Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Jesus, Ganley was holding that smile there at the end like a pro. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Skid wrote: »
    Hell no, be careful up there.

Did you ever try www.magnetwebtv.ie ? Streams the Irish stations very well, for free.

interesting! i'm moving to the uk in a few weeks. any idea if that site is geoblocked at all? would hate to miss out on tubsattack of a friday night... i mean the late late...ahem.. pardon me there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

interesting! i'm moving to the uk in a few weeks. any idea if that site is geoblocked at all? would hate to miss out on tubsattack of a friday night... i mean the late late...ahem.. pardon me there!

I think they have it locked down to Ireland only, sadly.

According to this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056098423 you can watch the Late Late Show on RTE Player, don't know if they stream it Worldwide on rte.ie too?

Hope you find a way to get your Friday Tubs Fix!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Constantin two nights in a row... Noonan looking quite fetching in black..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Constantin two nights in a row...

I think he has a sleeping bag out the back of the studio.

• Advertisement

Declan Ganley hit the jackpot being in the chair tonight, given today's news.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

This is fierce depressing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Its becoming very clear that France and Germany see themselves as the rulers of the Eurozone. I'm not comfortable with Merkel and Le twerp running the show.

sollar wrote: »
    Its becoming very clear that France and Germany see themselves as the rulers of the Eurozone.

They always have, and always will. Since Day 1 the European Project has been based on two pillars:

1. Tie Germany and France's economies and futures irrevocably closer together, in an attempt to avoid another War

2. Throw cash at other European countries, in an attempt to atone for past actions and improve Germany's reputation.

Admittedly, that's very simplified but it still explains a lot of German thinking.

When times are tough, no.2 is the pillar that suffers, Germany and France will throw Ireland and Greece (and the rest) to the wolves when it comes to the crunch.

When times are tough, no.2 is the pillar that suffers, Germany and France will throw Ireland and Greece (and the rest) to the wolves when it comes to the crunch.

At this stage I would nearly consider retracting that statement conveying our sympathy to the German people on the death of Adolf Hitler.... that'd show them..

• Advertisement

At this stage I would nearly consider retracting that statement conveying our sympathy to the German people on the death of Adolf Hitler.... that'd show them..

They sent us The Kelly Family and we smiled and bit our tongues, and played their awful record.

Shame on us.

I like Laura's hair. That's the only thing I like about tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

dambarude wrote: »
    This is fierce depressing.

That it is but it's better to face what is going on then stick your head in the sand.
    I may leave or send my son abroad.
    I just can't see anyway out of this for us for a very long time.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

That point about the Department Of Finance is very relevant.. They presided over the economic ruin of the country and not one of them was fired or brought before a committee to justify why they should be paid for their incompetence.. And then they commission a report effectively absolving them from all responsibility.. And dont get me started on PWC, Ernst & Young and their ilk..

Most of Europe should be told to resign (I include our incompentance in that statement).

Yep I have heard it is geoblocked. RTÉ, TV3 and TG4 all provide some live streams. VB is streamed live on TV3.ie.

BTW magnet streaming isn't free, you have to have some kind of broadband connection which you pay for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Wish Declan stayed on til Vincent came back, rest are muck

Elmo wrote: »
    BTW magnet streaming isn't free, you have to have some kind of broadband connection which you pay for.

Er, by that logic nothing on the Internet is free

Anyway, Ganley kicked off tonight saying 'It's 11 o' Clock - Do you know where your kids are? If not, turn off your TV and go and get them"

He really fancies himself at this presenting lark, might have been watching a bit too much Fox News, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Er, by that logic nothing on the Internet is free

Anyway, Ganley kicked off tonight saying 'It's 11 o' Clock - Do you know where your kids are? If not, turn off your TV and go and get them"

He really fancies himself at this presenting lark, might have been watching a bit too much Fox News, though.

He is pretty good imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

TV3 should give Ganley his own show. He could be the Irish Glenn Beck. It would be entertaining if nothing else.

OPENROAD wrote: »
    He is pretty good imo

He is definitely the best stand-in presenter.

But I think his introduction was over the top and melodramatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

david quinn is right. we should bring in abortion to solve this problem of absent fathers. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,071 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

David Quinn Alert... Mentioning "black" there a lot. I think the discussion has moved on from race to poverty.

• Advertisement

Ganley being quite rude here.

Dear God Richard whats his name , Jesus wept :(

He's pissing off Rich Boy Barrett.. Ganley gets my vote.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

I preferred Ger Colleran by a long way. Ganley's accent is seriously irritating, it sounds like a put-on British accent like Allen Shatter has.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Koloman

Is Richard going to walk out of this show tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Boyd Barrett makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    I preferred Ger Colleran by a long way. Ganley's accent is seriously irritating, it sounds like a put-on British accent like Allen Shatter has.

It's not a put on accent, he lived in England until he was a teenager.

Oh_Noes wrote: »

Have to say I love the accent, very clear well spoken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Was never a big fan of Ganley, but anyone that annoys/shuts up "Ritchie Boy pissed off with everyone Barrett" is good for me.

• Advertisement

Ganley clearly doesn't agree with RBB, there's no need to be so dismissive about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement