Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lick outs - lads perspective

Options
  • 27-02-2009 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

is anyone else like me!!

it just repulses me - tried it once never again!!

am i the only one?? Are there lads out there who actually physically enjoy giving them??

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I love them. On so many levels.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Awesome, love giving them! And mate I can bet you'll be bj-free for a while if you don't reciprocate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I take it you are a bloke OP?
    Personally I love going down on a girl but like everything in life,its different strokes for different folks.

What didnt you like as a matter of interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Wibbs wrote: »
    I love them. On so many levels.
    :confused:

should we not ask

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

is anyone else like me!!

am i the only one?? Are there lads out there who actually physically enjoy giving them??

Tbh with you, this shouldn't even be a personal issue for you - it doesn't matter if other people like giving them or not. If you don't like it, don't do it.

Never feel forced or pressured into doing anything you don't want.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ownknee

qz wrote: »
    Awesome, love giving them! And mate I can bet you'll be bj-free for a while if you don't reciprocate.

Not true. Not doubting your love of giving but not many are like that. Have a friend who is has a rough patch on her knees from being 'nice'.
    Her partner has no rough patches. But she seems happy enough with that arrangement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Why have you copied this first post verbatim dear?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055499189

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Miss Fluff wrote: »
    Why have you copied this first post verbatim dear?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055499189

Miss Fluff, not all threads are just for the benefit of the OP, they may also benefit other readers who are hoping to see something to help them.

If you have an issue with a post, please report it, do not drag the thread off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

ownknee wrote: »
    Not true. Not doubting your love of giving but not many are like that. Have a friend who is has a rough patch on her knees from being 'nice'.
    Her partner has no rough patches. But she seems happy enough with that arrangement.

If that's what works for them that's fine, but I'd honestly wonder why your friend would put up with it.

Anyway, neither here nor there, slightly OT.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Love 'em, extremely intimate, taste is fantastic, smell isn't bad if she washes properly, And I prefer to make a girl cum than myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ownknee

If that's what works for them that's fine, but I'd honestly wonder why your friend would put up with it.

Anyway, neither here nor there, slightly OT.

Maybe but theres give & take in everything. He doesn't like the way she files her nails down in front of him but he puts up with it.
    Yes the world is a strange place.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,657 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

taste is fantastic, smell isn't bad if she washes properly
    Thats a good point. She could have bad hygiene or be on a piss poor diet and everything down there is going to smell and taste off.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 The_Jabberwock

As long as she's got a clean snoo, they're awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

To quote Peter Griffin, being engaged to a redhead but...
    "I LIKE TO EAT RED CARPET!!!!!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fabman

They're great but girls need to make sure they ain't in any way smelly - otherwise forget about it not a hope in hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

fabman wrote: »
    They're great but girls need to make sure they ain't in any way smelly - otherwise forget about it not a hope in hell.

To be fair, that works for guys and blowjobs too ;)
    I know if i had a crusty cock, i wouldn't expect a girl to go down on me either!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Hmm....

As a girl i ABSOLUTELY LOVE them but not all females do. Reason's being they feel insecure about having someone down there even if they are waxed and clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

I like giving them. And for the most part, I'm usually not repaid in kind. So its not that I do it to get head after.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

The girl I'm seeing at the moment doesn't like it, and not because she doesn't enjoy it, but because she is very shy... I'm actually very shy myself, except in the bedroom, and I love doing it, and judging by peoples reactions do a fairly thorough job at it too... It's a shame really that she doesn't like it but she's coming round (excuse the pun)

My take is that its just part of the antics, If you don't like it, you don't like it... No problem, but if its for the wroing reasons maybe you could try a few things... For example if you would actually like to do it but something is putting you off then that something can be sorted...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭dny123456

Never liked it myself, but then i found out I was gay, so that might explain it! Recently I've been thinking it might be fun again, but in reality it probably wouldn't be. Always seemed there was no real 'conclusion', just went on forever! Smell didn't bother me, as others have said, if all's been properly washed, it's fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Dakeyras

as always whatever you enjoy with your partner is what you you both want. each to your own. what makes you happy and your partner wanting to do that is what its about. each to their own

dny123456 wrote: »
    Never liked it myself, but then i found out I was gay, so that might explain it! .
    that would probably do it -very funny:D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

the feeling of a girl clamping your head down with her legs while lifting her body off the bed in pure pleasure is something all men should experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

the feeling of a girl clamping your head down with her legs while lifting her body off the bed in pure pleasure is something all men should experience.

I totally agree with this statement. It become's even better if your hair is long enough that they can tear at it!!! (But then I am one who enjoys pain)

One of the best things about going muff diving, you will know if she is coming. Usually anyway!!! As I said I love it!!!

its a sexual wonderful experience with your partner, same goes for the earlier thread about blow jobs. you enjoy making your partner enjoy is the bottom line. if thats not your thing then say so but in an open completely sexual relationship all is permitted with your partners consent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭Darthhoob

my partner loves doing them, though he has told me that he has not enjoyed it so much with some of his ex's lol. he says every girl he has done it with tastes different so that would be a factor i imagine. he also isn't keen on blowjobs himself, never has been (though i quite enjoy doing them). he'd much rather give than recieve.

everyone tastes different. you're all a snowflake!

some like, some dont. such is life. each to their own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

is anyone else like me!!

Presume that's a dig at the girl who started the blowjobs thread - some people don't enjoy performing fellatio when they're sexually inexperienced or it's not with the right person. Get over it - it's really not that shocking or unreasonable. And ditto for cunnilingus.
    I agree with others who say that's not exactly mature - if a man doesn't enjoy giving head but his partner does, it would be rather petty for the woman to with-hold oral until her partner does something he doesn't enjoy - that's called coercion. And if she enjoys doing it anyway, why not continue?
    That said, I think there's something up with an otherwise intimate, loving, committed, respectful relationship if a partner has reservations about orally pleasuring their partner... and I think it's worth investigating it rather than just leaving it as it is.
    fabman wrote: »
    Yeah, people who haven't washed in a while and know things are whiffy down there yet whip off their undergarments and let their partner go down on them... are mingers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Don't let one fishy vagina put you off! Seriously, it could have just been the particular girl you were with.

Try it a few more times (i.e. different women) and if you still don't like it, well then that's fair enough.

• Advertisement

I just got a warning-so i edited my post- but really some of the stuff on female hygene of lack of it is just gross and is enough to put anyone off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement