Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lurgan Bomb

Options
  • 14-08-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,997 ✭✭✭✭

Why don't these people just give it up and feck off?

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/0814/breaking89.html

Bombers condemned after children hurt in Lurgan

ÉANNA Ó CAOLLAÍ

Political representatives have condemned a bomb attack in Lurgan this afternoon which injured three children.
    It is understood the Samaritans received a telephone warning informing them of a bomb in a model school. The caller failed to say school was being targeted.
    The PSNI said two 12-year-olds and a two-year-old suffered minor cuts and shock when the bomb detonated in a rubbish bin near a model school on Kilmain Street at around 1pm in the Co Armagh town of Lurgan.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Sad if true.
    Yet again we see people still not willing to move on - I'm not saying "forget" - just unable move on and look to/create all possible good futures for future generations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

better not make a joke or I'll face a tirade of abuse again..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

I really wish these disillusioned pricks would **** off and let the vast majority live in wanted peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

because this evil is bred into them and they know no different, take them and drop them into the middle of somewhere really dodge and see them fail to be the hard men over there.

we are well and truely on our way back 20 years with this ****!!

cannot wait to leave this country and only come back for a quick visit when it suits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

I really wish my family would just leave. I'm sick of worrying about them every single day. Northern Ireland will never change. People can delude themselves into thinking it's different now and everyone's all rosy but it isn't. It's a bigoted little sh1thole. Words can't describe how much I hate the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

a bomb near a school, a model school? that sounds protestant...

these filth are the serbians of ireland, nato should come in and kill these

'dysantry ants'

they are insects attracted to faeces

nil siad ach an rud donn a teacht amach as an poll a bhfuil isteach i do bristi

nil gael iad...
    daoine uafasach, graineach

there is no way we can integrate NI into the republic because of these rabid vermin

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

pure cowardness

two 12 year olds and a 2 year old? their only experence of this should be from the history books

:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

I see the inbred Northie scum are at it again.

It's the year 2010. No one but you cares about your stupid little cause. I'm sure that the destruction of that bin and injuring those three kids will further the move toward a united Ireland/home rule (delete whichever is wrong).

That place should just be nuked from orbit and 'restarted'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

moonpurple wrote: »

'dysantry ants'

nil gael iad...

there is no way we can integrate NI into the republic because of these rabid vermin

You should take a quick look at yourself there mate.

• Advertisement

'dysantry ants'

nil gael iad...

You're part of the problem.

Stop speaking that outdated gibberish and grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

What a shower of fucking cunts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

laugh wrote: »
    What a shower of fucking cunts.

+1 Here Here!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Some people would love to go back to the way things were 30 years ago. Hopefully they will not be let.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

these stupid ignorant f*cks don't seem to realise that it's 2010, life has moved on, Catholics and Protenstants can live in relative peace these days on both sides of the border.

Its the fault of these clowns environments! This hatred is bred into them, and while scum-f*cks like this are still breeding, that hate and ignorance will always exist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Don't know what relevance it being near a school has, it's August.

Still, at least the kids are OK, what a pathetic excuse of fighting for a cause.

'dysantry ants'
    nil gael iad...

A classic example of the outdated, living in the past bull-flap that is thrown about by the uneducated, unwilling to move on...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Catholics and Protenstants can live in relative peace these days

Most of the time that's the case.. then the parade season begins. they should all be banned tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 23,997 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Are the ones orchestrating this bit of a revival, just jealous of the positions of power now held by the ones who decided to go down the peaceful route? If that's the case, they should have thought about that, before deciding to stay sulking back in the stone age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭GizAGoOfYerGee

life has moved on, Catholics and Protenstants can live in relative peace these days on both sides of the border.

If that was the case, the Belfast Peace Lines would be long gone.. but they´re not, and are still maintained to this day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

You're part of the problem.

Stop speaking that outdated gibberish and grow up.

I'd suggest that perhaps you have some maturing to do yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

If that was the case, the Belfast Peace Lines would be long gone.. but they´re not, and are still maintained to this day.

I said "relative" peace.

You can't honestly tell me that there isn't peace today relative to by-gone days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Why don't these people just give it up and feck off?

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/0814/breaking89.html

Because they're stupid, for starters.

Catholics and Protenstants can live in relative peace these days on both sides of the border.

Its the fault of these clowns environments! This hatred is bred into them, and while scum-f*cks like this are still breeding, that hate and ignorance will always exist!

Not really. NI is a backward, ignorant place that will probably never be right. Not only do the two sides hate each other but they are also some of the most racist, bigoted and small minded people you'll ever meet.

Plus you can't really keep blaming their environment because that's just a cop-out. Sometimes bad people just exist and certain parts of NI seems to be teeming with them.

Yes, and if one is bothered to actually know what they are talking about, they would know that they are being kept for a reason beyond just creating a divide.

People should keep up to date with things/events if they are going to talk about them.

An education:
    * http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/8011516.stm
    * http://www.google.ie/#q=belfast+peace+wall+history&hl=en&tbs=tl:1&tbo=u&ei=edtmTLGOC5De4Ab9rICZBA&sa=X&oi=timeline_result&ct=title&resnum=11&ved=0CEQQ5wIwCg&fp=8bd5f6c914cc5d2b
    * http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/features/off-the-wall-14764361.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

In before OwenC asking "What's a bomb?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

My heart sank this morning when I heard about the existence of a group of murdering cavemen calling themselves the "Real UVF"

It really is like a freaky trip back to the 80's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Let's not be too hasty. Have any of you ever been in Lurgan? Perhaps if they evacuated the people before they levelled it though.

The vast majority of the people up the north want peace too and they have made that message quite clear - AND YOU CAN'T GET ANY CLEARER THAN THIS:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/649/capture3ol.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Biggins wrote: »
    Yes, and if one is bothered to actually know what they are talking about, they would know that they are being kept for a reason beyond just creating a divide.

People should keep up to date with things/events if they are going to talk about them.

Em.. are you sure you are not getting the Mural/ugly paintings on the sides of houses with the massive wall that divides housing estates and communities?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement