Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAMMA 22 - 3Arena - Sept 19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭BAMMA

Yes (Undisclosed)

John_D80 wrote: »
    Got my tickets last night. Does anyone know if the running order of the fights is as advertised on the BAMMA website?

Currently yes it is, but as with these things everything is subject to change.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

BAMMA wrote: »
    Yes. He's been replaced by SBG's Luka Jelcic has stepped in.

What about Gallagher?

Nothing's confirmed yet either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Nothing's confirmed yet either way.

Could you either confirm or deny the possible existence of any reasonable or unreasonable rumour/hearsay/conjecture surrounding the injury status of any of the above-mentioned fighters? :):D;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

Could you either confirm or deny the possible existence of any reasonable or unreasonable rumour/hearsay/conjecture surrounding the injury status of any of the above-mentioned fighters? :):D;)

James Gallagher is out due to injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Clive wrote: »
    James Gallagher is out due to injury.

Bollocks. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Anyone know where I can buy the 20 euro tickets? Ticketmaster is giving me 40 euro as cheapest option. I'm aware Catherine is selling them directly from her website for cheaper, but I'm looking for the 20 euro tix if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Beersmith

moneyman wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can buy the 20 euro tickets? Ticketmaster is giving me 40 euro as cheapest option. I'm aware Catherine is selling them directly from her website for cheaper, but I'm looking for the 20 euro tix if possible.

Ah come on, we know you have the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Letsdoit

Does anyone know if this will be broadcasted live on TV? Other obligations making it impossible to make it up in time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mmapk

moneyman wrote: »

Looks like the 20 euro tickets are sold out (which is a good thing for MMA) the 38 Euro tickets put me in the 175 UFC euro tickets.

(I'm going to both, which is the best value? - I'll tell you after the Joe Duffy fight)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

mmapk wrote: »
    Looks like the 20 euro tickets are sold out (which is a good thing for MMA) the 38 Euro tickets put me in the 175 UFC euro tickets.

(I'm going to both, which is the best value? - I'll tell you after the Joe Duffy fight)

Ah that's a shame. Don't think I can stretch my funds even though I'm sure it will be great. If anyone has a pair of 20 tickets for sale I would love to take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

scudzilla wrote: »
    Those ring girls ya have, any chance i could assist them on the night?
    We might be bringing a different flavour of BAMMA Belles to the 3Arena.. Stay tuned.

(And I'll see what I can do for you)

So then, we all sorted for this then Bamma??

Can't wait for this card, pisses all over UFC for value for money

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Letsdoit wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this will be broadcasted live on TV? Other obligations making it impossible to make it up in time?

Would like to know this too, or even if I could purchase a stream. Can't make it up on the night unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Roar wrote: »
    Would like to know this too, or even if I could purchase a stream. Can't make it up on the night unfortunately

Pure guess work on my part but BAMMA usually have a few prelims on the Lonsdale Facebook page followed by live TV coverage on Spike TV UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Dont BAMMA have a deal with channel 5?

Frans Mlambo added to the card. Another John Kavanagh protege. Great news and certainly makes up for James Kavanagh having to pull out. He faces Darren O'Gorman who is 3-0 as a pro with the 3 wins coming via submission so should be a good matchup.

TV News is forthcoming. We will announce something of interest shortly.

Dont BAMMA have a deal with channel 5?

Yes Channel 5/Spike TV UK are owned by the same company. We currently broadcast live in the UK live on Spike.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Pure guess work on my part but BAMMA usually have a few prelims on the Lonsdale Facebook page followed by live TV coverage on Spike TV UK.

Correct. Prelims start from 7-9pm on the Lonsdale Facebook page.

• Advertisement

BAMMA, I asked this a while back but it probably got lost in the thread. Do you have a running time for this event? Cheers.

*** JOKES **** for the number of fights I'd be suggesting they should start at 3 in the afternoon.

6 Hours of MMA - BRING IT ON

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

So many fights, loads of tickets around 20-50 euro. Actually so excited for this. Yeah its not the UFC but these lads will all still bring it. Unreal value. So surprised it hasn't sold out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Interesting on my version its shows live at 10pm, looking again your using the US version, Switching to EIRE/UK and it comes back at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Ah i see now. That was the rep of Ireland SpikeTV which doesnt seem to have the same offering as UK. When i changed to uk location it lists it at 10pm

Can anyone offer a running time for this, or a start/finish time at least please?

I'm eager to go (and would be bringing a few others) but without a running time may struggle as I need to sort out transport etc.

Thanks. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Is this available online to watch? Paid or free, doesn't matter.

• Advertisement

The event will start around 4-4.30pm with the live televised prelims from 7pm on the Lonsdale FB page. Then in the UK from 10pm the Main card goes live on Spike TV UK.

Advertisement