Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happiness is...

Options
  • 24-01-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

realising that the cold tap isn't fully turned off and you have another ten minutes of hot water left in your lovely hot shower! :)

Sometimes it's the little things that really make life great.

What's your happiness?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

The heel of a loaf of batch bread toasted, then spread with proper butter particularly when I'm starving :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 knwaca

Sitting and talking/laughing/eating toffee ice cream in front of a fire with my two best friends. Also the lad your crushing on winking at you, makes you smile on the inside for days..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

A calm summer's evening, orange sky, the smell of barbecued food, cold beer in hand :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

loving the boyf and knowing he loves me too, no matter what. That and carrot cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

... waking up really far away in the bed from the boyfriend and re-manoevering into le spooning position and falling back asleep... bliss.

Happiness is also an ice cold can of pepsi when I'm studying, the satisfaction of completing a module essay and knowing I did my absolute best, and peanut butter-white chocolate-marshmallow brownies. NYOM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

peanut butter-white chocolate-marshmallow brownies. .

please please please give me the recipe....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

Walking in warm rain

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Those rare times that all the traffic lights seem to change to green just as you approach them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

...a warm gun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

sunny warm days, low cal icecream, cute animals, getting paid, Friends on tv, being cosy with the OH,lovely hot showers, tea and biccies, perfumes, going for a coffee after shopping, fun mad drunkity drunk nights out with the OH! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Getting a job after 4 months and thinking of all the things you can do again.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

..skiing.. being at the top of the alps on a gorgeous sunny, clear day. Taking in the breathtaking view of the snow-covered mountains and then skiing down at some speed to the valley! :)

Or, sunshine and ice cream on a hot summers day wandering around in shorts, too warm to care :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Teddy Chips

An expensive french pate smeared generously over a vienna roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 XBubbliBunniX

the smell of freshly cut grass or hay!! sitting round with mates on a summers evenin have a cold corona and lime!! makes my day!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

boarding. Keep on snowing baby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Saturday afternoon, about 4 pm, when I know I don't have to go anywhere or do anything, when the dough for pizza is raising and I'm chopping tomatoes, ham, peppers and mushrooms... With Jameson or black rum mixed with coke (30:70) and nice music. Then hot bath. Perfectly with friends dropping in around 8pm to have a homemade pizza, coffee, more rum and nice chat until late, late night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

Running on the beach in the lashing rain and being the only person on it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Getting a bottle of bubble liquid in the €2 shop. A simple pleasure but fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

/....... being excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

...a warm gun :D

Bang bang, shoot shoot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

She Devil wrote: »
    /....... being excited!
    Just in general or about anything in particular?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

finding 20 euro you'd stashed away in your room and completely forgotten about twice in one week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Cycling along country lanes on a sunny spring day. Actually, the countryside is nice on a cloudy day too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Thomas828 wrote: »
    Cycling along country lanes on a sunny spring day. Actually, the countryside is nice on a cloudy day too.
    done that today , all the way uphill still fun though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭fuelinjection

A nice pair of jeans on a woman.
    (Generally not an Irish one though ... ok I lie ... never)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

...driving through rice fields Friday afternoon on the way home from work. Shades on, sun beaming, blue skies, radio playing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DiamondEyez

getting a text from the guy i like......lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 sugarbaker01

When my Daughter wakes up and comes downstairs with bed-head and asks for tea in cave-speak grunting :) coolest thing ever

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Realising the thing/s you hoped were true that someone said are actually true! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Littleblondehen

Getting into a freshly made bed with clean sheets after a bath or shower :D

Advertisement