Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr, New World Order Plant?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

cqd2 wrote: »
    It just struck me that by now, jim corr has probably read this thread..and probably believed hes an illuminati plant..

If he does turn out to be a NWO plant, I hope he's an organic one, and not an evil genetically engineered one!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Is he having a nervous breakdown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Dipsy

oceanclub wrote: »
    Just got removed from Jim's page on Facebook when trying to argue that it's not likely that certain teas or apricot seeds cure both AIDS and cancer.

I mean, let's assume that the above is true:P.

Have you done much research have in this area ?? If you have done extensive research on the subject I would be frankly very disappointed in Jim as he has consistently shown himself to be extremely open minded to others views and in fact encourages it. If you have not done any research, well you dont deserve to 'argue' about something you know nothing about.
    1. Why do all these people in Big Pharma want to hide the truth about these freely available foodstuffs being miracle cancer cures, when it likely that half of them - and half of their nearest and dearest - will themselves die of cancer? Are we to assume they are all sadist masochists?P.

This should be fairly obvious by now :rolleyes: Money, money, money!! Follow the money trail!! ;) There is no money in cures. :(
    2. With someone as rich as Jim Corr, it should be easy enough for him to buy a whole load of these foodstuffs and make them freely available, no charge, to all cancer patients in Ireland. I mean, if I had as much money as him, and thought I could save that many lives so easily, that's what I'd do.

P.

Why should it be up to Jim?? Why do we pay taxes? Why do we have a government? Have you listened to anything Jim says? He is not your saviour, nor mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

yekahs wrote: »
    long list of charlatans available to sell you apricot seeds,

Theres now many cancer therapies which work in similar ways to B17. Targeting the cancer/tumour. In fairness yekahs, some people have examined the link between the poisoning effect apricot kernals have on tumours and made them available as a 'mainstream' teatments.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

espinolman wrote: »
    No i did'nt say that .

You believe that organic food cures cancers, correct?

P,

• Advertisement

Rick Simpson has been sucessfully curing cancer with hemp oil for years now :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

The ONLY proven link between cancer in humans is water. FACT.
    A very well built documentary about cannabis and drug prohibition. Does drug prohibition work? Have a look and think for yourself. Hemp is an amazing miraculous plant.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007&ei=Al6ES-KlEo2n-AaS_L2yBw&q=union#

Dipsy wrote: »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007&ei=Al6ES-KlEo2n-AaS_L2yBw&q=union#

Plenty of people claim that the water in Lourdes cures cancer. Your video claims that hemp oil cures cancer. Neither provide any proof. For proof, you need double-blind tests where one group of cancer patients is given a placebo, and another group is given hemp oil. Can you show me this?

P.

squod wrote: »
    Theres now many cancer therapies which work in similar ways to B17. Targeting the cancer/tumour. In fairness yekahs, some people have examined the link between the poisoning effect apricot kernals have on tumours and made them available as a 'mainstream' teatments.

Well perhaps if the quacks who were peddling over the last century had submitted it to testing sooner it could have saved the lives of people who died of cyanide poisining from taking it.

If you have links that show studies conducted by independent sources which show B17 shows a better treatment success than chemo/radiation treatment etc. I would like to read them.

In the meantime, this is the results of the study conducted by the National Cancer Institute on B17 and cancer.

In response to political pressure, the National Cancer Institute did two studies involving Laetrile. The first was a retrospective analysis of patients treated with Laetrile. Letters were written to 385,000 physicians in the United States as well as 70,000 other health professionals requesting case reports of cancer patients who were thought to have benefited from using Laetrile. In addition, the various pro-Laetrile groups were asked to provide information concerning any such patients.
    Although it had been estimated that at least 70,000 Americans had used Laetrile—only 93 cases were submitted for evaluation. Twenty-six of these reports lacked adequate documentation to permit evaluation. The remaining 68 cases were "blinded" and submitted to an expert panel for review, along with data from 68 similar patients who had received chemotherapy. That way the panel did not know what treatment patients had received. The panel felt that two of the Laetrile-treated cases demonstrated complete remission of disease, four displayed partial remission, and the remaining 62 cases had exhibited no measurable response. No attempt was made to verify that any of the patients who might have benefited from Laetrile actually existed. The reviewers concluded that "the results allow no definite conclusions supporting the anti-cancer activity of Laetrile."

