WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII - Page 11 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

21-05-2011, 09:06   #151
numbernerd

Hey Gang,

My first post in our new home!! Awh here's hoping it's as great as its predecessor

I STS this week but I'm totally happy about it as I'm just over week 1 of exams so it's been a rough few days lol.

Happy Weekend everyone. Goodluck in the league thingy I'll get back into swing and get some recipies and stuff up after exams..non cake ones ofcourse
Advertisement
21-05-2011, 09:08   #152
Layla0509

WOOOOOO there goes the weight input on on holiday I'm down 6lbs this wk stuck to my pts and drank water can't wait for this wk am hoping fir another good wk
21-05-2011, 09:19   #153
kildareash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla0509 View Post
WOOOOOO there goes the weight input on on
holiday I'm down 6lbs this wk stuck to my pts and drank water can't wait for this wk am hoping fir another good wk
Well done Layla, that's fantastic. Go u!

@lainy...if it was me, I'd be going fir something much warmer than maxi dress or linen trousers. I only have the window open a crack but every so often the curtain blows like mad and I can hear some metal thing banging against the flag pole outside the house which in my mind tells me it's cold outside. But I'm always cold!!!
(2) thanks from:
21-05-2011, 10:02   #154
Lady Lainy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamelily View Post
hehehe thats mad......I have yet to upgrade my phone to something that allows apps, do you have the WW app??? I have heard mixed reviews about it
no rain here thankfully but the wind is mental and I somehow don't think flying will earn me any extra points
I have the ww android app....freaking amazing...you can point food, point exact portions, track your weight, and have a full database of foods to work from...so handy! cost like 2 euro! Really hand when be im trying to be discreet...just looks like i'm texting

like i'm going to a communion, casual event so wont be shot for texting or using phone, but means i can track as I'm eating/drinking without drawing attention to my self. I'm the worst for losing things...fecking lost my calculator few weeks ago...well didnt one of the gals here send me one in the post :O blew my mind away! I keep the calculator in the kitchen press now anf keep that just for kitchen pointing! and the phone for out and about pointing.
21-05-2011, 10:18   #155
Lady Lainy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kildareash View Post
Well done Layla, that's fantastic. Go u!

@lainy...if it was me, I'd be going fir something much warmer than maxi dress or linen trousers. I only have the window open a crack but every so often the curtain blows like mad and I can hear some metal thing banging against the flag pole outside the house which in my mind tells me it's cold outside. But I'm always cold!!!
yeah i think i'll be poshing up a pair of jeans! Go for the casual but nice look! Grrr this been one of my pet hates last few days....never having anything nice to wear! cant wait till i can go into pennies with 20 quid and come out with a whole outfit and even some change! haha!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-05-2011, 10:29   #156
Caros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monife View Post
Yeah thats all the booklets you get. When you reach 5% and 10% (if you have not done already) you get a booklet for each of them and also another when you reach goal.
Thank you Monife, didn't get the 5% booklet!
21-05-2011, 10:31   #157
Caros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lainy View Post
My little person woke me at 6am....but she has 4 legs and a tail....yeah looking kinda crappy for the day...got new phone few weeks ago...so i got a message from one the apps....notifying me there is rain 30km away moving towards me from the north....kinda insane what you can do with apps LOL
Well it's pouring down in Tralee now anyway lainy! Well done on the loss!
21-05-2011, 10:52   #158
kildareash

My boots zipped up the whole way this morn...first time in a couple of years and they're comfy not pinching or anything done a little jig of happiness on the spot. haven't been exercising so think it must be just down to my reebok tone runners.
Off to get my hair done now, my sis has her own salon so I'm hoping with the weather she will be quiet and I can get my colour done
(6) thanks from:
21-05-2011, 10:53   #159
lil kc
Banned

Hey Lainy good luck on your walk tomorrow. I'm sure all those hours on the treadmill has you well prepared!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-05-2011, 10:55   #160
Layla0509

Treating myself this morning (was too afraid to do it myself incase I balls'd it up) and getting my hair done am sick of the blonde highlights brunette locks welcome back!!!!!
Thanks from:
21-05-2011, 11:00   #161
Lady Lainy

Quote:
Treating myself this morning (was too afraid to do it myself incase I balls'd it up) and getting my hair done am sick of the blonde highlights brunette locks welcome back!!!!!
I did that...i was like BLONDE at Christmas...now i'm Smokey brunette...the real me Brunette way easier to maintain too!

yeah i cant wait to get a pair of knee highs when i lose the weight!
21-05-2011, 11:01   #162
Lady Lainy

Quote:
WOOOOOO there goes the weight input on on holiday I'm down 6lbs this wk stuck to my pts and drank water can't wait for this wk am hoping fir another good wk
6lbs is amazing...how????? whats your secret????
21-05-2011, 11:02   #163
lil kc
Banned

Ouch I am hurting head to toe from the weights yesterday, clearly not been using any of those muscles ever! Tried to walk and stretch it out this morning but think i need to just go back and do it over and over again til it doesn't hurt anymore.

Have a BBQ today but have saved a good 35 of my weeklies for it so along with the 15 I would usually have for dinner I should be ok. Lots of communions today, hope the weather stays dry for all the lil ones.
Thanks from:
21-05-2011, 11:08   #164
Lady Lainy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil kc View Post
Ouch I am hurting head to toe from the weights yesterday, clearly not been using any of those muscles ever! Tried to walk and stretch it out this morning but think i need to just go back and do it over and over again til it doesn't hurt anymore.

Have a BBQ today but have saved a good 35 of my weeklies for it so along with the 15 I would usually have for dinner I should be ok. Lots of communions today, hope the weather stays dry for all the lil ones.
a few days you'll get used to it. just make sure to take today OFF from the weights...muscles need to recover. at the very most just do some walking to kinda loosen things up. Hot steaming shower will help muscles relax too
I was in AGONY Tuesday...cos only started back at the weights on monday...but by wednesday was grand again

I think I'll be having a bad hair day today with this wind....
21-05-2011, 11:23   #165
Jackie307133

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT_TDI_150 View Post
peeps, 7 people that had indicated that they might be joining the 'league that isnt really a league' thingy(aka the WW motovational tool) havent returned with weights yet .... remember midnight tonight
did you get mine?
Thread Closed