Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If a very poor person/scumbag gets killed should it be made legal?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Yourself Corkman and FF and Proud must be competing for the title on who start the most bizarre threads :confused:

Ahh FF and Proud doesn't be starting bizarre threads so he doesn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smcque

CorkMan wrote: »
    Not all of them, but a good percentage IMO.

whats your criteria for been "POOR" ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Dr_Phil wrote: »
    Who sets the border between poor-rich and scumbag-not scumbag?

I'm originally from flats, don't drive 09 BMW, I drink cheap alcohol and sometimes smoke more or less legal substances and I greatly enjoy it - am I a scumbag so?

What about the foreigners, could they be shot "as they are" as a form of relax for stressed by the credit crunch rich Irish families?

There should be a line alright. If you are not a scumbag you're okay. It's just the people who are a steel arrow in the heart of society, they are the people who shouldn't be left have a trial.

Also people who illegally park on peoples lands, bring down the price of property 75% and leave 6 months later. With a 10foot mountain of s**t behind them. They should be left be driven out straight away. The gardai should help people get them out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

My uncle worked in South Africa during the 80s, and whenever a person of high stature was killed it was looked into heavily. But if a very poor person was killed, there was no investigation the vast majority of the time.

Do you think that should be implemented here? It would be nice to see scum killers not getting a trial IMO.

Edited.

What a stupid thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

You've outdone yourself this time Corkman

Take a break from starting threads,
    Your soccer threads aren't much better

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

You must be joking? :confused:

Anyone with an opinion like that doesn't deserve their basic human rights. Whether a person is rich or poor, they're all still equal. Everyones human no matter what way their life has took them, and to be fair, it's the "rich" or "high standard" people who have caused our economy to be so screwed up, right about now. The poor people are the real people of the world and they're the people who are most deserving of their human rights, such as the right to live, not just to be forgotten about/killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Rubik.

Surely doom and gloom recession threads would be better than this kind of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭cml387

Please end this.Oh the humanity!

Rubik. wrote: »
    Surely doom and gloom recession threads would be better than this kind of crap.
    Indeed. Crap of the lowest stupidity!

Biggins wrote: »
    Indeed. Crap of the lowest stupidity!

Why? Because I am referring to a successful system that was in place before?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Fook me if I wanna see that "successful system" around...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

It was the way South Africa functioned, so why???
    That's why.

Please, keep going. Your portraying yourself so well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

I am talking about homicide/murder. If she died in an accident, she died in an accident.

Well you should specify that.

Ok, so if someone who is a very decent person but has the misfortune of being born into a life of poverty, is shot dead you think their death should not be illegal?

You should be sterilised or at least change thread title to include CorkMan in there..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

smcque wrote: »
    whats your criteria for been "POOR" ?

Lack of general language education.

Biggins wrote: »
    Please, keep going. Your portraying yourself so well.

So scumbags should be left glass people, petrol bomb peoples houses, then get some salesman solicitor and get left off the hook?

It is obvious some people don't deserve to breath, people who sell heroin to 5 year old children, who'd sell your grandmother to a Slovakian pimp for 10 euro, people who get a buzz from going in town and kicking the s**t out of people. These are the people who don't deserve to live.

Are you saying they should have full human rights?

So scumbags should be left glass people, petrol bomb peoples houses, then get some salesman solicitor and get left off the hook?

It is obvious some people don't deserve to breath, people who sell heroin to 5 year old children, who'd sell your grandmother to a Slovakian pimp, people who get a buzz from going in town and kicking the s**t out of people. These are the people who don't deserve to live.

Are you saying they should have full human rights?
    I'm saying this is a stupid bloody thread. End of story!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Corkman, I would left that you should left you get a left someleft, left?

Corkman, I would left that you should left you get a left someleft, left?

To the left, to the left. Right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

My uncle worked in South Africa during the 80s, and whenever a person of high stature was killed it was looked into heavily. But if a very poor person was killed, there was no investigation the vast majority of the time.

Do you think that should be implemented here? It would be nice to see scum killers not getting a trial IMO.

Edited.

You are mentally retarded.

Mod note, user was banned for this post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Jimmytnin

Killers of scum? Or scum killers, this is very confusing, either way I think your bored!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Plain and simple no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

This would make a great idea for a Steven Seagal film but I don't see it working out in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Not all of them, but a good percentage IMO.

So, today so far you claim to have a jumbo penis, yet have a crap sex life and visit prostitutes, but in your opinion, a good percentage of poor people are scum and are of less value than the wealthier in society.

So, I guess the reality is you are on the dole. Bitter about it because the world owes you a living.

No woman will go next to near you, because you are shyte in bed as the limp half mast you try to squish into her is in reality the size of a penny cola bottle.

So, all you can do is start trolly threads while fantasizing about prostitutes.

You are some catch you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

Having read some of his other posts I think it's fair to say that the OP is obviously not the full shilling/uneducated/ignorant and so I don't feel it right for him to be abused the way he is being..He obviously has enough issues to be dealing with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Edited.

well you see if its so that there is a new way there would be no way of, you know figuring it out.

Exactly WTF!
    word salad style, look it up OP I think you're using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

ebixa82 wrote: »
    Mods, can I be banned for calling somebody a retard? Just a question, not a statement of intent.
    Yes, don't do it pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭RussellTuring

No, thanks. I don't want Ireland to be anything like South Africa.

• Advertisement

Darlughda wrote: »
    So, today so far you claim to have a jumbo penis, yet have a crap sex life and visit prostitutes, but in your opinion, a good percentage of poor people are scum and are of less value than the wealthier in society.

So, I guess the reality is you are on the dole. Bitter about it because the world owes you a living.

No woman will go next to near you, because you are shyte in bed as the limp half mast you try to squish into her is in reality the size of a penny cola bottle.

So, all you can do is start trolly threads while fantasizing about prostitutes.

You are some catch you are.

Can you please make a successful contribution to the subject of this thread. If you want to comment on my life, please create a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement