyk68

I wish Nancy was gone, I'd love to know who's voting for her! I think it's great that Claudia is losing the baby weight slowly like a normal woman. Sick of seeing celebs in skinny jeans the day after giving birth so give her a break.;)

Dan wasn't very good but much better than nancy, although of course nancy wouldn't agree :rolleyes:! Is claudia ashamed of her post baby figure? She
    is wearing some very strange "outfits". I really like Zoe on ITT :)

I like Claudia, was just asking if she was pregnant is all. I'm not saying she is fat or anything but her clothes are not doing her any favours.
    I bet she is pregnant.

Did you see Nancy an Anton on It Take Two?
    Both are so annoying. They are doing the paso this week, which Anton never makes a good job of

• Advertisement

Did you see Nancy an Anton on It Take Two?
    Both are so annoying. They are doing the paso this week, which Anton never makes a good job of

All the more reason to watch!! :p Hopefully they will be gone by tomorrow evening.

I wont be able to watch it tomorrow , so I'm determined not to come on here and check the spoilers.
    I must be strong !!

I wont be able to watch it tomorrow , so I'm determined not to come on here and check the spoilers.
    I must be strong !!

If they're not posted here would you look elsewhere??

flutegirl wrote: »
    I must be strong !!

If they're not posted here would you look elsewhere??
    No I don't know where else to look

No I don't know where else to look

OK, won't post a spoiler, will PM if people want to know result or where to find it.

No it's fine post the spoiler. I will just be strong :)

No it's fine post the spoiler. I will just be strong :)

No peeking now...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Developing a crush on Harry :o

Rory out, Nancy bottom 2. It's a shame he's gone, he had a lot more dancing in him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

So glad Strictly is back!! Saturday nights were getting boring!:)

Drama there between James & Len. What did he shout down to him when Brendan & Lulu finished?

I thought Chelsee was fantastic tonight!!! Quickstep really suited her. Loved the routine and there is great chemistry between her and Pasha. I'm glad someone else topped the leaderboard; I like Jason but it gets boring if he's the best.

Loved Harry and Aliona. He's so good...quite hot too!! And Alicat, I think I've developed a crush on Harry too!:o
    Really surprised by the vote there. Definitely thought Nancy would go. The parents will not be happy with this.:P

Advertisement