What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4 - Page 102 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

15-02-2012, 22:04   #1516
MissFlitworth
Moder(e)ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariebeth View Post
I'm feeling very proud of myself tonight. Had my weekly horse riding lesson tonight & I jumped the biggest jump I've jumped in a long while I was absolutely bricking it, because I prefer going over the nice baby jumps, and I was trying to send telepathic messages to my instructor to tell him to put the jump down, but he was ignoring me tonight! Really glad I jumped it, and did it well, even though I was bricking it! Such an adrenaline rush!
Legend! I love that bit where you're over the jump you were so scared about and all na na na na na na naaaaaa, gotcha you stripy poled fecker! (and then nearly fall off trotting round a corner cos you're lost in such a smug haze)

Been really busy lately & have barely been able to nip in here for a read. Hope everyone's in massive form
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
15-02-2012, 22:05   #1517
Loopie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacoonQueen View Post
Someone please hack into the bbc food website and take it down so I can stop looking at chocolate things to make.

Thank you.

Put down the chocolate and step away from the screen...
15-02-2012, 22:08   #1518
Posy
Warm and cosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Peach View Post
I got mine done in a jewelers, not a piercers. Never again! Woke up to a bloody pillow the next day

Been wanting a new one but some of mine are not liking the move very well, without going into gory details. Might be the water here or something. So won't get my next one till they have settled down.
Stress can cause piercings, even old ones, to flare up, so if you're under stress that could be a factor too.
I have both tragus's done now.
I've had one done years, but the one I got today was a re-pierce.. I got it done before and the girl botched it! Had to stop half way through because she couldn't get the needle in, and there was about a centimeter between the entry and exit points. It was a disaster. Had to leave it close it up about a year ago. Luckily got it done somewhere less crap this time!
(2) thanks from:
15-02-2012, 22:08   #1519
mariebeth

Send a message via MSN to mariebeth Send a message via Yahoo to mariebeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFlitworth View Post
Legend! I love that bit where you're over the jump you were so scared about and all na na na na na na naaaaaa, gotcha you stripy poled fecker! (and then nearly fall off trotting round a corner cos you're lost in such a smug haze)
Lol! That is EXACTLY how I felt *

*once I got my breath back!
Thanks from:
15-02-2012, 22:16   #1520
SarahBeep!

The dresses I bought on awear.com have to go back
Advertisement
15-02-2012, 22:20   #1521
RacoonQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopie View Post
Put down the chocolate and step away from the screen...
Have rediscovered the bettycrocker recipes. Christ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBeep! View Post
Aww no why? Did you buy that purple one that I was saying I have in black?

Can't believe they've gone down to 20 yo yos - mine was 60 (though I only payed 45) but it's still less than half what I paid.
15-02-2012, 22:21   #1522
Posy
Warm and cosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBeep! View Post
Noooo.
Thanks from:
15-02-2012, 22:29   #1523
Bubblefett

Really in a bad mood tonight (hate that my family have that effect on me). Might take a page out of the ladies lounge book and make some cake...
Thanks from:
15-02-2012, 22:31   #1524
Blush_01

Send a message via MSN to Blush_01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posy View Post
Allybear, I hope you feel better soon. Feeling down is just horrible- everything seems so blue at times like that. xx

Krudler- a video interview?? I've never heard of them before. Why don't they have face to face interviews, is it for a job far away or something?
Good sign dude - they obviously want to see you, but can't organise for the person who needs to meet you to perform the interview. (Is the interviewer out of the country by any chance?)

Posy - video interviews, and video CVs are the new fad in recruitment. Video CVs in particular are the rage in the USA.
Advertisement
15-02-2012, 22:38   #1525
Posy
Warm and cosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blush_01 View Post
Video CVs in particular are the rage in the USA.
Oh. Dear. God.
(2) thanks from:
15-02-2012, 22:38   #1526
Storminateacup
Closed Account

I feel really horrible. After ranting about my brother both in this thread and in person, I snapped and told him I was pregnant today - and basically told him "I'm done with you".

In bed all evening, and he's just arrived over ... With a massive Chinese, chicken curry, rice and a bag of chips and two chicken balls, all for me.

There's enough here to feed me for the week - my big bro doesn't believe in portion control ha... But I could cry because I know moneys pretty tight for him at the minute

I feel like the worst sister ever
15-02-2012, 22:46   #1527
WesternNight

Quote:
Posy - video interviews, and video CVs are the new fad in recruitment. Video CVs in particular are the rage in the USA.
Oh my god.

Please please please let me get a job for life soon so I never ever have to do one of those
(2) thanks from:
15-02-2012, 22:47   #1528
MsAllybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storminateacup View Post
I feel really horrible. After ranting about my brother both in this thread and in person, I snapped and told him I was pregnant today - and basically told him "I'm done with you".

In bed all evening, and he's just arrived over ... With a massive Chinese, chicken curry, rice and a bag of chips and two chicken balls, all for me.

There's enough here to feed me for the week - my big bro doesn't believe in portion control ha... But I could cry because I know moneys pretty tight for him at the minute

I feel like the worst sister ever
you're not worst sister ever, and he obviously knows that or he'd not have brought over all that to u ! ah my brother has subtle ways of showing he cares when he knows i'm upset etc.. like offering me sweets!

I'm having a drink to keep me settled.. i rarely drink but the way i'm feeling i thought hmm i'll have one, i know it'll do no good but feck it, i'm feeling shi*e! my brother sent me msg saying not to post stuff on his fb (i havent since new year!) and he doesnt want his personal stuff up etc.. he wasnt giving out but it put me to tears!
Thats how emotional I am! this is a joke now!
Is it possible its down to the pill? i went back on it at start of year...
if it is, feck im getting off it but at same time this feelings were happening before i on it!
Thanks from:
15-02-2012, 22:54   #1529
Loopie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacoonQueen View Post
Have rediscovered the bettycrocker recipes. Christ.

Next stop - eating the icing straight from the Betty Crocker tub...
15-02-2012, 22:55   #1530
Posy
Warm and cosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternNight View Post
Quote:
Oh my god.

Please please please let me get a job for life soon so I never ever have to do one of those
+ 1,000,000
Thread Closed