Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I was logged in on every contraption imaginable :o
    I wanted six GA, but somehow got 6 Feuer which was wtf to me, so its possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Got two for the Feuerzone, eventually. Jesus that was a fúcking shambles.

I kept trying til I was offered feuerzone, then when i went to pay it didn't give me the choice of using any of the 3 cards I have saved to my ticketmaster account. It made me enter the details manually, and when I went to hit purchase? Sorry you can't use this card because it's already stored to your account. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FÚCK. Luckily I have my own company and have a business debit card (that's never supposed to be used for personal purchases) that wasn't already stored to ticketmaster so i just used that, I'll worry about that showing up in my account later.

FEUERZONE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,532 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Dammit! I now have 2 x £99 tickets sitting here if I want them... But I've already bought 2 x general admission.

Should I chance buying feuerzone and hoping I'll sell the general admission?

Buy the Feurzone and you can cancel the general admission within 24 hours with Ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Got two for the Feuerzone, eventually. Jesus that was a fúcking shambles.

I kept trying til I was offered feuerzone, then when i went to pay it didn't give me the choice of using any of the 3 cards I have saved to my ticketmaster account. It made me enter the details manually, and when I went to hit purchase? Sorry you can't use this card because it's already stored to your account. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FÚCK. Luckily I have my own company and have a business debit card (that's never supposed to be used for personal purchases) that wasn't already stored to ticketmaster so i just used that, I'll worry about that showing up in my account later.

FEUERZONE!!!

That drove me demented!!!

In the end it figured I was from the UK, so had to click the "change your country of residency" as my account somehow thought I didn't live in my usual country.

I've never seen that before and my blood pressure gone through the roof :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Buy the Feurzone and you can cancel the general admission within 24 hours with Ticketmaster.

I bought them, so yay Feuerzone!

But how do I go about cancelling? It's so unclear on the ticketmaster site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

So.....

I have made four purchases.

I originally bought 5x general admission tickets.

Feuerzone is only coming up in bundles of two or single tickets so I then bought 2 tickets, then another two and then a single ticket.

So I now have 10 tickets. 5 normal and 5 feuer :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,532 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Fill in this form
    https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000133293

• Registered Users Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Zwillinge wrote: »
    That drove me demented!!!

In the end it figured I was from the UK, so had to click the "change your country of residency" as my account somehow thought I didn't live in my usual country.

I've never seen that before and my blood pressure gone through the roof :o

Cheers, just bought a third feuerzone ticket with my usual card no problem after changing the country. Jesus that's an infuriating bug, for the massive fees they charge that's just not good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 viewer

Finally got one for Stuttgart but it took an hour of the 30 second countdowns.
    Going to make a holiday out of it.

Gentleman.
    Hopefully they'll process it! I never quite trust ticketmaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

**** sake that was hairy.

Can't believe i got feurzone at half eleven!
    And I've rekindled my loathing of ticket masters site.

**** sake that was hairy.

Can't believe i got feurzone at half eleven!
    And I've rekindled my loathing of ticket masters site.

Same. First of all the horrid freeze after the countdown. Then trying to get Feuerzone, and no results. Then it threw "sorry, no Feuerzone available but we have £99 tickets" at me and I was too frazzled to realise that's what they were.

Now the whole 'waiting to see if they refund me for the first pair or tickets' kerfuffle.

****ing Ticketmaster. Sadists.

Same. First of all the horrid freeze after the countdown. Then trying to get Feuerzone, and no results. Then it threw "sorry, no Feuerzone available but we have £99 tickets" at me and I was too frazzled to realise that's what they were.

Now the whole 'waiting to see if they refund me for the first pair or tickets' kerfuffle.

Good lord I hope we get the refund. My credit card has taken a hit of 975 pounds :o

They kept refusing my postcode. Took me a while to realise that i had to change my country to roi, even though i logged in through Ticketmaster.ie.
    Then it made me manually put in my credit card details, even though i was logged in.

Boggles.

They kept refusing my postcode. Took me a while to realise that i had to change my country to roi, even though i logged in through Ticketmaster.ie.
    Then it made me manually put in my credit card details, even though i was logged in.

Boggles.

Ha, I'd forgotten about the postcode fiasco. Ah, times.

Also, £975, plz wait while I get sick.

Ha, I'd forgotten about the postcode fiasco. Ah, times.

Also, £975, plz wait while I get sick.

You'd want to be getting some pussy for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

You've got a pussy
    I have a dickah
    Price was very high
    Wait til I get sick

:pac:

You've got a pussy
    I have a dickah
    Price was very high
    Wait til I get sick

Hit single.

You've got a pussy
    I have a dickah
    Price was very high
    Wait til I get sick

You've got a pussy
    I have a credit card
    So, what's the problem?
    Let's reverse charge it quick :pac:

Interesting, a venue map has been put up and the feuerzone appears to be elliptical as opposed to a box. I'd say this may not be policed at all

19059s.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I can tell you, if the same thing that happened with the whole Zone A crap at Metallica happens at Rammstein I'll be rightly pissed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

got a ticket for the standingsection should be good i saw them in the point a few year's ago

It wasn't me, twas Barry above!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Interesting, a venue map has been put up and the feuerzone appears to be elliptical as opposed to a box. I'd say this may not be policed at all

It will be a separate sectioned off area. Look at these pics from a different gig at that venue.

https://i2-prod.belfastlive.co.uk/incoming/article13526581.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/VITAL-Biffy-Clyro-6_-Lewis.jpg

https://i2-prod.belfastlive.co.uk/incoming/article13526585.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/VITAL-Biffy-Clyro-9_-Lewis.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

19059s.jpg

They;ll treat it like a gold circle
    get a wristband when you get in and have entrance checks at both sides

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

2 Feuerzone tickets in the bag, thank God!

Kept returning none available and defaulting to the £83 ones, but I persevered!!

The girlfriend is going to love me dragging her to this!

I can tell you, if the same thing that happened with the whole Zone A crap at Metallica happens at Rammstein I'll be rightly pissed!

What happened at slane?

What happened at slane?

Heh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh wait, he's probably referring to something else at Slane.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

What happened at slane?

There was supposed to be a Zone A way up on the hill that cost 10e less than General Admission but it never happened.

The Golden Circle was similar to how the Fire Zone looks on that map and was policed pretty well at Slane from what i could see so should be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Any rumours on when we'll hear about UK dates btw?

Advertisement