Honestly, I am not advocating dismissal of alternative therapies. What I am advocating, is that the people who say they work, submit them to testing before giving desperate dying patients false hope(and fleecing them while they are at it).

I will watch your link, but its an hour long, so before I do, can you summarize its point, and possibly pre-empt the answer to my question, why hasn't he submitted his "cure" for testing by an independent double-blind experiment.

As for the second one, I'd say I'd agree with the premise, as I think criminalising cannibas is ridiculous.

edit: Also why do you think its been proven water causes cancer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Every year BILLIONS is spent on cancer research, BILLIONS spent on drug sales.More people are making a living from cancer than dying from it (think about it) if a simple solution was found to cure cancer it would wipe out the entire industry overnite.....

G Edward Griffen - World without cancer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKpYslixIiY

• Advertisement

And since our bodies are ~60% water, does that mean we're f*cked anyway?

P.

Every year BILLIONS is spent on cancer research, BILLIONS spent on drug sales.More people are making a living from cancer than dying from it (think about it) if a simple solution was found to cure cancer it would wipe out the entire industry overnite.....

All these people selling hemp oil and apricot seeds seems to make making money from it.

Also, if this was the case, then anyone involved in cancer vaccine research (such as that for cervical cancer) would have been killed by the New World Order long ago.

P.

All these people selling hemp oil and apricot seeds seems to make making money from it.

Also, if this was the case, then anyone involved in cancer vaccine research (such as that for cervical cancer) would have been killed by the New World Order long ago.

P.

If you get a chance watch the video i put up which shows the big government/big pharma vested interests criminally prosecuting people who were curing people from cancer through alternative measures

G Edward Griffen - World without cancer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKpYslixIiY

It seems to be working
    breast-cancer-mortality-rates-graphic-60b69dade5623fc3.jpg

If you get a chance watch the video i put up which shows the big government/big pharma vested interests criminally prosecuting people who were curing people from cancer through alternative measures

I'm not going to watch an hour-long video that the person recommending cannot even attempt to summarise.

And I imagine that, yes, people who sell unproven quack cures for money _are_ prosecuted. And I'm very glad that charlatans like this are. One of these tried to make money out of me when my father was dying, and I'd happily stick them in jail for 20 years.

P.

If you get a chance watch the video i put up which shows the big government/big pharma vested interests criminally prosecuting people who were curing people from cancer through alternative measures circumventing the legal processes required to distribute drugs, and in doing so endangering the lives of sick people who are desperate and will try anything they think has a shot at working

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭wurzlitzer

I am new to this conspiracy theory malarky...........what is the defintion of a NWO........and why would they wipe out cancer cure makers.........surely it would be more along the line of wiping capitalist governments in a capitalist world were drug prices are over inflated and we have all these probiotics and supplements advertised on the telly 24 hs a day telling us this will fix us

would a NWO not make us exercise more, and eat more greens, and make drugs for malaria freely available.....
    then again NWO takeover may eventually turn into one of those books where new ideologies...always fall flat...and capitalism is always restored

so Jim Corr is a CT...did he spend a lot of time in the states...maybe he stayed in hotels near US airfields

Plenty of people claim that the water in Lourdes cures cancer. Your video claims that hemp oil cures cancer. Neither provide any proof. For proof, you need double-blind tests where one group of cancer patients is given a placebo, and another group is given hemp oil. Can you show me this?

P.

Both can be easily proved but nobody profits from it this way :o The first one is how powerful we are and how with the power of our minds we can cure ourselves. The second one, well, I will answer that below yekahs post.
    I will watch your link, but its an hour long, so before I do, can you summarize its point, and possibly pre-empt the answer to my question, why hasn't he submitted his "cure" for testing by an independent double-blibd experiment.

As for the second one, I'd say I'd agree with the premise, as I think criminalising cannibas is ridiculous.

Rick discovered that hemp oil cured cancers and other diseases and tried to share it with as many people as he could free of charge,when the story went public Rick was charged with possessing and trafficking marijuana.

Run From The Cure will help you understand more about using cannabis as a cure for cancer and other medical problems.

He cant get it tested because as no one will test it as its illegal. They wont acknowledge it at all. Why dont they disprove it??

If we were allowed to grow hemp and cure our own illnesses, how do you think the pharmacies would react?

