Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAMMA 22 - 3Arena - Sept 19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭RoboRat

What time is the last fight scheduled for? Just trying to figure out whether to drive or commute!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭BAMMA

Depending on previous fight finishes around 11:30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

ps3man wrote: »
    So many fights, loads of tickets around 20-50 euro. Actually so excited for this. Yeah its not the UFC but these lads will all still bring it. Unreal value. So surprised it hasn't sold out yet.

Where? I can't find the €20 tickets anywhere! If there are any left I'm definitely going, please point me in the right direction. Money's tight so I can't get the higher priced tickets even though I'm sure it will be worth every penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Any idea about the weight inns?

What time is the first bell time on Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Can't wait for this.... Mainly because I'll be missing Newcastle's guaranteed crap performance in favour of fights. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Right. Bit confused about how to watch this on TV. Can i get spike in ireland ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Paully D wrote: »

That shouldn't be allowed. Rys McKee is quite good, but Redmond is a big boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Gumbi wrote: »

In fairness, it's not like Rhys would have had a gun to his head to take the fight. Balls of steel to take that fight at 170.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

Just noticed on Ticketmaster that BAMMA 24 (Ireland vs England) is in the 3 Arena on the 27th of Feb, tickets on sale this day week.

This could very well be old news but I'm just after noticing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,728 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Gumbi wrote: »

Thought Kieran Davern was fighting Redmond

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

So many late changes don't like that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Dtp1979 wrote: »

Pulled out. Injury I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Dtp1979 wrote: »

Davern from evolution tullamore?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

akelly02 wrote: »
    Davern from evolution tullamore?

I always thought Davern was SBG. Unless I'm think ing of someone else entirely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

I think Evolution is part of the SBG ATG (Affiliated training groups), I could be wrong on that. There are a number around the country.

Kieran Davern does train in SBG concorde also quite a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭RoboRat

I think Evolution is part of the SBG ATG (Affiliated training groups), I could be wrong on that. There are a number around the country.

It is, Kieran used to train up at SBG then set up his own place in Tulla which is now SBG affiliated. I would assume he still trains up at SBG so he can learn from higher levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,728 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

RoboRat wrote: »
    It is, Kieran used to train up at SBG then set up his own place in Tulla which is now SBG affiliated. I would assume he still trains up at SBG so he can learn from higher levels.

Ye that's him. What was his injury? I was looking forward to his comeback

Any chance of getting the fight order today? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭johnpro

Yeah this would be great I'm working till 4 so hopefully up there by 5...I'm going to the weigh ins so if I can get a finalised running order I'll post it here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭johnpro

Also for those interested, the online betting site betbright are taking bets on nearly all the pro fights...some of the odds are abit strange but I did well off cage kings so will have a few bets on to make it more interesting. Frans and Darren aren't listed though which is strange, it's one of the fights I'm looking forward to the most!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Wow wonder what retard on BB priced them up!. 1/10f v 2/1!!!
    3/10 v 1/1!!

johnpro wrote: »
    Also for those interested, the online betting site betbright are taking bets on nearly all the pro fights...some of the odds are abit strange but I did well off cage kings so will have a few bets on to make it more interesting. Frans and Darren aren't listed though which is strange, it's one of the fights I'm looking forward to the most!

Duquesnoy at odds of 2/1 :eek: Are they insane?

EDIT - apologies. I was looking on mobile which appears to have the first listed fighter as 'Player 2' for some reason. Bloody hell I was ready for a lump job there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

I asked this previously and was told it's pretty much the same running order as they appear on the website.

Kape has pulled out of the Rooney fight. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

damien rooney V manuel kape fight is off????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

So taking for granted that this card is in Ireland, we're on an Irish website and most of the people here are in Ireland. Is this actually on tv in Ireland?

If not, is it freely accessible online?

Six fighters didn't make weight:

http://www.mmauk.net/2015/09/18/bamma-22-duquesnoy-vs-loughnane-weigh-in-results/

Tom DuQuesnoy (145) Vs Brendan Loughnane (144.8)
    Chris Fields (185.6) Vs Chrisropher Jacquelin (183)
    Regis Sugden (134.6) Vs Alan Philpott (139.4)‬ (Alan has 1 hour to make weight)
    Catherine Costigan (108.8) Vs Celine Haga (114.8) (Celine has 1 hour to make weight)
    Jack Grant (154.4) Vs Jack McGann (155.8)
    Conor Cooke (186.6) Vs Paul Byrne (184.4)‬ (Conor has 1 hour to make weight)
    Mark Diakiese (153.2) Vs Rick Selvarajah (154)
    Kane Mousah (155.8) Vs Myles Price (154.8)
    Hatice Ozyurt (136.4) Vs Sinead Kavanagh (136.8)‬. (Both fighters have 1 hour to make weight)
    Darren O’Gorman (135.2) Vs Frans Mlambo (134.8)
    Lukasz Parobiec (236.2) Vs Jonathan Dargan (236.2)
    John Redmond (170.2) Vs Rhys McKee (168.8)
    Paul Craig (204.8) Vs Karl Moore (204.8)
    Tim Wilde (156) Vs Stephen Coll (155.4)
    Mark Andrew (136) vs Sean Tobin (135.6)
    Patrick Wixtead (135) Vs. Conor Dillon (135)
    Gerard Gilmore (145.6) vs. Alexandre Liete (149.2). (Liete has 1 Hourr. To make weight)
    Arnaud Do Santos (124.8) vs Keith Coady (124.4)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mmapk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mmapk

Advertisement