Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Subscriptions and Microsoft Points

Options
  • 05-03-2010 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭

It seems like threads looking for cheap Live Subscriptions and Points pop up every so often. Rather than saying the same thing in multiple threads, or having people search, why not have a sticky!

Website/Seller | 12 Month Sub | 800 MSP | 2100 MSP | 4200 MSP | Notes
    Cheap Xbox Live Codes | £31.99 | £9.99 (£1.25/100) | £16.69 (79p/100) | £32.99 (79p/100) | PayPal
    Live-Codes | £34.99 | £9.99 (£1.25/100) | £16.99 (81p/100) | £32.99 (79p/100) | Google Checkout
    GamePointsNow | €46.00 | €13.15 (€1.64/100) | €21.55 (€1.03/100) | €41.95 (€1.00/100) | Google Checkout, Get 50c off with the code "ntsc-uk"

Some general notes:
    • All the sellers have been used and recommended by other boardsies at some stage
    • All sellers will email you the codes
    • Points prices per 100 MSP (n/100) are rounded

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

When I saw the thread title I was completely ready to chime in with a

"OMFG look about 5 topics down DICK****"

but I decided to read your post and I fully endorse it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭dunworth1

http://www.maximuscards.com

12 month € 31.63*

3 month € 14.69*

Points 800 € 11.04*

Points 2100 € 23.56*

Points 4200 € 43.44*

they also have a twitter account which sometimes posts free codes

* prices correct at time of writing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Nice effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Can we vote for a sticky for this. Handy to have and the question pops up about 10 times a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the thread was created for a sticky and as promised *lick* STUCK!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

Worth noting that it's now £26.99 for 12month's subs at cheapxboxlivecodes.com but they are still the cheapest around, renewed yesterday myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Same price on http://www.affordablexboxlive.com/

They are out of stock currently though. I got them from here back before Christmas and it was a seamless process.

Promo code for Live-codes.com
    Discounts are as follows-

1 Month Xbox LIVE - £0.50

3 Month Xbox LIVE - £0.75

12 Month Xbox LIVE - £2.00

To receive your discount please enter the promo code: LIVECODES22
    Code valid until 23.59 29/03/2010 GMT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭gtg60

calex71 wrote: »
    Promo code for Live-codes.com

Doesn't matter, still cheaper here:
    cheapxboxlivecodes.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

My brother bought a year Sub off of Dufff-man a few weeks back on ebay and still has not recieved the code. Ebay has now takin his listing down.
    Also was bought before i has seen this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Special Price £8.95 Delivered for 1200 points from 7dayshop

emailed them to see if they email you the code, but no reply yet..

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    Special Price £8.95 Delivered for 2100 points from 7dayshop

its 1200 points

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    Special Price £8.95 Delivered for 1200 points from 7dayshop

Any word on whether they email you the code or do you have to wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Yeah, postage only at this time.

Bummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Live-Codes currently selling 1200 MS points (limited deal) for £11.95

edit: I see it's cheaper on other sites, even with the discount code!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

Just a heads up, i ordered 1200ms points from Cheapxboxlivecodes.com and i got an email saying he was out of stock! he is hoping for a delivery at 9pm tonight! it doesnt mention that hes out of stock on the site so if you want to play the new COD map pack today ide suggest going elsewhere!

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

its on there site now was just there to try and buy some.amazon are selling them at 11.55 its 3 to 4 days for delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

sarahn11 wrote: »
    Just a heads up, i ordered 1200ms points from Cheapxboxlivecodes.com and i got an email saying he was out of stock! he is hoping for a delivery at 9pm tonight! it doesnt mention that hes out of stock on the site so if you want to play the new COD map pack today ide suggest going elsewhere!

:(

I ordered last night and I have heard nothing:mad:

edit- they just refunded my paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭dor83

manufan16 wrote: »
    I ordered last night and I have heard nothing:mad:

edit- they just refunded my paypal
    Did you use a paypal account or just put your credit card details into the paypal site without using an account? I was refunded on a 4200 points card because they only accept payment from a paypal account and wouldn't process it unless had one, once I signed in and done it there was no problem. Check the email you got from paypal about the refund, there should be a sellers comment and it should tell you why it was refunded.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Where can I get 1200 points online? Seems sold out most places. God I hate Microsoft and their stupid points system...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭artielange

13 euro's in Gamestop Waterford City Square. Should have bought it. It's 1200 points branded Modern Warfare2 extra maps. Thought I'd come home at get a deal online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Do http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/ email you the code?!

Pacifico wrote: »
    Do http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/ email you the code?!

yes they do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Anyone know if this site is too good to be true: http://microsoft-points.com/12684

Most likely so but worth a try I guess. :(

Finical wrote: »
    Anyone know if this site is too good to be true: http://microsoft-points.com/12684

Most likely so but worth a try I guess. :(

I wouldn't touch that with yours, at best, looks more to be a spam thing of a face book app on quick glance, could be more sinister but I didnt click past the front page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

calex71 wrote: »
    I wouldn't touch that with yours, at best, looks more to be a spam thing of a face book app on quick glance, could be more sinister but I didnt click past the front page.
    Yeah, Cheers.

I guess I can do without the mw2 maps for the meantime lol. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

It seems like threads looking for cheap Live Subscriptions and Points pop up every so often. Rather than saying the same thing in multiple threads, or having people search, why not have a sticky!

Website/Seller | 12 Month Sub | 800 MSP | 2100 MSP | 4200 MSP | Notes
    Duffff-man | €34.99 | - | - | - | eBay + PayPal, A boards.ie member :)
    Cheap Xbox Live Codes | £26.99 | £9.99 (£1.25/100) | £16.99 (81p/100) | £32.99 (79p/100) | PayPal
    Live-Codes | £31.99 | £11.95 (£1.49/100) | £16.99 (81p/100) | £33.49 (80p/100) | Google Checkout
    GamePointsNow | £33.95 | £11.95 (£1.49/100) | £17.95 (85p/100) | £34.95 (83p/100) | Google Checkout, Get 50p off with the code "ntsc-uk"

Some general notes:
    • All the sellers have been used and recommended by other boardsies at some stage
    • All sellers will email you the codes
    • Points prices per 100 MSP (n/100) are rounded

Just updated briefly to show the latest price on CheapXBoxLiveCodes.com - just bought on there. 12 months Live, delivered quickly by e-mail.

Also - a tip I got from the Bargain alert forums, if you're paying via PayPal, on the payment confirmation screen you have the currency conversion. By Default it is selected to use the PayPal currency conversion rate, but you can select to use the rate used by the credit card company.

Using the PayPal conversion, the 12month card would have been €31.50. I used the credit card conversion rate and it worked out at €30.80.

I know it's only a Euro (more or less), but it's a Euro in my pocket .... Hmmm. Now, which cholocate bar will I buy with my savings? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

how long does it usually take to got the code from cheapxboxlivecodes.com .. ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Korvanica wrote: »
    how long does it usually take to got the code from cheapxboxlivecodes.com .. ?

I just bought 1200 points off them,will let you know when I get the email

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Email received at 21.28

Advertisement