Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA glitching friends

Options
  • 17-02-2015 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

I'm looking to make some money on GTA Online On PS4.
    It's to difficult to earn cash so looking for people to glitch with. Car duplicate and insurance glitches.
    Add me on PSN, my gamer tag is BlackGator

Mod Edit: Glitch at your own risk! :)

Do you glitch? 35 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    42% 15 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    57% 20 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Didn't know there was any working glitches right now....

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

The Sad Trombone glitch still technically works but the profit made is now around 3k per Rat loader, or 6k from a stolen Baller/Felon convertible. Unless you are flat broke I wouldn't bother, you'll make more from doing missions and races.

Yeah, i made a nice few quid playing Blow Up 2 last night.... At least fighting cops is legit and not as mind numbing as endless garage visits.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭NU8

Yeah, i made a nice few quid playing Blow Up 2 last night.... At least fighting cops is legit and not as mind numbing as endless garage visits.

Is there a glitch involved to do this? Or do you just find somewhere with good cover to kill the cops?

NU8 wrote: »
    Is there a glitch involved to do this? Or do you just find somewhere with good cover to kill the cops?

I collect the banshee... Stack the other cars together and put a sticky or 2 on them..... Bring the banshee down to Simeones garage... Then head across the road to the building site and camp in the bottom of it and fight cops till im bored or I lose the 1 life available, then head back across to the banshee and deliver it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Didn't know there was any working glitches right now....

Check out Sirweed and Pellytrolls YouTube channels. Also FreighttrainWTF's channel.
    They post new glitches when they find them.

Anyone wanna try this one?

youtu.be/jcY66vlvor8

Was posted just 14 hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Blackgator wrote: »
    Anyone wanna try this one?

youtu.be/jcY66vlvor8

Was posted just 14 hours ago.

Why do those guys have such annoying voices - had to turn off 2 minutes in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Mc Love wrote: »
    Why do those guys have such annoying voices - had to turn off 2 minutes in

Jesus Christ, did he even take a breath? Same, couldn't stick him and couldn't make out what he was saying about 500 likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,486 ✭✭✭✭guil

That would do my head in. You could be teleporting around for ages before you get near the car.

• Advertisement

youtu.be/BDH6wnlVy4M

New money glitch. This one looks worth trying.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,486 ✭✭✭✭guil

I think the easiest way to make money on hour own is to do the tanker mission. It's last in the list of rock star jobs.

When you get in the truck turn left and drive into the alley in front of you. Park there and jump the wall on the right until you loose the wanted level.
    It takes less than 8 mins to do and you get 11k without spending any money.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

youtu.be/BDH6wnlVy4M

Is this the one you mentioned to me online a few mins ago? Will try it with you in a while if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I just tried this and it didn't work

I just tried this and it didn't work

Same as, couldn't get it to work. Shame.

Same as, couldn't get it to work. Shame.

Looking at the video, ive never seen the option to select between garages when I'm outside one of them.

Ah lads, I havent been on for a couple of days to try it. But I had high hopes for that.

Looking at the video, ive never seen the option to select between garages when I'm outside one of them.

Do you have 2 apartments/garages in the same building? Need that to get garage select option

Red on Reddit that it was patched with a hotfix last night. They don't last to long.

• Advertisement

Do you have 2 apartments/garages in the same building? Need that to get garage select option

See thats not mentioned in the video and I was thinking the same as stuartmurphy87 while i watched it but i suppose that makes some sense

No my 3 are all separate but I get what your saying.

youtu.be/eYPG5SQsYE4

Latest car dupe glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Not really a glitch, but I played a "RP" capture the other day. It's handy if you're afk and want to rank up. If you're sitting in front of the tv it's very tedious.

When the capture starts you spawn in the home/delivery location for the bags. The bags then spawn in the sky and fall onto your character, no movement required. So as soon as you collect a bag, you deliver it. It takes 2 players and seems to alternate between the two to decide who wins the round. As each bag drops you gain RP, and then further RP for deivering the bag, and then for winning the round. I gave it around 10 mins before I nearly passed out from boredom.

I don't have a link to it, but I have it bookmarked. I should be on later, give me a shout and I can launch it for ye if anyone's interested. But I cannot stress enough that you will be bored to tears, and the ranking up is fairly slow. One for afk only.

I saw that on youtube and the guy has the link to the job in the page.
    I tried to add it for the xbox but the link just kept bringing me onto the Rockstar main socialclub page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I saw that on youtube and the guy has the link to the job in the page.
    I tried to add it for the xbox but the link just kept bringing me onto the Rockstar main socialclub page

Sometimes you have to open social club links twice for it work, no idea why. Make sure you are logged in as well.

I did, I kept going back and forth with the link, used my other SC accounts but nothing.
    I'm gonna have a look at the clip again and see if I can get the name of the mission or even the creator, if that fails I'll check the comments section

Found the video if anyone wants to check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPkVCBCwm9o

youtu.be/eYPG5SQsYE4

Latest car dupe glitch.

Did this earlier and it works and very easy.
    Give it a go.

• Advertisement

Latest Rusty Rebel glitch.

•Take a rusty rebel to LSC
    •Go to wheels / Offroad / Stock rims / Purchase Amazon rims
    •Back out, go to SUV / Chrome Rims / Look for Fagorme rims, (They should show purchased so just equip them)
    •Back out and sell the truck for just over 40 k (cost of 7700).ake a rusty rebel to LSC

Bypasses the 45 minute wait.

As my 10 car garage isn't near a Los Santos Customs I fill my garage with Rusty Rebels, start Meth'd Up mission on my own and drive the cars out one at a time and destroy them (Meth'd Up mission keeps cop off you).
    After they all destroyed, exit mission.
    Head to LSC and call Mores Mutual and claim one car, then request personal vehicle. Take into LSC and sell, then call Mores Mutual again.

Can make about 300k in 20 minutes

Advertisement