As for the water, technically its the cancer causing chemicals in the water that cause cancer.

Well perhaps if the quacks who were peddling over the last century had submitted it to testing sooner it could have saved the lives of people who died of cyanide poisining from taking it.

If you have links that show studies conducted by independent sources which show B17 shows a better treatment success than chemo/radiation treatment etc. I would like to read them.

In the meantime, this is the results of the study conducted by the National Cancer Institute on B17 and cancer.

Honestly, I am not advocating dismissal of alternative therapies. What I am advocating, is that the people who say they work, submit them to testing before giving desperate dying patients false hope(and fleecing them while they are at it).

:confused:

But they are, I have no idea where you're information is comming from yekahs. I can tell you this for sure. Analysing the nature of B17 and how it specifically targets cancerous tumours is an excellent idea. Whether B17 works or not, I agree with you that's a choice for the doctors etc.

Cyanide poisoning, I'd like to see one reliable study that ever found that link.

The drugs he was bringing in were curing people, saving their lives, what do you see wrong with that? Oh sorry there was a loophole where a government enacted law prevented him from doing that!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Both can be easily proved

So you believe in holy miracles as well?

Is there anything you are skeptical about? Is there anything you don't think cures cancer?

And if this proof is so easy, then hey, show me.
    Rick discovered that hemp oil cured cancers and other diseases and tried to share it with as many people as he could free of charge,when the story went public Rick was charged with possessing and trafficking marijuana.

Why then is hemp oil not used perfectly legally in the Netherlands to cure cancer?

EDIT: And actually, it turns out HEMP OIL IS PERFECTLY LEGAL IN THE US!

As for the water, technically its the cancer causing chemicals in the water that cause cancer.

Oh, "technically", can you name these chemicals?

P.

squod wrote: »
    :confused:

But they are, I have no idea where you're information is comming from yekahs. I can tell you this for sure. Analysing the nature of B17 and how it specifically targets cancerous tumours is an excellent idea. Whether B17 works or not, I agree with you that's a choice for the doctors etc.

I think we're pretty much on the same wavelegnth here with regards, testing the effects before coming to conclusions of it being a cure. Most people who claim eating apricot seeds refuse to acknowledge the fact that there is no study that suggests it does. Regardless of evidence to the contrary, they continue to tell cancer patients, that B17/amygdalin/laetrile will save their life.

There have been studies conducted on B17 over the years, I'll dig up the links if you want them. Not one of them came to the conclusion that it had any discernable affect on cancerous tumors.
    Cyanide poisoning, I'd like to see one reliable study that ever found that link.

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/abstract/306/4/201
    [FONT=arial, helvetica]One hundred seventy-eight patients with cancer were treated with amygdalin (Laetrile) plus a "metabolic therapy" program consisting of diet, enzymes, and vitamins. The great majority of these patients were in good general condition before treatment. None was totally disabled or in preterminal condition. One third had not received any previous chemotherapy. The pharmaceutical preparations of amygdalin, the dosage, and the schedule were representative of past and present Laetrile practice. No substantive benefit was observed in terms of cure, improvement or stabilization of cancer, improvement of symptoms related to cancer, or extension of life span. The hazards of amygdalin therapy were evidenced in several patients by symptoms of cyanide toxicity or by blood cyanide levels approaching the lethal range. Patients exposed to this agent should be instructed about the danger of cyanide poisoning, and their blood cyanide levels should be carefully monitored. Amygdalin (Laetrile) is a toxic drug that is not effective as a cancer treatment.
    [/FONT]

More studies which come to the same conclusion re:cyanide poisining

http://caonline.amcancersoc.org/cgi/reprint/31/2/91

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC349070/?tool=pmcentrez

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1272529/?tool=pmcentrez

There have been studies conducted on B17 over the years, I'll dig up the links if you want them. Not one of them came to the conclusion that it had any discernable affect on cancerous tumors.

The bit that I don't understand is - why do conspiracy theorists think that scientists would want to hide this? Most of us in our lives will suffer cancer. My mother, my father, and my father-in-law have all died of it, and that's just very close relatives, never mind uncles, aunts, etc.

Scientists are human too - though you would never know from listening to the likes of Jim Corr. They too will suffer cancer, or knows those will.

Why would all of the 10s - 100s - of thousand of cancer and AIDS researchers in the world hide the fact that - just to take one conspiracy theory favourite - apricot seeds cure cancer? Why would not one of them prove in a standard, peer-accepted double-blind test that it works?

