Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DealExtreme.com Lucky Bags

Options
  • 05-06-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

I'm a sucker for surprises! God only knows what'll show up given the range of things they sell! $46 of stuff for $18 It's the perfect price point that I was curious enough to take a punt! :) As long as it's not a collection of iPhone accessories!
    Detail
    Have you ever bought some "lucky bags" in the past with nothing but rubbish inside?
    Don't worry, with DX grab bags, you can get a random selection of top quality products -anything from smart phones, headphones, R/C Helicopters, game accessories, phone cases, protectors and more!
    It’s not just about luck, we promise you that all the items in the bags are great gifts!
    Both sizes contain an amazing amount of discounts for their price! Only excellent and valuable products, nothing is damaged, useless nor defective!
    All sales are final!
    Up to 60% OFF!
    Each bag contains 2 to 5 items inside and every one being more awesome than the previous one!
    You will find smart phones, headphones, R/C Helicopters etc. inside the lucky bag!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Worth a shot for €15..

.. ta g0g!

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Damn Damn Damn Damn

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Got this purely for the laugh! Hope i don't get any iphone accessories though, I've a SGS2

Maybe we could set up a swop shop :-)

This feels just like the aul boffer "sack o crap" but with good stuff :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

Good job the more expensive one was already sold out when I discovered them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Just ordered too.
    I haven't a clue why but couldn't resist :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Couldn't resist either, wish Id known about the more expensive option in time, I want a helicopter!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

so weak!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭after_shock3000

Ordered one, thanks OP. Couldn't help myself, the mystery intrigues me. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Damn u BA, making me buy one of these lucky bags..

Will be lucky if customs charge us less than the cost of the lucky bag itself....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,321 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Thanks OP.... I think.
    Thought all this nonsense was behind me when boffer folded.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭paikea

How was I dragged into this??? :confused:

I expect contents photos from everyone!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Also ordered 1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Sold out,

let us know what ye get so we can have a laugh!

Edit:

There's a $57 lucky bag available now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

polaris68 wrote: »
    Sold out ....

It's back on again at $57 :phttp://offers.dealextreme.com/team.php?id=1720

Looking at their previous deals they don't seem that good. For example, they offered one 7gram lip balm (random flavour) for $6! You can get 7gram lip balm in the supermarket for 50c. http://offers.dealextreme.com/team.php?id=1722

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

That link you posted is sold out. This one is still active, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭fjon

There's also one for $143.19 if anyone is feeling adventurous. I don't think I'll bother with either, but would be interested to see what people get!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Great way for them to shift dud stock. Highly doubt you'll get anything good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭dodzy

I can see it now.......all over again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ My favourite vid on BA ever! :D

Picture_3_14.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

dodzy wrote: »
    I can see it now.......all over again :D

VIDEO NSFW - BAD LANGUAGE

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Basq wrote: »
    ^ My favourite vid on BA ever! :D

Picture_3_14.png

"ah how much did you pay for this sh1t Christy?" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

Cannot believe people would buy something like this :eek:.
    You are getting goods to a value that they have put on, for an cost amount they believe will be a bargain to you?
    Reminds me of the "auctions" in town some years ago where the guys claimed the bags value was 10 times the cost but when you got home and opened it, it was worth half, at best.
    100/1 for anyone here to get a smartphone, very unlikely there would be a helicopter or anything else big in there due to the shipping costs involved.

You are getting goods to a value that they have put on, for an cost amount they believe will be a bargain to you?
    Reminds me of the "auctions" in town some years ago where the guys claimed the bags value was 10 times the cost but when you got home and opened it, it was worth half, at best.
    100/1 for anyone here to get a smartphone, very unlikely there would be a helicopter or anything else big in there due to the shipping costs involved.
    Ah now in fairness this isn't quite in the league of the sack of crap! I don't expect to, but wouldn't be surprised if someone got a very basic r/c gadget of some sort. I picked up a helicopter in China a couple of years ago for about $10 and I'm sure yer man could have gone lower. Plus DX have had helis in their deals for a little bit more than that before. I buy lots of random stuff from them anyway, so discounted random stuff I'm prepared to take a punt on! Smartphone I'd say is more likely in the more expensive bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭dodzy

In fairness to DE, compared to Boffer, its like premiership & conference.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Enjoy your 100 pregnancy tests, 1000 condoms and a fantasy egg ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

That video is brilliant, he a bit on the style of rats from the flats

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Tango One wrote: »

His incredulity and attitude sums up exactly how I felt about paying to get empty MP3 boxes from Boffer - or that time I bought the 20 item sack of crap and got 20 handbags :mad: - he was the voice of our generation.

In the spirit of equality, I'm in for the DealExtreme 'Lucky Bag' - I was screwed over enough by Boffer that it's only fair that I give the Chinese a chance at doing the same....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

blastman wrote: »
    That link you posted is sold out. This one is still active, though.
    • Up to 45% OFF! All sales are final!
    • Each bag contains 2 to 5 items inside and every one being more awesome than the previous one!
    • You will find smart phones, headphones, R/C Helicopters etc. inside the lucky bag!
    That doesn't sound too bad if it's true..smile.gif Although that makes up three of the 2 to 5 items for $57.09...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

psicic wrote: »
    Tango One wrote: »

His incredulity and attitude sums up exactly how I felt about paying to get empty MP3 boxes from Boffer - or that time I bought the 20 item sack of crap and got 20 handbags :mad: - he was the voice of our generation.

In the spirit of equality, I'm in for the DealExtreme 'Lucky Bag' - I was screwed over enough by Boffer that it's only fair that I give the Chinese a chance at doing the same....

20 handbags!! were they good/crap?

OT i know but, what happened with boffer?

I got a few good bits back when they had great bargains!

Advertisement