To sum it up, either:

1. Hundreds of thousands of cancer researchers are willing to ignore a cheap and easy solution to cancer for themselves and their loved ones for money.

2. Some hippy with hemp oil who thinks he can cure cancer is wrong.

Occam's razor and all.

P.

The drugs he was bringing in were curing people, saving their lives, what do you see wrong with that? Oh sorry there was a loophole where a government enacted law prevented him from doing that!:rolleyes:

He is NOT saving lives, have a look at my last post. There have been many studies into the effects of "B17" on cancer, and the conclusions is they DO NOT CURE CANCER! You can put your head in the sand and choose to believe it does, but the evidence says it doesn't.

Its not a "loophole", its a law that protects people. It makes sure medicine has to be tested before people can sell it. It stops me bottling my piss and saying it can cure heart diesease.

Do you believe there should be any laws governing what claims can be made about a medicine? Do you believe that anyone can sell something making any claim they want to about it?

P.

Run From The Cure will help you understand more about using cannabis as a cure for cancer and other medical problems.

Cannibas, is illegal, what he was doing(distributing drugs) is illegal. While I think this is a not ideal(cannibas being illegal), I have to agree that people offering cures cannot do so before it has been tested.
    He cant get it tested because as no one will test it as its illegal. They wont acknowledge it at all. Why dont they disprove it??

It is not illegal to test marijuana. Sure, the precribe it to people with glycoma and to help people undergoing chemotherapy.
    Proof please, or is that just opinion. You said it was a fact.

So you believe in holy miracles as well?P.

Not at all :p I believe some places are more powerful than others and I believe we are powerful miraculous beings and with the power of our minds we can cure ourselves.
    Is there anything you are skeptical about? Is there anything you don't think cures cancer?P.
    I am skeptical about skeptics :D

I dont think stress helps cancer, negative emotions, destructive thoughts or behaviours. I dont think toxins in the air, food or water cure cancer. I dont think EMF and radiation cures cancer and I am pretty sure that chemotherapy doesnt cure cancer.
    And if this proof is so easy, then hey, show me.P.

I cant show you per se, but if you read up on the subject you will find that lots of people are sucessfully curing themselves or others of cancer whether it be with hemp oil, collodial silver, apricots, organic diets, alternative remedies, meditation etc.
    Why then is hemp oil not used perfectly legally in the Netherlands to cure cancer?P.

It is perfectly legal to buy hemp oil in the Netherlands :cool: You can cure yourself there if you like :)
    Oh, "technically", can you name these chemicals?

P.

Liquified chlorine, Fluorosilicic acid, Aluminium sulphate, Calcium hydroxide, Sodium silicofluoride, Chlorine, Fluorine compound,

Also Salts of:
    o arsenic
    o radium
    o aluminium
    o copper
    o lead
    o mercury
    o cadmium
    o barium
    Hormones, Nitrates, Pesticides, Trihalomethanes (THMs). And let us not forget the biggest baddest trick of all times Flouride :mad:

There is some great info here on the chemicals added to our water:

http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/chemicals/en/index.html

http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/cmp130704chap8.pdf

It is perfectly legal to buy hemp oil in the Netherlands :cool: You can cure yourself there if you like :)

That's.... my.... point. If it's legal, what's stopping the Dutch health services from using it?

By the way, hemp oil is also perfectly legal in the USA.

By the way, if you want to drink bottled spring water rather than tap water, go right ahead.

Oh, and not only do you believe that hundred of thousands of cancer researchers are hiding the cure for cancer from themselves and their loved ones, you also believe that millions of doctors inflict nauseous chemotherapy even though it never ever cures cancer?

Based on this, you appear to think most of humanity is psychopathic.

P.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you here yekahs. All of these studies were done in the US during the eighties. Hardly a shining light for alternative medcines. I'd have to say that these early conventional treatments ('blanket bombing' chemo and radiation) offered little more hope.

• Advertisement

espinolman wrote: »
    Hold on , herbalism has been used for thousands of years ! Do we need to have hedge schools again here in Ireland , thats the way it seems to be going .

Yes and the herbs that worked became medicine, and the ones that didn't became sh1te peddled by charlatans who refuse to get it tested alternative medicine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement